White Rapper Reality Tv Show

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2007, 11:55 PM         #41
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em wannabe was decent.. but he cant write 16 bars in 30 minutes about the bronx?.. I would slayed him with 8 bars and i dont even try to rap.. i would be the critic not the rapper..
The show is funny and mixes well with I love NY.. because of the dumbed down humor.. But Dildos in the Face is Classic.. I never seen that in my life.. SON.. Great Quotes from this show already.. And these contestant arent kids, they all older than 21..
I hope they throw a n*gga in the mix, just to see what happens..
Misfit can get it!!
 01-10-2007, 01:02 AM         #42
D@MN JOKeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Persia speaks on the N word and sh*t

Imma keep it real funky....
I dont know who said I was acting "black", but if you gonna throw me in the ignorant part of the pool I suggest you jump in right after me with that comment.

Nah, I aint black...Im hood.

Im hood when the heat dont come and yea Im still hood in court.

I said I speak with my friends like that to explain that I wouldnt walk into a room full of strangers and say "wat up my ni$%as"...Im not a disrepectful person. Never said they "allow" me to say it lmaooooo

When my ppl say" Perzzzsh, wat up my ni$%a"...its how we talk. And to clear the air, I have one white friend...dont run with it.

I dont say it to be cool, to fit in...none of that.

You either gone love or hate me, but trust at the end of the day whatever you come up with is gonna be because I gave you me....Not what you thought i should be.

Offended ? dont watch, dont buy the cd....

But please dont think Im the weak minded person thats gonna change for anyones approval.

U wish I was what u thought I was...

stay tuned, I aint done yet....

P.
"u just mad cause im stylin on u " LOL
 11 years ago '04        #43
Fatal 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 136 136
i saw the show today..sh*t was kinda whack..whasup with that big a.ss roach hidin behind the dumpster at the end
 01-10-2007, 01:41 AM         #44
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at n*ggas getting that mad at this show with all the garbage on TV, its comedy, take a deep breathe its not that serious and who are you white fans to call them wiggas? Maybe they feel serious about what they do, maybe they dont but being jugdmental is ignorant

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 01-10-2007 at 01:42 AM..
 01-10-2007, 03:34 AM         #45
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
at n*ggas getting that mad at this show with all the garbage on TV, its comedy, take a deep breathe its not that serious and who are you white fans to call them wiggas? Maybe they feel serious about what they do, maybe they dont but being jugdmental is ignorant
Its not being judgmental. There wack. Not a single one of them even had an ounce of skill, plus they all acted like fools and disrespected Grand Masta Flash which, if you really are a serious hip-hop head and respect the art and the culture, then that is something you would never do. And it is serious because the winner gets 100,000$. Thats 100,000$ that should be going to someone that can actually spit, not to mention as a person whose bloodline is over half white I find it offensive that they'd pick nothing but wiggas. I myself rap and know plenty of other white people that rap and I find that whole wigga stereo type offensive. Only a fool acts like a wigga, because how wiggas act is completely fake. They think there acting "hood" or "ghetto" but there really just acting like retards trying to be something there not. They need to go watch the movie "Havoc", its basically there autobiography.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 01-10-2007 at 03:36 AM..
 01-10-2007, 10:06 AM         #46
naldo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is hillarious, when dude got up to go f!ght and tripped over the chair... And when the Van had "Tha Van" on the side of it ... And the big a.ss roach at the end ...

Its obvious this show is made to be comedy (just like every other show on vh1), plus you cant really evaluate the skill of any of them since they only showed like 30 seconds of actual rapping the whole show.
 11 years ago '04        #47
david1972 1 heat pts
space
space
$349 | Props total: 0 0
this show is pure comedy man. every1 on there is a total fu*king joke . a major slap in the face to hip-hop
 01-10-2007, 10:54 AM         #48
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what nas was talkin about when he said hip hop is dead the way we let these fortune 500 companies pimp the culture... With that being said this show is funny as hell and that white girl from the UK can get it.
 01-10-2007, 12:16 PM         #49
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man that Show is Corny....I hope the rest of the season will be better......And the Fat Chick Persia is already starting to annoy me
 11 years ago '05        #50
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
the fu*k is with ur blurry a.ss text
making me go blind
 11 years ago '07        #51
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
 Apostrophe said:
How is it showing people in a positive light when they didnt select one white emcee that actually has skill to be on the show?
Thats Your Actual Opinion lol
I Think Shamrock N' Sullee Are The Only Good Ones!
Besides Persia, but I Don't Like Her Attitude N' Personality Now ...
 01-10-2007, 01:09 PM         #52
aptiva32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dasit and persia were the only ones to listen to on there....but im not gonna watch that show anymore..its too fake
 01-10-2007, 03:43 PM         #53
smokelocc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Cares That Thier White They Suck a.ss
 01-10-2007, 03:48 PM         #54
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pop goes the weasle and the weasle goes pop
 11 years ago '06        #55
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
The White Rapper Show...

Thats Not A Good Look

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '07        #56
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28

Smh ..
Are Ya'll "African American, Racial Profiling" or Jus Plain Ol' "Whiteboys" That Don't See Potential In Ya' Own Race?
I Know Stereotypes Keep People From Doing Most sh*t, but Haven't Ya'll Stopped To Think - "New Year, New sh*t"?
Open Ya Eyes And Expand Ya' Mental Capacity ...
Being Stereotypical Is Past Tense, It's 2007 ..Get Ya' Mind Right!

Last edited by Murda Ave; 01-10-2007 at 07:47 PM..
 01-10-2007, 08:05 PM         #57
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Murda Ave said:

Smh ..
Are Ya'll "African American, Racial Profiling" or Jus Plain Ol' "Whiteboys" That Don't See Potential In Ya' Own Race?
I Know Stereotypes Keep People From Doing Most sh*t, but Haven't Ya'll Stopped To Think - "New Year, New sh*t"?
Open Ya Eyes And Expand Ya' Mental Capacity ...
Being Stereotypical Is Past Tense, It's 2007 ..Get Ya' Mind Right!

Thats the shows problem. It stereo types all white rappers as wiggas who act like fools. I rap, I'm white and I would rather put a bullet in my own head then be caught dead acting like the clowns on that show. sh*t makes us all look bad. Just another case of MTV whoring out hip-hop for profit.
 11 years ago '06        #58
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao @ that fat broad lol..
 11 years ago '04        #59
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
That show changed my life. I laughed the whole hour. It's so bad, it's good, you know?

White rapper >>>> 90% of reality TV.

Last edited by DTP; 01-11-2007 at 10:03 AM..
 01-11-2007, 11:52 AM         #60
slimmy05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Its not being judgmental. There wack. Not a single one of them even had an ounce of skill, plus they all acted like fools and disrespected Grand Masta Flash which, if you really are a serious hip-hop head and respect the art and the culture, then that is something you would never do. And it is serious because the winner gets 100,000$. Thats 100,000$ that should be going to someone that can actually spit, not to mention as a person whose bloodline is over half white I find it offensive that they'd pick nothing but wiggas. I myself rap and know plenty of other white people that rap and I find that whole wigga stereo type offensive. Only a fool acts like a wigga, because how wiggas act is completely fake. They think there acting "hood" or "ghetto" but there really just acting like retards trying to be something there not. They need to go watch the movie "Havoc", its basically there autobiography.

:banghead: r u serious u find being called a wigga offensive, what about being called a n*gga. WTF i dont remember them mentioning wiggas during slavery.......im wit who ever said some of yall sound ignorant and u one of them. MC Search should be ashamed of himself, he was a aight white MC back n da days. He should be put to shame for tryin to shame hiphop, u right its a few white rappers....Eminem is 1 who's the other two

Last edited by slimmy05; 01-11-2007 at 11:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago