White Rapper Reality Tv Show

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
Its reality tv...They are not trying to make rappers, they are trying to make money.
 11 years ago '04        #22
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
 acAWN said:
im the king of the burbs.. ghetto revival

I caught this sh*t last night.
 01-09-2007, 10:15 AM         #23
MyNam1sMike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alchemist1906 said:
As much as the thought of white rappers get clowned who ever decided that it would be a good idea to have a show dedicated to a group of white rappers
haha, right....
 01-09-2007, 10:15 AM         #24
MyNam1sMike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the host should be vanille ice
 01-09-2007, 10:15 AM         #25
MyNam1sMike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
Its reality tv...They are not trying to make rappers, they are trying to make money.
exactly
 11 years ago '06        #26
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
what is this show called and what channel lol? never heard of it
 11 years ago '04        #27
pope_5 
space
space
$550 | Props total: 7 7
 bigmike5115 said:
what is this show called and what channel lol? never heard of it

The White Rapper Show...VH1
 01-09-2007, 11:44 AM         #28
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was mad funny!!.. Half of Boxden should be on this show.. Persia Puttin Dildos in peoples faces... Misfit is hot as fu*k.. theyprobably gonna keep her around..
I think Persia might be going home next episode cause she fu*ked upon her lines at the end and she gets sent to a hospital...
Ghetto Revival!!
 01-09-2007, 12:11 PM         #29
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is a disgrace. Not a single one of them has any skill or knows a thing about rap. It shouldnt be called The White Rapper Show, it should be called the retarded acting Wigga show. First off anyone who knows anuything about hip-hop knows that the underground, where the best music is made, is half white. So to create a show like this in the first place is pretty stupid, then to fill it with no tellent clowns is even worse. Price Paul should be ashamed of himself. He knows better. MTV I can let slide becuase I expect this type of thing out of that piece of sh*t of a network, but Price Paul I'd expect more out of.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 01-09-2007 at 12:12 PM..
 01-09-2007, 12:41 PM         #30
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was shaking my head through half of the show last night then i turned it off. sh*t is fu*ked up making them live in a dump and saying this is what hiphop is. haha so hip hop is for poor black and white ignorant fu*ks like those 8 people or whatever number of zzzzzzz it was.
 01-09-2007, 12:45 PM         #31
EWW NOISE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i managed to see that show last night and let me tell you i have never been more disgusted at a human race until i heard those people talk ,what a fu*king joke those kids were how could you go on word wide televsion and talk and act like that , that blonde was so fu*king hot then she started to freestyle and i was ashamed for her.that fat horebag who was putting dildo's in people's face was a huge slob and she should be disowned by her parents.
 01-09-2007, 01:04 PM         #32
lexus2807  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel bad for them!! I wonder if they realize how stupid they look and sound!! They are like a side show circus act!! I am embarrased to be white after watching that show what a disgrace!!!
 01-09-2007, 01:19 PM         #33
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexus2807 said:
I feel bad for them!! I wonder if they realize how stupid they look and sound!! They are like a side show circus act!! I am embarrased to be white after watching that show what a disgrace!!!
Yeah that what really bothers me. They picked all wiggas. (gotta spell it ridiculous since I'll get the fu*kin zzzzzzz's other wise) Thats the thing that really pissed me off. Wiggas don't know rap. They don't know the culture or anything. Thats why they act how they do. There trying to pretend to be something there not. Doesn't matter white or black, people who know and are a part of the real hip-hop culture don't act like that. These a**holes give all us white fans a bad name. And I don't care how hard they try to be rappers, not a single one of them could in any sense of the word ever be consider a legitimate emcee. Wanna hear some funny sh*t? Hit up any of there myspace pages. What there trying to pass off a.ss music will make you laugh till you cry. I actually some what know the one girl on the show and here sh*t is pathetic, fu*kin recordin with a radio shack 5$ mic and sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #34
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
im the king of the burbs!@#!@#
ghetto revival baby!@#
 01-09-2007, 02:05 PM         #35
dafreshest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo that bum a.ss n*gga john brown pisses me off wut that king of the burbs shyt and the ghetto revival shyt and im tired of these burbs a.ss n*ggaz think they gangsta and shyt......stop frontin n*gga
 11 years ago '07        #36
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28

Personally, In My IMO ..
I Dont Think the Show Is'a Disgrace. I Think It Will Get Alot of Publicity, cus Beleive It or Not. It's Actually "Whiteboys" Out here That Got Rap Skills N' Ain't Get'n No Recognition And Most of'em Is Better Then Half The Rappers Out Now. The Show Pertains To'a Sub-Level Audience And Gives The Opposite Races "Motivation" To Go Ahead And Persue Rap If Your That Good At It. And, Im Not Say'n This Because Im "White, or Arabic or W/e", Im Black, but I Do Know An Arabic That Raps And Is Good as Hell.
So..
I fu*ks w. The Show!
 11 years ago '04        #37
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
is this show supposed to be a joke or are they for real? it seems like a joke to me
 11 years ago '04        #38
Tha Problem 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
I thought the show was pretty funny. I wasn't really feelin the part in the show where persia kept usin the n-word.
 11 years ago '05        #39
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not disgraced at the show itself, i'm feelin the show, I actually think it has a positive goal behind it, but what really pisses me off is the lack of respect and the entire groups general idea of what true hip hop is. How the fu*k are you gonna be in the Bronx on GMF's doorstep and not kno the history of what this man did????? That's like going to the Arlington cemetery and saying these people died for no reason.......................... What they did enables you dumb muthafu*kas to even be standin where you are today, in the Bronx safely because people before you have paved the way for you to be there. I could fu*kin kick the John Brown bi*ch in his mouth????? King of the Burbs, ghetto revival???? plz
 01-09-2007, 03:38 PM         #40
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Murda Ave said:

Personally, In My IMO ..
I Dont Think the Show Is'a Disgrace. I Think It Will Get Alot of Publicity, cus Beleive It or Not. It's Actually "Whiteboys" Out here That Got Rap Skills N' Ain't Get'n No Recognition And Most of'em Is Better Then Half The Rappers Out Now. The Show Pertains To'a Sub-Level Audience And Gives The Opposite Races "Motivation" To Go Ahead And Persue Rap If Your That Good At It. And, Im Not Say'n This Because Im "White, or Arabic or W/e", Im Black, but I Do Know An Arabic That Raps And Is Good as Hell.
So..
I fu*ks w. The Show!

How is it showing people in a positive light when they didnt select one white emcee that actually has skill to be on the show?
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy