Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
SupaEd11 
space
space
space
$266 | Props total: 2 2
n-large2= good sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #22
cherrio22  OP
space
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
 starzz said:
it's gonna be a protein overload!!! :)
try it
 12 years ago '05        #23
cherrio22  OP
space
space
space
 RKO said:
yo i jsut bought some of this sh*t. 4 scoops per servings? my god, thats a lot of shake. btw, i heard you only need 1 g of protein per pound on your body, so i dont need to drink it 3 times a day. more like 2 and other protein foods on top.

do you drink it with water? cause i might use milk.

just milk he just took more cause he was real skinny
 12 years ago '06        #24
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
well i heard that ur body can only consume like 30 grams of protein and the point of taking 3-4 scoops is for u to run out fast, but i dont kno which is true that u need a gram per weight or 30grams
 12 years ago '05        #25
TKO420 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 380 380
Yeah...this stuff works real well, especially with Muscle Tech's Cell Tech.
 12 years ago '05        #26
cherrio22  OP
space
space
space
 kast said:
well i heard that ur body can only consume like 30 grams of protein and the point of taking 3-4 scoops is for u to run out fast, but i dont kno which is true that u need a gram per weight or 30grams
it works
 12 years ago '04        #27
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
yeah but the sugar content is really high the maltodextrin is not classified as a sugar but the cellular make up of it is the same as a sugar. do the research!!!! and all this to say that if you dont wanna get fat and have a gut don't use it unless you are doing a really intense workout!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-17-2006, 03:53 PM         #28
MNHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've been on n2large and creatine for about a month and i've gained 6 pounds. i only make one shake a day between meals and right after an intense workout. mix n2 with cold water in a shaker and it tastes bomb. kinda like coco krispies.
 12 years ago '05        #29
cherrio22  OP
space
space
space
 starzz said:
it's gonna be a protein overload!!! :)
not really
 12 years ago '05        #30
cherrio22  OP
space
space
space
 MNHustler said:
i've been on n2large and creatine for about a month and i've gained 6 pounds. i only make one shake a day between meals and right after an intense workout. mix n2 with cold water in a shaker and it tastes bomb. kinda like coco krispies.

take at least three times a day and watch what happens
 12 years ago '06        #31
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Yeah you will have kidney and liver failure by the time your 21. Look all you need is to take N-large 2 times a day. One for breakfast and one after workouts. DOnt take protien shakes dont take other stuff. You body only consumes 40 grams of protien at one sitting. You can take the whole dame jug of N-Large but you will only absorb one serving. Taking 3 per day is only if you refuse to eat real food and want to drink them. Gaining weight is extremely hard to do. I ganed 14 lbs on Vault and N-large in one month. That was 5 days at the gym. One workout per week. Different muscle groups each day. and plenty of rest. If your brother gained 60lbs in 8 months thats great. But he got a lot of body fat and water weight. Creatine monohydrate lets you absorb more water. You loose roughly 7-10 lbs when you get off of it. Creatine ephelester is ephervesent creatine and goes straight to the bloodstream. Not harmfull. Just doesnt retain waterweight. Protien is good but to overkill is stupid. Thats like drinking 40 cups of coffee cause ur tired. 1 cup will do the trick.
 11 years ago '04        #32
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Anyone ever dealt with this? Can you explain your experiences with it? how much you gained and so forth. Also the pro's can con's.

thanks, props for help.
 11 years ago '06        #33
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
i took it for about 2 weeks lol...i cant be consistant with sh*t like that...youll see BIG a.ss results in about 2 weeks..trust me..and now that have cell tech extreme which is ever better...the only side effects that i had with it...which is printed on the bottle is that it slightly burns your throat..its not even a big deal tho..sometimes it doesnt..and if you take cell techa nd nitro tech..trust me..youll be big as fck in no time..im just not conistant so i stopped...when my bro was taking..he was only benching about 150 and after a month he was up to 185..you only have to do your loading stage for 5 days..its one in the morning..then another right after your work out..and if your not working out that day..then one in the morning and then another drink 12 hours later..and thats only for 5 days..then its once after every work out...but ye...cell tech and nitro tech extreme are def the sh*t...get fruit punch
 12-20-2006, 12:21 PM         #34
sebizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tried it but couldnt take it.. the throat burning was seriously some tough sh*t to bare.. i honestly can say i had a headache after each time i took it... bleh.. just remembering wat it tastes like gets me dizzy,,. sh*t works though.. good luck
 11 years ago '04        #35
Ja3s0n22 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 0 0
i took it for a while.....no throat burning for me
i only used about 1 1/2 scoops each time.....sh*t did me iiiight.....i stopped....dont drink on that sh*t....ull burn ur liver out....so if u do decide to drink make sure ur pissin clear before u do.......about three bottles of water be4 ur first bit of alcoholic consumption....it'll put some weight on u....good luck to ya
 11 years ago '04        #36
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
yeah, thats the primary objective, im about 185 now. I am trying to get to 220.

thanks for your help.
 11 years ago '06        #37
ltwjr610 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
it worked for me...i put on bout 5lbs in the first week...however anything that gives u that much sugar in just one serving cant be good..youll end up a fu*king diabetic at like 30...heres what i do

Take a regular creatine....and take it with 8oz. of juice(if u in the hood the 25 cents juices are perfect) and a teaspoon of honey...this is just as effective because by taking it with something sweet u create the same insulin reaction that cell tech would give you...just with a 1/3 of the sugar

PS take ASAP after your workout
 12-25-2006, 02:12 AM         #38
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No no no no O sigh

Too much sugar

Look for a product with less sugar. And if you really want to gain weight...eat more and do more compound lifts.
 11 years ago '04        #39
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
 D.C. said:
No no no no O sigh

Too much sugar

Look for a product with less sugar. And if you really want to gain weight...eat more and do more compound lifts.
I've done that, it doesnt help much.
 11 years ago '06        #40
rharpe3 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
Mane I used cell tech last summer and seen some major results, but it wasn't worth it because with cell tech its all water weight. I'm six feet tall and I went from weighing 185 to 205 and my bench max went from 225 to about 280. I was on it for about a month. I would recommend you use CE2. I'm using it now and it is solid weight and strength not water weight.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy