Biggest Studio Gangsta?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2007, 11:13 PM         #41
JohnDillinger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jadakiss

every song is about k!llin and gunz but he never been arested neva been in trouble

Jae hood lil n*gga like 5'4 kickin gangsta sh*t again neva been in trouble

dwayne carter
2pac
 11 years ago '06        #42
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
the thread starter is a idiot u for saying pac use a idiot 2 u lame

Last edited by Cezaroh; 01-11-2007 at 11:22 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #43
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 244 244
 JustTip said:
What I tell y'all before. Gossip like chicks. Every one of y'all just speculating, and don't know not one of these dudes. If these rappers are so-called studio gangsters, then that makes you computer gangstas. Cause y'all sure be e-thugging it up.
:applause: :applause: someone came in here wit some sense
 01-11-2007, 11:30 PM         #44
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I usually just sit back and read these threads but I must say.

2Pac. Im sure he was a real n*gga but he definetly wasnt a thug.
 01-11-2007, 11:50 PM         #45
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camron
*prepares for e-beef*
 01-11-2007, 11:52 PM         #46
Haze'n'Swim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'Game' comes to mind.
 01-11-2007, 11:56 PM         #47
bigtank41  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that a lot of them did what they had to do before they got there. Like hustle and stuff but i don't think they gutta as they say they are.
 01-12-2007, 12:16 AM         #48
south23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ja rule
 01-12-2007, 12:22 AM         #49
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrW1gg1es said:
Nelly lyrics...

"I can make a million blind-folded, with no shows
Using no flows, just Arm-n-Hammer and four O's"

"I opened up shop at 13
Dimes, dubs, quarter sacks and O-Z's
From hand-held, digital to triple-beam"

Nelly ain't touched no soft/hard in his life...
how do you know what he did you pus*y a.ss n*gga

nelly was known for pushin back in the day
 11 years ago '06        #50
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
^^^^^^^^^^^^

net gangstas sticking up for studio gangstas.
 11 years ago '06        #51
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Just about everyone in rap who talks in this form. Don't talk about it...be about it.
 11 years ago '06        #52
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
This street cred bull is stupid coming from y'all. I do not get why it matters so much to the genreal public/fans. Let me rephrase that. Living vicariously through these rappers, give you guys credability because you have no life (if you do that). I know it sounds harsh in many ways. But the truth is, y'all only latch on to these rappers because that's the closest you'll get to something you know you can't touch. Plain and simple. Before y'all start getting all bent out of shape over what I said. This is the net, I could be typing to a group of 14 year olds for all I know.

Let me flip the script. I'm going to give an example. If somebody like Saigon's cards got pulled, watch how quickly y'all's tune will change. Y'all ain't thinking about that scenero. You're thinking these dudes got records "they're real" ect...so their cards can't be pulled. Wrong, everybody can get caught slippin. Question is, will you stop messing with them because they got caught slippin? Just like the rappers y'all are naming that are allegedlly fake.

Bottom line, stop being a fan of the rapper themselves, and just be a fan of the music.
 01-12-2007, 01:17 AM         #53
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
This street cred bull is stupid coming from y'all. I do not get why it matters so much to the genreal public/fans. Let me rephrase that. Living vicariously through these rappers, give you guys credability because you have no life (if you do that). I know it sounds harsh in many ways. But the truth is, y'all only latch on to these rappers because that's the closest you'll get to something you know you can't touch. Plain and simple. Before y'all start getting all bent out of shape over what I said. This is the net, I could be typing to a group of 14 year olds for all I know.

Let me flip the script. I'm going to give an example. If somebody like Saigon's cards got pulled, watch how quickly y'all's tune will change. Y'all ain't thinking about that scenero. You're thinking these dudes got records "they're real" ect...so their cards can't be pulled. Wrong, everybody can get caught slippin. Question is, will you stop messing with them because they got caught slippin? Just like the rappers y'all are naming that are allegedlly fake.

Bottom line, stop being a fan of the rapper themselves, and just be a fan of the music.

how bout you just shut the fu*k up
 01-12-2007, 01:43 AM         #54
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:

realest sh*t ive read on here in a while
 11 years ago '05        #55
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 793 793
Ali from the lunatics
 11 years ago '05        #56
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 793 793
Lil' Flip:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '05        #57
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
This is mad close to a fed thread but f*ck it.

Jadakiss grew up in a middle-upperclass part of yonkers...He never got in trouble before high school.....
Game been in the streets but his brother is official tissue and he rode him piggy back for all his street cred but game exaggerates alot of sh*t........
T.I chose to be in the streets cause he aint even from the A.....he from the suburbs and sh*t.he had a house when he was 17 cause his family was rich off construction........
Nas stayed out of trouble as well but jungle horse and wiz was always with him and they official tissue....Nobody in QB question them and Nas always got them around so......
Cam since day one has been a homo thug....not hating but he always tried too hard.check the chronicles of junior mafia video and you'll see him heated by himself in the showers..they clowned him all the time and only dmx felt bad for him.as a matter of fact x had to squash the beef he had with nore and pun.........on endangered species listen to nore's intro to see who he talking about.......and there's that rumor about him and jahiem that has never went away......
Jimmy is the biggest poser period....Cardan and McGruff used to get on him with no mercy and then he joined a certain affiliation(no snitchin) and started paying the bronx off to watch his back.......peep the dvd where they throw a bottle at his a** and see if his soldiers set it on anyone.(forget which dvd it is)
Pac was a joking a** dude but he never backed down.never....real talk...he could be a clown and sh*t and even corny but he kept the goons with him but they always wanted to test him cause he was a joker...i remember when they was filming above the rim he had goons from queens and L.A with him with eagle eyes.....
Ja is harmless but murder inc aint and i dare you to say something funny style to black child and not walk away with a knot on the head or something and he look out for ja crazy.........
Juelz and JR are kids.they might have done the hand to hand but they was local...nobody feared them dudes and they was always fetching sh8t for cam and jimmy and freeky.......especially freeky.he used to run them ragged with errands oh by the way.freeky the only dude on there worth mentioning street wise.....
nelly was poor but he wasn't a gangsta at all..when he was with cudda love in nyc(mase's childhood friend) when he first got signed he never left his side
fiddy used to be in the streets...i aint taking that away from him but he used to be on Mr Cheeks d*ck back in the day and the lb fam in general....then he skipped over to onyx when they recorded in jamaica and that's how he met jmj and the rest is history.......but he was always grimy...never trusted anything he said and banks is supposedly from queens village but never claim it.......
 11 years ago '04        #58
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
-Nelly aka Cornell Haynes, Jr

when do he ever claim to be hard or talk like he got street credit
 01-12-2007, 07:23 AM         #59
CreativeMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
This is mad close to a fed thread but f*ck it.
This ain't a fed thread, this is a gossip thread. Y'all suppose to be dudes, but is running your mouths worse than females. Just telling an ample truth. But I'll entertain the topic anyway, just for the hell of it.

Jadakiss grew up in a middle-upperclass part of yonkers...He never got in trouble before high school.....
Since when was Warburton & Glenwood a middle class meighborhood? Man, that n*gga is from the hood (Elliot, Chestnut & Elm, Whitney Young 3rd floor up). Scratch that, Neprahan Ave, 354 9real building), enough said. Since when were you in the man's house hold to know when he got in trouble? I don't know what's funnier? This or his moms and pops being a doctor and a lawyer (which they aren't none of those things) Let me stop.

Game been in the streets but his brother is official tissue and he rode him piggy back for all his street cred but game exaggerates alot of sh*t........
T.I chose to be in the streets cause he aint even from the A.....he from the suburbs and sh*t.he had a house when he was 17 cause his family was rich off construction........
Nas stayed out of trouble as well but jungle horse and wiz was always with him and they official tissue....Nobody in QB question them and Nas always got them around so......
Cam since day one has been a homo thug....not hating but he always tried too hard.check the chronicles of junior mafia video and you'll see him heated by himself in the showers..they clowned him all the time and only dmx felt bad for him.as a matter of fact x had to squash the beef he had with nore and pun.........on endangered species listen to nore's intro to see who he talking about.......and there's that rumor about him and jahiem that has never went away......
Jimmy is the biggest poser period....Cardan and McGruff used to get on him with no mercy and then he joined a certain affiliation(no snitchin) and started paying the bronx off to watch his back.......peep the dvd where they throw a bottle at his a** and see if his soldiers set it on anyone.(forget which dvd it is)
Pac was a joking a** dude but he never backed down.never....real talk...he could be a clown and sh*t and even corny but he kept the goons with him but they always wanted to test him cause he was a joker...i remember when they was filming above the rim he had goons from queens and L.A with him with eagle eyes.....
Ja is harmless but murder inc aint and i dare you to say something funny style to black child and not walk away with a knot on the head or something and he look out for ja crazy.........
Juelz and JR are kids.they might have done the hand to hand but they was local...nobody feared them dudes and they was always fetching sh8t for cam and jimmy and freeky.......especially freeky.he used to run them ragged with errands oh by the way.freeky the only dude on there worth mentioning street wise.....
nelly was poor but he wasn't a gangsta at all..when he was with cudda love in nyc(mase's childhood friend) when he first got signed he never left his side
fiddy used to be in the streets...i aint taking that away from him but he used to be on Mr Cheeks d*ck back in the day and the lb fam in general....then he skipped over to onyx when they recorded in jamaica and that's how he met jmj and the rest is history.......but he was always grimy...never trusted anything he said and banks is supposedly from queens village but never claim it.......
Oh dang, n*gga wrote an essay. I won't even comment on all that. I don't want to be a gossip hoemonger (wink).
 11 years ago '06        #60
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
how bout you just shut the fu*k up
Shut up for what? I told the truth, on top of that y'all gossip like b-tches. It's a sad day when a chick tells you this, and y'all trying to point fingers at so-called studio gangstas (over the net)? Like I said, I can't wait for some y'all favorite "real" n*ggas to get their cards pulled.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 01-12-2007 at 07:39 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy