Jan 10-Dipset Member Max B. Held On $2 Million Bail htFor Murder-Can Jim Jones Help?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Mr.M said:
he dumb for doin the sh*t but I still hope Jim Jones help the n*gga out. If he dont then i lose all respect i got for Jimmy. I think he'll pay the bail though.
We wanna help each other at the wrong times. This n*gga better NOT get any help doing dumb sh*t like this. He needs to learn from his mistakes. He needed the most HELP PRIOR to the INCIDENT.
 01-11-2007, 10:28 AM         #62
Flame On  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
street code says you gotta bail your homies out if they get jammed up and Jim Jones be talkin all that sh*t about his man's that locked up now we get to see if he really bout his n*ggas, plus he balliiiiinnn! so I would hope he got the money now he got the money.
 11 years ago '04        #63
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 genuwineplayer said:
first of all he never pulled the trigger numb nuts and 2nd its 10% of 2mil he has to pay to get out do the math jimmy wipes his a.ss with that
He wipes his a.ss with $200,000? HAHA. Jim Jones isn't ballin like you think he is. That 200,000 is probably about 2-4% of his net worth. An educated guess tells me he has TOTAL NET WORTH between 5-10 mil at the MOST....

2% is a large percentage of ones Total net worth. Especially when you consider the opportunity cost a.ssociated with the 200,000....

Sorry, I'm an accounting major.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 01-11-2007 at 10:38 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #64
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,600 | Props total: 4166 4166
come one biggavells, that was just dumb, no more hot sh*t from max for a min...
 01-11-2007, 12:17 PM         #65
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought these n*ggas was "BBBBAAAALLLLLIIIIINNNNNN" why they still pulling jux like they M.O.P
 11 years ago '04        #66
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
maybe dude deserved it...?...
 01-11-2007, 12:48 PM         #67
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Murda said:
ha i got a merto i can talk dirty all day
HOW U FIGURE??? WHAT MAKES U THINK THEY AINT LISTENING TO YO CALLS FIRST...
 01-11-2007, 12:49 PM         #68
DaT BoY TheRe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
damn 2 mill, jim gonna be like "max who"
 11 years ago '05        #69
boomerx121 
space
space
space
$151 | Props total: 10 10
lol@the haters .....max B is already out and baaalllllllllllling!!
 01-11-2007, 01:18 PM         #70
DaT BoY TheRe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.M said:
thats his n*gga though. If I had that kinda money I'll do wateva i can to keep my n*gga from behind bars. I dont know bout you but I cant do a homie like that if i got the ability to help em out. I proly would drop the n*gga off of my label though.
^ReaL TalK^

YARKONE said:
thats like sayin to your homie:¨weve been working all this time to make it legit, sh*ts actually poppin for us now, but who cares, u keepin it real, u can do the stupidest sh*t u can think of. NO problem homie I got your back, we might go bankrupt, but I got yo back, so do you homie, rob and k!ll all you want, ill bail you out everytime^.¨

fu*k out of here, Jim jones be putting in too much work in the industry to be trowing money away for sum dude not even gratefull enough to the legal hustle they have going on, he has to rob and k!ll people. Sum people out there can barely feed there kids, yet they dont go out and k!ll people. I say leave him in there, fu*k it the hip-hop image has enough problem as it is.
^ and i feel wut ur sayin too, but wen you's a n*gga from da hood n e money makin opportunity u have u gon run wit it especially wen dats all u kno in one of the articles it mentions dat Max B spent like 7 yrs in jail since the age of 18for charges ranging from drug possession to armed robbery, wen dats all u kno, dats all u kno, for some n*ggas it takes a long time for dem to learn n change while some n*ggas jus don't learn n change at all...

n wut Mr. M (props) said is real talk, if dats yo n*gga been ya homie for a long time of course u'll try to get ya n*gga out regardless if he's guilty or not, dats how i see it, cuz jail or prison isn't somewhere you'll wanna be or one of ya close peepz to be, i got locked up in Nov. cuz of sum sh*t dat was in my possession, it wasn't in my homeboy's possession it was n my car therefore in my possession, but dey were da 1st n*ggas at da bail bondsman to see how much it would cost and wut dey can do to get me out n i didn't even call dem i called my fam to get me out, but if my n*ggaz is all i had or if i knew my n*ggas had da guap to get me out n dey said "NO! ur gonna stay n there n rot so u can learn ya lesson" n turn their backs on me, dat would be some real fake a.ss sh*t... REAL TALK... ya dig

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 01-11-2007 at 01:26 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #71
Greatness202 
space
space
$597 | Props total: 389 389
Hes right I'd bail em out, but I aint fu*kin wit him too much anymore...
 01-11-2007, 02:31 PM         #72
YoUnGCaSh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
n*ggas is stupid y rob and k!ll someone in a hotel first of all then use your own phones. hotel=cameras everywhere and people everywhere. he straight dumb. respect lost.
You dont even kno if he did it or not n*gga damn.. Thats fu*ked up.
 11 years ago '04        #73
Grape_Drink 
space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
Some of yall n*ggas is crazy funny,the whole thead missed the point of the article theres still a n*gga shot dead in the head over some bullsh*t prob robbed this n*gga for 20g's and everone in here talkin bout giving out bail money hope this n*gga does life for being a dumb a.ss..........now he can owwwwwwwwww from behind bars........STUPIDASS!

and just bcause u have prepay phones dont mean they aint tracking yo a.ss, they just dont have a reason to...........YET!:hang:

and i feel wut ur sayin too, but wen you's a n*gga from da hood n e money makin opportunity u have u gon run wit it especially wen dats all u kno in one of the articles it mentions dat Max B spent like 7 yrs in jail since the age of 18for charges ranging from drug possession to armed robbery, wen dats all u kno, dats all u kno, for some n*ggas it takes a long time for dem to learn n change while some n*ggas jus don't learn n change at all...

n wut Mr. M (props) said is real talk, if dats yo n*gga been ya homie for a long time of course u'll try to get ya n*gga out regardless if he's guilty or not, dats how i see it, cuz jail or prison isn't somewhere you'll wanna be or one of ya close peepz to be, i got locked up in Nov. cuz of sum sh*t dat was in my possession, it wasn't in my homeboy's possession it was n my car therefore in my possession, but dey were da 1st n*ggas at da bail bondsman to see how much it would cost and wut dey can do to get me out n i didn't even call dem i called my fam to get me out, but if my n*ggaz is all i had or if i knew my n*ggas had da guap to get me out n dey said "NO! ur gonna stay n there n rot so u can learn ya lesson" n turn their backs on me, dat would be some real fake a.ss sh*t... REAL TALK... ya dig
i feel u fam that was real talk and all but how u going to learn ya lesson if n*ggas is balling u out left and right that just making sh*t worse next time u robb a n*gga u think that sh*t iz ok cuz ya bois got ya bak now how the fu*k is that teaching u a lesson.....sometimes n*ggas need tough love

Last edited by Grape_Drink; 01-11-2007 at 03:02 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #74
Stat-Quo 2 heat pts
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
 deLeet said:
damn 2 mill, jim gonna be like "max who"

Lol ^^
 11 years ago '04        #75
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
this n*gga goin right back
 01-11-2007, 03:46 PM         #76
dakidd585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall n*ggas wasted your time listen to the new big mike he says welcome home max b stupid muthafu*kers
 11 years ago '06        #77
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
who the fu*k is max b?
 11 years ago '04        #78
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
just convict him, so we get 1 more article on this then wont have to hear the worthless opinionate "dipset is great" and "dipset is awful" comments that relate nothing to the article, similar to what im doing, making no constructive article comment
 01-11-2007, 04:04 PM         #79
superstarrky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant
 11 years ago '05        #80
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
 J-Murda said:
ha i got a metro i can talk dirty all day
First I wanna get the record straight, No you can't talk dirty on a phone & not expect to get caught...why do n*ggas think Boosts & Pre-Paid cell phones arent traced or tracked???

I've worked in the Telecommunications industry for the last 3 years, I've personally dealt with Corporate Representatives from Sprint/Nextel, Verizon, T-Mobile & plenty of other cell companies...they can & will track your phone, they dont need a reason to do it either, maintinence is enough of a reason for them to listen in, any & all calls can & will be recorded...You know whats the hottest sh*t about Sprint/Nextel/Boost, all you have to do is leave your cell phone on & they know your exact location, they know where you stay @ night, they know who you talk to, they know what you talk about, & now all the other companies what technology like that in theirs phones & antennas, the only way they probably cant find you is if you have a 1990's Zach Morris Cell Phone, & since people want the latest & hottest technology, everyone is screwed, especially n*ggas using Nextel/Boosts, they been had they GPS technology in their phones since they first went into business in the 90's, & now they are working with the pigs in order to crackdown on, in their own words "Illegal Drug Distribution Using The Sprint/Nextel Direct Connect Service"

Long story short, you & the other person on the line are not the only ones listening
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago