most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 rharpe3 said:
Mane I used cell tech last summer and seen some major results, but it wasn't worth it because with cell tech its all water weight. I'm six feet tall and I went from weighing 185 to 205 and my bench max went from 225 to about 280. I was on it for about a month. I would recommend you use CE2. I'm using it now and it is solid weight and strength not water weight.
I just googled, it sounds interesting. thanks for the information.
 01-05-2007, 01:04 AM         #42
musiclistener20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I take the Nitro-Tech and Cell-Tech combination of both drinks. What is normal cycle on this stuff??? On and off.
 01-05-2007, 10:17 AM         #43
Bamf55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r u tryin to gain alot of weight? because if ur just tryin to get muscle i wouldnt take cell-tech, there is too much sugar in it.. i take no-xplode because there is less sugar in it but nos-blast is good too (its the off brand sh*t but it just as good)
 01-05-2007, 03:29 PM         #44
meech_dawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
two products like those there can get pretty fu*kin expensive.

whats your status now and what do u want to achieve?
 01-05-2007, 05:40 PM         #45
fdw004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh really
 11 years ago '04        #46
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,680 | Props total: 15143 15143
Anyone ever heard or had XS? The products from XS are absolutely :jawdrop:

35g of Protein in an 11oz can. You can't find that anywhere else. We have 3 Flavors - , , .

We also have Whey Protein. These come in 2lb containers and deliver 50g of Whey Protein. This comes in two flavors - , and .

In addition to the other 2 products we also have XS™ Protein Pudding (only Chocolate). This pudding delivers 12g of Protein. This is great for those people that like to have a snack in between meals.

I have had and continue to use these products. These are without a doubt great products.

If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these products send me a PM.
 11 years ago '06        #47
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
take the protein on off days and days you work out, and after the loading phase that the creatin twice a day on days u lift and once a day on days off
 11 years ago '05        #48
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
i dont follow any thing those bottles say on them, they are more concerned with you pruchasing more product more than you using it properly....If you use it the way they suggest on the package, it might last a week...I take a pre-&post- workout (1 serving each) of Nitro-tech(or cell-tech) and one morning serving on off days......I cycle cell-tech and nitro-tech.....I use cell-tech till its gone, then i use nitro-tech till its gone....and so on
 11 years ago '05        #49
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
people say its only water-weight, like its a bad thing......when your body holds in water it allows your body to lift more....Celltech saturates the muscle with water....research proves muscle saturated with water is far stronger then the same muscle w/o water....stronger muscle helps you lift more increasing your strength and size, which will remain once you cycle off of Cell-tech.....
 01-06-2007, 06:04 AM         #50
matthewjames28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hi just want to know a good one to buy if theyt really work and do you they make you big or just fat.

thanks
 11 years ago '06        #51
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Its just calories + protein mainly. Just stick with whey and make shakes with them. It can give you almost the same caloric value as a weight gainer depending on what you use. Plus it tastes a lot better then a lot of the weight gainers ive tried.

And to answer your question if you think jus takin these weight gainers are guna make u gain muscle think again. Im sure you know that you must engange in some sort of hypertorphy enducing workout several times weekly. Calories are just energy however in a bulking stage you genereally need a surplus which will inevitably put even a little fat on u.
 11 years ago '04        #52
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
whats up forum i had a GNC gift card and i was going to pick up some muscle milk today but the guy told me this was much better and since its a free gift card i thought why not try something new. does anybody use this frequently and seen great gains with it? pros cons etc?

as far as my work out regiment i'll hit weights about twice a week but i do callisthenics 5 days a week- about 200-400 push ups a day,20-30 pullups, 50-100 body squats on alternate days etc. should i hit weights more to get the full benefits of nitro tech? thanks
 11 years ago '05        #53
cherrio22  OP
space
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
 Jepprey said:
i dooubt it was all the n large2....

60 pounds in 8 months, all muscle meat??? nope... there is alot of water weight there.
u have to eat a lot and take it
 11 years ago '05        #54
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
 Hit Em' Up said:
Its just calories + protein mainly. Just stick with whey and make shakes with them. It can give you almost the same caloric value as a weight gainer depending on what you use. Plus it tastes a lot better then a lot of the weight gainers ive tried.

And to answer your question if you think jus takin these weight gainers are guna make u gain muscle think again. Im sure you know that you must engange in some sort of hypertorphy enducing workout several times weekly. Calories are just energy however in a bulking stage you genereally need a surplus which will inevitably put even a little fat on u.
So your saying that if you use a weight gainer you will get bigger and stronger. But you will most likely also "look" fatter? Cuz im shallow and just want to have a good body. Strength doesn't matter to me, lol. I already bought a weight gainer though
 11 years ago '04        #55
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
im tryin to gain some more weight.. i think im too skinny. working out doesnt really do it for me. same with eating more.

my metabolism is too fast. i think being skinny is just in my genes because some of my cousins are skinny also.

what are some supplements out there that actually work in helping gain weight?
 01-07-2007, 02:23 PM         #56
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have the same high metabolism and 'slim kid genes'. You say you tried eating more, how long have done that? and did you see no results whatsoever? Are you a big breakfast eater? A trainer once told me its a combination of what you eat, when you eat it, training and REST! Dude also told me that your stomach is like a muscle and you can actually shrink your stomach by habitually eating small portions! I used to NEVER eat breakfast becase I was never hungry in the AM, I started having little things like yogurt, granola bars, bowl of cereal, fruit etc. whic opened up my 'morning appetite' and now I wake up starving and therefore have bigger breakfast. You have to eat a meal every 3 hours with snacks that are high in carbohydrates and (good) calories, protein shakes will help to increase your protein and calorie intake and finally a good workout program geared to your specific needs and goals (3-5 times a week) and you should be good! Doing this very thing helped me gain about 20 pounds in 3 months (150lbs to170lb).
Only thing with this regiment is u need to keep at it. To guys who are naturally skinny: muscle turns to fat. So any slacking or quitting your workout will result in a decreased appetite and eventaully back to where you started. that was my 2 cents. hope it helps.
 11 years ago '04        #57
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Nitrotech + CellTech = Swol.
 11 years ago '06        #58
ltwjr610 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
 creep said:
Nitrotech + CellTech = Swol.
exactly...also try a weight gainer..it really is a simple as more calories in an less out..no gimmicks needed
 11 years ago '06        #59
ltwjr610 
space
space
there is no cycle for this stuff at all...take it as the directions say
 11 years ago '06        #60
ltwjr610 
space
space
GNC MASS x*x
750 Calories
124g Carb
50g Protein

All Ur gonna need
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago