most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
kosterzoo 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
The reason your skinny is because you TELL yourself that you've got a fast metabolism and that weights doesn't work etc.. etc..

Tell me does your leg workout routine consist of leg extensions and leg curls??

Put it this way...get into the gym for 12months! 12months of working out 3x a week AT LEAST.. dedicate yourself to your eating properly and THEN come here saying you can't put on weight...

there's no magic formula's, no excuses and no small guy talk.. buy the t-shirts that are too big and grow into them..

And don't gimme any 'it doesn't matter what i do' B.S either because I've got one guy that i've been training for about 18months that was about 60kgs when we started and he's put on 15kgs..

I also have another guy that i "train" (i do his program up, he sticks to it for 6weeks then goes back to his 'bicep curls routine') that has only put on a small amount of weight because he doesn't work..

Basically put.. stop finding excuses and start working towards a solution.
 01-08-2007, 07:39 PM         #62
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weight Gainer is just calories which is energy. The work you do determines if it will be added muscle or added fat. If you work hard then the energy will be consumed and you can build muscle. If you don't work hard and burn the calories then your body will store it as fat.

Check the ingredient label on the weight gainers. Most of them are a lot of sugar and not the best source of calories.

You could always just eat more "clean" food like chicken, steak, rice, pasta, fruit, etc and get extra calories that way.

It's all about the calories.
 11 years ago '04        #63
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
Ask Your Questions Here.......
 11 years ago '06        #64
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
here is the plan diet

breakfast 7:30 or 8:30am-whey protein shake(20g,130 cal) + frosty flaskes (2g, 120 cal)
after school(1:30 or 5:00(tues/wed) - whey protein shake(20g, 130cal) + lean cusine(need some quick food, 20 g, 230-330 cal)
after work out-(mass gainer 55g, 990 cal)
dinner-whey protein(20 g,130cal) + dinner (30-40 g, cal?)

roughly im taking it 163 g of protein and 2530 cal a day...im 150lbs, 6'1

how am i doing?
 11 years ago '07        #65
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
U gotta find time to eat in between your breakfast and "after school." Waiting 8:30 to 1:30 to eat again is way too much time. I'd also just cut the whey protein out of the dinner, make your dinner larger(to compensate if u want), and have the whey protein before you go to sleep.
 01-15-2007, 12:20 AM         #66
illipse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you take a week off creatine, should i start with the loading phase again?
 11 years ago '06        #67
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 1170 1170
Just bought some no explode for motivation off a friend for 40 CAD.

as im new to these performance hancing supplements (because i was strongly against them until now) i was just wondering how many scoops u guys usually take...cause i took one scoop and i was pretty dissapointed but then again i took it when i was already kinda tired n it was gettin late. I kno it recommends up to 3 scoops but i wanna get get the most for my money and make it last. Im going to give it another go with two scoops tommorow just wanted sum input.
 11 years ago '06        #68
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
ya need to hit up amazon.com thats got sh*t on the low
 11 years ago '06        #69
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
were 2 talkin 2 me? im guessin u were but jus wanna make sure.

but yea theres a lot of sites u can get shyt for madd cheap but id rather jus get it from my friend for cheaper and i dont have to wait for shipping...and to respond to my previous thread i started feelin the effects after 1 n a half - two hours...i made the mistake of not takin it on an emtpy stomach...doesnt matter i was jus seein wut its like today, tommorow ill get down 2 business...
 01-17-2007, 09:52 PM         #70
HolidayGhost 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You need to lift heavy, eat at least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, eat 5-6 meals a day, and youll start to see immediate gains in weight.
 01-18-2007, 07:52 PM         #71
WonkaBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna know what exactly creatine does and if I would be safe taking it

Im 15, been working out for a while , 5'11 / 158

And 500 grams of creatine will last how long when used properly?
 01-19-2007, 12:07 AM         #72
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Creatine loading phase is bullsh*t and just something pushed by companies to get you to use it up faster. Do some searches and you will see experts agreeing that there is no need to have a loading phase.
 11 years ago '05        #73
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
 Jesse James said:
Creatine loading phase is bullsh*t and just something pushed by companies to get you to use it up faster. Do some searches and you will see experts agreeing that there is no need to have a loading phase.
^^^ Agreed there is no loading phase in taking creatine
 11 years ago '04        #74
thechanickal1 
space
space
space
$703 | Props total: 136 136
does anyone know of a casein protein that tastes good? I heard they don't taste too good.
 01-22-2007, 12:59 AM         #75
seindiamond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thechanickal1 said:
does anyone know of a casein protein that tastes good? I heard they don't taste too good.
If you can stand it, cottage cheese. You can mix it with fruit, pineapple and peaches are both good options.
 01-22-2007, 03:24 PM         #76
WonkaBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo im currently on creatine and wanna know if i should take the same dose on days i work out and on my rest days
 11 years ago '06        #77
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
umm if i can remember correctly its half on non workout days....like 2 servings (1 before and after workout) then on non workout just one. It should say rite on the bottle.
 01-22-2007, 06:36 PM         #78
WonkaBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I take 5 grams a day around 1 hour and a half before my workout but half serving sounds good
 01-23-2007, 09:05 PM         #79
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to post this question here or not...cuz my last post got deleted...anyway...i just started taking creatine and since I've been on it I've been getting diarhea...I take creatine with grape juice...anyone got any suggestions or take on this...????
 01-28-2007, 10:08 AM         #80
carden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escay_muzik said:
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to post this question here or not...cuz my last post got deleted...anyway...i just started taking creatine and since I've been on it I've been getting diarhea...I take creatine with grape juice...anyone got any suggestions or take on this...????
try prune juice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy