online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Lil Wayne's Jaw Broken

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

17 years ago '05        #1
12022 page views
0 comments

BlaznHizzle 
Props total: 100 100  Slaps total: 19 19
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
@ 07:22 AM 01-09-2007 icon Lil Wayne's Jaw Broken

Edit: This was just posted on allhiphop...

LIL WAYNE'S JAW BROKE?

I heard this yesterday… rumor has it Lil' Wayne's jaw was broken at a tour stop this past weekend. Lil' Wayne allegedly became involved in a heated argument with a fellow entourage member. When it was all said, Weezy caught a "left." I heard it all ended with the argument coming to blows and Lil Wayne receiving a broken jaw. I guess the dude didn't like the way Wayne was stylin' on him or something? I can't call it. More on this as it comes in, people.

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/
__________________________________________________ ______________

According to Mary Bowlin (J&M Entertainment/Gillie The Kid's Publicist), Lil' Wayne's jaw was broken at a tour stop this past weekend. The story goes Cash Money's own Lil Wayne became involved in a heated argument with a fellow entourage member, it all ended with the argument coming to blows and Lil Wayne receiving a broken jaw in the mêlée.

Lil' Wayne and Gillie The Kid have been involved in a war of words for the past several months and Wayne recently caused a stir with comments made about Jay-Z in a recent issue of Complex magazine.

There has been no response to the incident from the Cash Money camp

http://nationofmillions.c .. op-Says-Source

Last edited by BlaznHizzle; 01-09-2007 at 08:06 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2348
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
590 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2028
Video inside Desiigner got a haircut and is speaking English now