Who Is The Best Cornerback Ever?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Cornerback Ever?
Deion Sanders 147 67.43%
Champ Bailey 32 14.68%
Darrell Green 12 5.50%
Rod Woodson 13 5.96%
Mel Renfro 1 0.46%
Everson Walls 1 0.46%
Roger Wehrli 0 0%
Mike Haynes 2 0.92%
Jimmy Johnson 0 0%
Lem Barney 0 0%
Aeneas Williams 1 0.46%
Other (Name Who? 9 4.13%
Voters: 218. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #81
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
it's darrell green, u n*ggaz better pay hommage to the greatest
 11 years ago '07        #82
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
i can't believe that n*gga deion has 66 votes right now, yea he had good covering baility , but he was known as a HUGE pus*y, he was so scared to go up and make a tackle, ppl used to make so much fun of him in the day.
 11 years ago '04        #83
chi908 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
What about Darrell Green?? He was Deion before Prime Time. Who did Deion have to cover?? Rice k!lled his a.ss everyday (he did it to everyone), Rice had his best days against #21. He never covered the best WR, just the fastest. Deion couldnt get his hands on the bigger WR, they would easily push him away. Deion had the quick jab off the line, but the big WR would run thru that sh*t. He was a liability against the run.

Dont get me wrong, loved Deion with my Niners in 94, he covered the hell outta Alvin Harper. And the bi*ch slap against Bad Moon was classic.
 01-29-2007, 10:15 AM         #84
m.e.wisdom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill agree with most of the ppl who said Deion...because he was a great corner...but for rod woodson...and i mean for a guy to pick off at least every quarterback he has ever played against....thats kinda of hard to go against
 11 years ago '04        #85
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,768 | Props total: 1282 1282
There's obviously no convincing some people Deion is better. They are Bronco fans and they have embraced Champ as the best. Just like I embraced Deion as a Cowboy. I personally think Deion is better because of the way he shut down his WHOLE side of the field. Quarterbacks still throw at Champ (I don't know why), but he's not as feared as Deion was. Champ may have more interceptions in a less amount of time but you gotta think, quarterbacks only threw to Deion about 20-30% of the time as to where they throw to Champ 40-50% of the time, maybe a little less.

Last edited by Exs; 01-29-2007 at 10:20 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #86
dperkins64 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
deion is just to much. champ is cool buthis tech aint all that sweet and his hips is suspect
 01-29-2007, 11:09 AM         #87
twherry19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deion sanders
 01-29-2007, 11:10 AM         #88
twherry19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do yall remember when barry sanders shook up rod woodson, broke his fu*king leg, and made him switch to safety. and rod woodson used to be one of the fastest n*ggas ever.
 01-29-2007, 11:11 AM         #89
twherry19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi908 said:
What about Darrell Green?? He was Deion before Prime Time. Who did Deion have to cover?? Rice k!lled his a.ss everyday (he did it to everyone), Rice had his best days against #21. He never covered the best WR, just the fastest. Deion couldnt get his hands on the bigger WR, they would easily push him away. Deion had the quick jab off the line, but the big WR would run thru that sh*t. He was a liability against the run.

Dont get me wrong, loved Deion with my Niners in 94, he covered the hell outta Alvin Harper. And the bi*ch slap against Bad Moon was classic.
u ought to be ashamed of yourself.
 11 years ago '05        #90
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
 nasirjones said:
tackling is extremely overrated for the position, most corners average around 2 tackles a game. So who really fu*king cares if Champ Bailey can tackle, Deion did what corners are supposed to do, they cover, not tackle.
except for if you a Seahawks, our CB Marcus Trufant was our leading tackler for a couple of seasons...
 01-29-2007, 12:50 PM         #91
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this just corners or secondary in gen. Art tatum was nice to. if not Sanders.
 11 years ago '05        #92
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12548 12548
The fu*k up thing is, Champ Bailey is the better corner.

Most people are rating Sanders on the fact that he could do other things than Corner.

In terms of who is the best corner you have to go with Champ. He flat shuts down the the WR every time. They both perfected their positions but, you cant call both complete players when one cant tackle.. I'm sorry tackling is apart of football and if you cant tackle you cant be named the best corner when someone is as good as you in everything you do at that position.

Champ suffers from alot of the same things Marvin Harrison suffers from and that is not being too media friendly. Maybe if he had a loud mouth, flashy, greasy hair, and constantly want to be in the camera, n*ggas would start to take notice and see he is probably the best ever to play his position.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-29-2007 at 12:55 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #93
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Deion, it's not even close.
 01-29-2007, 06:23 PM         #94
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best of all time?

Night Train Lane

its on the sig
 01-29-2007, 06:45 PM         #95
dade4sho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deion.................
 11 years ago '05        #96
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
Champ Bailey > ___________
best corner ever.. with Sanders in 2nd
 11 years ago '05        #97
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Hold That said:
The fu*k up thing is, Champ Bailey is the better corner.

Most people are rating Sanders on the fact that he could do other things than Corner.

In terms of who is the best corner you have to go with Champ. He flat shuts down the the WR every time. They both perfected their positions but, you cant call both complete players when one cant tackle.. I'm sorry tackling is apart of football and if you cant tackle you cant be named the best corner when someone is as good as you in everything you do at that position.

Champ suffers from alot of the same things Marvin Harrison suffers from and that is not being too media friendly. Maybe if he had a loud mouth, flashy, greasy hair, and constantly want to be in the camera, n*ggas would start to take notice and see he is probably the best ever to play his position.
The motha fu*kin truth... end of thread.. delete this.
Champ Bailey > ______________
Sanders couldnt tackle like Bailey does, just as homie above said
 01-29-2007, 07:06 PM         #98
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I hate him, its Deion by a landslide imo.
 11 years ago '06        #99
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
Deion was the flashiest corner of alltime, definetly the best "Cover" corner of alltime as of right now. In 2 or 3 more years, if he keeps his game up, Mr. Champ Bailey will be. As far as the best defensive back of alltime, I can't hate on The Night Train, but that goes to Ronnie Lott.
 01-29-2007, 07:34 PM         #100
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SaTown's Finest said:
Deion was the flashiest corner of alltime, definetly the best "Cover" corner of alltime as of right now. In 2 or 3 more years, if he keeps his game up, Mr. Champ Bailey will be. As far as the best defensive back of alltime, I can't hate on The Night Train, but that goes to Ronnie Lott.
naw deion was never a cover corner

he played the ball more than covering the reciever.... always goin for the pick

he was athletic enough to do it.. but champ will shut down the #1 reciever everytime he has a shot... as far as reactionary skills champ has that locked... he positions himself for sucess on every down

if you wanna talk abouit picks though, night train still holds the rookie record in an nfl season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy