Biggest Studio Gangsta?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #51
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 44 44
This street cred bull is stupid coming from y'all. I do not get why it matters so much to the genreal public/fans. Let me rephrase that. Living vicariously through these rappers, give you guys credability because you have no life (if you do that). I know it sounds harsh in many ways. But the truth is, y'all only latch on to these rappers because that's the closest you'll get to something you know you can't touch. Plain and simple. Before y'all start getting all bent out of shape over what I said. This is the net, I could be typing to a group of 14 year olds for all I know.

Let me flip the script. I'm going to give an example. If somebody like Saigon's cards got pulled, watch how quickly y'all's tune will change. Y'all ain't thinking about that scenero. You're thinking these dudes got records "they're real" ect...so their cards can't be pulled. Wrong, everybody can get caught slippin. Question is, will you stop messing with them because they got caught slippin? Just like the rappers y'all are naming that are allegedlly fake.

Bottom line, stop being a fan of the rapper themselves, and just be a fan of the music.

01-12-2007, 01:17 AM         #52
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said
This street cred bull is stupid coming from y'all. I do not get why it matters so much to the genreal public/fans. Let me rephrase that. Living vicariously through these rappers, give you guys credability because you have no life (if you do that). I know it sounds harsh in many ways. But the truth is, y'all only latch on to these rappers because that's the closest you'll get to something you know you can't touch. Plain and simple. Before y'all start getting all bent out of shape over what I said. This is the net, I could be typing to a group of 14 year olds for all I know.

Let me flip the script. I'm going to give an example. If somebody like Saigon's cards got pulled, watch how quickly y'all's tune will change. Y'all ain't thinking about that scenero. You're thinking these dudes got records "they're real" ect...so their cards can't be pulled. Wrong, everybody can get caught slippin. Question is, will you stop messing with them because they got caught slippin? Just like the rappers y'all are naming that are allegedlly fake.

Bottom line, stop being a fan of the rapper themselves, and just be a fan of the music.

how bout you just shut the fu*k up

01-12-2007, 01:43 AM         #53
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said

realest sh*t ive read on here in a while

12 years ago '05        #54
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,895 | Props total: 965 965
Ali from the lunatics

12 years ago '05        #55
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,895 | Props total: 965 965
Lil' Flip:thumbsdow

12 years ago '05        #56
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,295 | Props total: 6 6
This is mad close to a fed thread but f*ck it.

Jadakiss grew up in a middle-upperclass part of yonkers...He never got in trouble before high school.....
Game been in the streets but his brother is official tissue and he rode him piggy back for all his street cred but game exaggerates alot of sh*t........
T.I chose to be in the streets cause he aint even from the A.....he from the suburbs and sh*t.he had a house when he was 17 cause his family was rich off construction........
Nas stayed out of trouble as well but jungle horse and wiz was always with him and they official tissue....Nobody in QB question them and Nas always got them around so......
Cam since day one has been a homo thug....not hating but he always tried too hard.check the chronicles of junior mafia video and you'll see him heated by himself in the showers..they clowned him all the time and only dmx felt bad for him.as a matter of fact x had to squash the beef he had with nore and pun.........on endangered species listen to nore's intro to see who he talking about.......and there's that rumor about him and jahiem that has never went away......
Jimmy is the biggest poser period....Cardan and McGruff used to get on him with no mercy and then he joined a certain affiliation(no snitchin) and started paying the bronx off to watch his back.......peep the dvd where they throw a bottle at his a** and see if his soldiers set it on anyone.(forget which dvd it is)
Pac was a joking a** dude but he never backed down.never....real talk...he could be a clown and sh*t and even corny but he kept the goons with him but they always wanted to test him cause he was a joker...i remember when they was filming above the rim he had goons from queens and L.A with him with eagle eyes.....
Ja is harmless but murder inc aint and i dare you to say something funny style to black child and not walk away with a knot on the head or something and he look out for ja crazy.........
Juelz and JR are kids.they might have done the hand to hand but they was local...nobody feared them dudes and they was always fetching sh8t for cam and jimmy and freeky.......especially freeky.he used to run them ragged with errands oh by the way.freeky the only dude on there worth mentioning street wise.....
nelly was poor but he wasn't a gangsta at all..when he was with cudda love in nyc(mase's childhood friend) when he first got signed he never left his side
fiddy used to be in the streets...i aint taking that away from him but he used to be on Mr Cheeks d*ck back in the day and the lb fam in general....then he skipped over to onyx when they recorded in jamaica and that's how he met jmj and the rest is history.......but he was always grimy...never trusted anything he said and banks is supposedly from queens village but never claim it.......

12 years ago '04        #57
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
-Nelly aka Cornell Haynes, Jr

when do he ever claim to be hard or talk like he got street credit

01-12-2007, 07:23 AM         #58
CreativeMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said
This is mad close to a fed thread but f*ck it.
This ain't a fed thread, this is a gossip thread. Y'all suppose to be dudes, but is running your mouths worse than females. Just telling an ample truth. But I'll entertain the topic anyway, just for the hell of it.

Jadakiss grew up in a middle-upperclass part of yonkers...He never got in trouble before high school.....
Since when was Warburton & Glenwood a middle class meighborhood? Man, that n*gga is from the hood (Elliot, Chestnut & Elm, Whitney Young 3rd floor up). Scratch that, Neprahan Ave, 354 9real building), enough said. Since when were you in the man's house hold to know when he got in trouble? I don't know what's funnier? This or his moms and pops being a doctor and a lawyer (which they aren't none of those things) Let me stop.

Game been in the streets but his brother is official tissue and he rode him piggy back for all his street cred but game exaggerates alot of sh*t........
T.I chose to be in the streets cause he aint even from the A.....he from the suburbs and sh*t.he had a house when he was 17 cause his family was rich off construction........
Nas stayed out of trouble as well but jungle horse and wiz was always with him and they official tissue....Nobody in QB question them and Nas always got them around so......
Cam since day one has been a homo thug....not hating but he always tried too hard.check the chronicles of junior mafia video and you'll see him heated by himself in the showers..they clowned him all the time and only dmx felt bad for him.as a matter of fact x had to squash the beef he had with nore and pun.........on endangered species listen to nore's intro to see who he talking about.......and there's that rumor about him and jahiem that has never went away......
Jimmy is the biggest poser period....Cardan and McGruff used to get on him with no mercy and then he joined a certain affiliation(no snitchin) and started paying the bronx off to watch his back.......peep the dvd where they throw a bottle at his a** and see if his soldiers set it on anyone.(forget which dvd it is)
Pac was a joking a** dude but he never backed down.never....real talk...he could be a clown and sh*t and even corny but he kept the goons with him but they always wanted to test him cause he was a joker...i remember when they was filming above the rim he had goons from queens and L.A with him with eagle eyes.....
Ja is harmless but murder inc aint and i dare you to say something funny style to black child and not walk away with a knot on the head or something and he look out for ja crazy.........
Juelz and JR are kids.they might have done the hand to hand but they was local...nobody feared them dudes and they was always fetching sh8t for cam and jimmy and freeky.......especially freeky.he used to run them ragged with errands oh by the way.freeky the only dude on there worth mentioning street wise.....
nelly was poor but he wasn't a gangsta at all..when he was with cudda love in nyc(mase's childhood friend) when he first got signed he never left his side
fiddy used to be in the streets...i aint taking that away from him but he used to be on Mr Cheeks d*ck back in the day and the lb fam in general....then he skipped over to onyx when they recorded in jamaica and that's how he met jmj and the rest is history.......but he was always grimy...never trusted anything he said and banks is supposedly from queens village but never claim it.......
Oh dang, n*gga wrote an essay. I won't even comment on all that. I don't want to be a gossip hoemonger (wink).

12 years ago '06        #59
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 44 44
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said
how bout you just shut the fu*k up
Shut up for what? I told the truth, on top of that y'all gossip like b-tches. It's a sad day when a chick tells you this, and y'all trying to point fingers at so-called studio gangstas (over the net)? Like I said, I can't wait for some y'all favorite "real" n*ggas to get their cards pulled.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 01-12-2007 at 07:39 AM..

01-12-2007, 07:39 AM         #60
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nelly , chingy - they r frm st louie
guess they gangsta lol

nah but I think its ice cube ..

12 years ago '04        #61
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 139 139
Coolio is from the same gang WC is from...so he isnt a studio gangsta....a crack head yes

12 years ago '05        #62
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
No one in this thread knows what any rapper has done or hasn't done. 50 may be a studio gangster now, but he's been arrested for selling crack. And many people have backed him that he pushed weight. One of the smartest/non violent kids in my school was pushing the most pills in my whole area. You just never know who does anything.

01-12-2007, 09:17 AM         #63
Infamoushhhhhh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Haze'n'Swim said
'Game' comes to mind.
co-sign..

01-12-2007, 11:40 AM         #64
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said
the thread starter is a idiot u for saying pac use a idiot 2 u lame
Where in this THREAD did the THREADSTARTER say TuPac was on this list...

You get HATE for being a fu*kIN' idiot...

01-12-2007, 12:11 PM         #65
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAs- his motha was a school teacher , hes the fakest in all of rap
Mobb Deep
Xzibit (HUge Studio Gangsta)

MOst gangsta mo fu*ka in the game is CAPONE

01-12-2007, 12:14 PM         #66
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do any of you n*ggas know hows hard?? cause they're music, naw nelly ain't no k!lla but don't underestimate him just cuz he make party music, east st louis is way grimy and one of the hight crime and proverty rate. don't think he don't get down fam. and coolio, he's a corney rapper but he was hood active and a real crip don't let his corney raps confuse you, but if i had to say who is the bigest studio gangsta......would have to go to dr.dre

01-12-2007, 01:19 PM         #67
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I got to say is my list was posted to give people a start on who they believe might be FAKE...

All the people on my list have had their CARDS pulled...

I do admit maybe they are GRIMEY/HOOD, but that don't mean $hit, everybody on this list fabricates something in they rhymes...

However, I am still disagree about NAS being FAKE and Big Boi shouldn't have been on list, that was my mistake...

01-12-2007, 01:26 PM         #68
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INJ said
nelly , chingy - they r frm st louie
guess they gangsta lol

nah but I think its ice cube ..
Hows a n*gga from france speaking on St. Louis....

12 years ago '05        #69
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
probably the game

12 years ago '05        #70
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,716 | Props total: 1485 1485
Hows a n*gga from france speaking on St. Louis....
Cause we that nice out here, lol, We worldwide pimpin!!!!

01-12-2007, 01:52 PM         #71
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said
Cause we that nice out here, lol, We worldwide pimpin!!!!
nah n*gga he was laughin at yall like St Louie cant be gangsta cause yall got chingy and nelly

12 years ago '05        #72
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,716 | Props total: 1485 1485
nah n*gga he was laughin at yall like St Louie cant be gangsta cause yall got chingy and nelly
sh*t all I gotta say is come out here wit that type attitude oh boy would get fu*ked up no joke, its a zoo out here, aint nothin to be proud of but its crazy out here.

01-12-2007, 02:58 PM         #73
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said
sh*t all I gotta say is come out here wit that type attitude oh boy would get fu*ked up no joke, its a zoo out here, aint nothin to be proud of but its crazy out here.
theres zoos everywhere n*gga, i doubt a french n*gga is trying to take a trip to the Lou

01-12-2007, 03:04 PM         #74
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The biggest would be Dr. Dre. He built his whole career off an image that didn't fit his persona.

I would take off chingy, nelly, mike jones, and a few others cuz though they may say one or two things about drugs or violence, but they don't dwell on it.

01-12-2007, 03:11 PM         #75
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mobb deep
game
ti
weezy
lil flip
nwa
royce da 59
ja rule
snoop

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
26 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-53online now  16
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  11
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+32online now  10
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  6
Video inside Youíre Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
36 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  6
Video inside Tupacís Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Famous Dex nodding off on IG Live