Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Cornerback Ever?
Deion Sanders 147 67.43%
Champ Bailey 32 14.68%
Darrell Green 12 5.50%
Rod Woodson 13 5.96%
Mel Renfro 1 0.46%
Everson Walls 1 0.46%
Roger Wehrli 0 0%
Mike Haynes 2 0.92%
Jimmy Johnson 0 0%
Lem Barney 0 0%
Aeneas Williams 1 0.46%
Other (Name Who? 9 4.13%
Voters: 218. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 NoLedge18720 said:
i picked champ jsut because he is a better all-around player with his tackling...Sanders might cover better but he was soo scared of contact...
Once again, Cornerbacks are played to Cover not tackle, that is what linebackers and Strong Safeties are for. He shut down half the field on passing downs. Him not being a strong tackler never hurt his team. But there have been weak cover guys that have fu*ked teams over countless weeks. That tackling corner sh*t is beyond overrated. Yes it's cool but if you have your corner making mad tackles, then something is wrong with your front 7.
 11 years ago '04        #42
alleyway_hustla 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
Atleast add Chris McAlister... but I Go wit Sanders
 01-11-2007, 05:39 PM         #43
Bigdawg76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on.......Number 21 was the best Deion Sanders.....But could this dude be in the running
[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #44
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
I gotta go with Deion right now just slightly ahead of Champ. It's really really close though. When Champ passes Deion in INTs it'll be the other way around.
 11 years ago '04        #45
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Bigdawg76 said:
Come on.......Number 21 was the best Deion Sanders.....But could this dude be in the running
[pic - click to view]

he gets beat every game
 11 years ago '05        #46
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Chad Scott
 01-11-2007, 06:48 PM         #47
[Word oF MouF] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deion...n*gga has the best endzone dance ever...he's my favorite nfl player of all time
 11 years ago '05        #48
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
Deion all the way.
 01-11-2007, 07:22 PM         #49
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deion sanders
champ bailey

imagine them on the same team... safeties would cheat for the run on most plays... hahaha.
 01-11-2007, 08:52 PM         #50
south23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prime Time Deion Sanders no doubt
 01-11-2007, 10:31 PM         #51
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tackling is overrated for the position??????? you guys make me laugh with this sh*t....Deion Sanders is the big name that all you people know...thats why your picking him, he is the flashy name who was in ads and had his face everywhere so you all believe the hype....he was great, and an amazing athlete, but dont get it twisted he couldnt tackle for sh*t , and tackling is a huge part of the position, a huge part of any position on defense....I take it you dont play football.......obviously this an open question and I dont know who the top choice would be, deion is definitely up there but you cant pick him as number one because of the simple reason that he couldnt tackle.......lot of greats left off the list who on most lists are actually considered number one such as Mel Blount, and others
 01-11-2007, 10:34 PM         #52
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:

...it must be the money...
BAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAA
 01-11-2007, 10:36 PM         #53
DonTolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deion Sanders
 01-11-2007, 10:37 PM         #54
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sanders rarely played offense, hate to break it to you
 FuddtheMC said:
Read what I wrote again, I said he would do all those things while still playing every snap on defense, I would love to see Champ try and do it cause he has the skills to do it. But Deion started on offense and defense while returning punts and kicks and shutting down the other teams best reciever
 01-11-2007, 10:38 PM         #55
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
terrance newman :applause:
 01-11-2007, 10:40 PM         #56
KUMA_3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant choose between deion and champ

but......

Lito sheppard gonna smoke em all once his career is done an over wit
 01-11-2007, 10:42 PM         #57
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you obviously never played a down in your life, and Im not talking pee wees...cornerbacks are there to tackle to, stop watchin tv and play a down learn something, the corners are suppose to come up and make the big hits, it is often corner force which means the corners are suppose to come up make the hit or force the play inside....you guys are so ignorant thinkin a corners job is to just cover
 tazbk said:
Once again, Cornerbacks are played to Cover not tackle, that is what linebackers and Strong Safeties are for. He shut down half the field on passing downs. Him not being a strong tackler never hurt his team. But there have been weak cover guys that have fu*ked teams over countless weeks. That tackling corner sh*t is beyond overrated. Yes it's cool but if you have your corner making mad tackles, then something is wrong with your front 7.
 11 years ago '04        #58
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
It's not even close, he invented the term "shut down corner" All you Champ Bailey youngins better recognize greatness when you see it. I would give number two to Darrell Green. He was in top form in his last year and was old as fu*k.

[pic - click to view]

[Word oF MouF] said:
deion...n*gga has the best endzone dance ever...he's my favorite nfl player of all time
Mine too, and his dance was the sh*t. Hall even did it this year when he scored a TD on an INT.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-12-2007 at 01:22 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #59
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
 Killinit said:
you obviously never played a down in your life, and Im not talking pee wees...cornerbacks are there to tackle to, stop watchin tv and play a down learn something, the corners are suppose to come up and make the big hits, it is often corner force which means the corners are suppose to come up make the hit or force the play inside....you guys are so ignorant thinkin a corners job is to just cover
You got a point, I've been in this arguement since I was in grade school, and I disagree. They are supposed to come up and hit, but they're main job is to cover the receivers, that's why they do it 85% of the time. For arguements sake then, Primetime is the best cover corner and Rod Woodson is the best tackling corner.
 01-12-2007, 12:58 AM         #60
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who needs to tackle when they don't throw your way? Anyway I voted for Sanders but props for adding Mel Renfro to the options. I met him the last time I went to a Cowboy game. Cool cat.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy