Grown Up? This means you're not arrogant. Show Your Clothing Here...

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #161
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 eliot ness said:
na man Plaid and Polka dots don't go together at all. never. ya other outfits are nice
Homie, do you work for GQ? I wear what I want to, I can make anything look good, Im black, its in our blood, we have natural style and swagger thats been often imitated but never duplicated, real talk.
 11 years ago '06        #162
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 378 378
 RalphLaurenJR said:
what wrong with beign gq?
There's nothing wrong with wearing an ascot and a pocket square when worn properly.
 11 years ago '04        #163
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 RalphLaurenJR said:

[pic - click to view]

This me again, fresh to death like my outfit passed way, with some hoes in the club with the Banana Republic Blazer, Matching Brown V Neck Sweater, Plain White Button Up, Prada Shades, all day.

Young Jezzy Voice-"I DO THIS sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[pic - click to view]

They go to SU???
 01-16-2007, 12:45 PM         #164
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
Degrading others to increase your own image is what falsified men do! Some of you dudes in here trying to bring other people down, you got tight gear and all, but you ugly inside and out. To be real some of yall should have bought ski masks or got plastic surgery for them clown a.ss faces you have .

Real grown men don't brag about money, that's what low self-esteem insecure people do, the purpose of this thread was for positive people showing themselves dressed up or how THEY like to dress up not for you to rate, comment, and degrade. Funny thing is the people you think you styling on probably got waaaay more money than you'll ever have, Bill Gates don't f*ckin waste his money on no expensive bullsh*t shirt and I aint knocking some of you dudes if it's make you happy, I'm all for it, but don't come in here trying to front on other people to make yourself look good. Want a cookie or something for trying to style on the internet?

If you feel like this comment is towards you IT IS! I don't give a f*ck, I'ma keep it real all day, quote me all you want I aint responding!

Dam i didnt even know all of this popped off like that. I hear what your saying though homie. Good post.
 11 years ago '06        #165
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 H.N.I.C. said:
They go to SU???
yes sir, how u know? Yo Nupe, ALL DAY n*gga, what u still on the yard? I graduated in 05..
 11 years ago '04        #166
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 RalphLaurenJR said:
yes sir, how u know? Yo Nupe, ALL DAY n*gga, what u still on the yard? I graduated in 05..

yaaaaa im still out here 2yrs to go in dis bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #167
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 NYcrepa said:
n*gga that ain't no grown man sh*t... LOL. U look like a fu*kin' nerd u tall midget.
and S was sayin that looks good, cargos are not dressy, he should have worn khakis.
 11 years ago '04        #168
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

FACT #1...dude in those cargos was dressing nerdy
FACT #2...Being a GROWN MAN has nothing to do with the way you dress...therefore there isn't no particular grown man look
FACT #3...Your not acting like a grown man....catching feelings about sh*t that don't even matter 10 pages later
FACT #4...those cargos you got on are not even corporate attire

Last edited by S; 01-20-2007 at 08:04 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #169
S|S  OP
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 RalphLaurenJR said:
and S was sayin that looks good, cargos are not dressy, he should have worn khakis.
like i said in my original post about the cargos, i was thrown off when he posted that picture. but i said when done right, it can look good. and i stand by that statement. guess some people just don't have enough creativity and some people simply can't pull the look off.
 01-20-2007, 02:42 AM         #170
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOLZ Wow some of yall lames must look like damn kids if that's the sh*t yall consider "grown up".
 11 years ago '05        #171
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
saw some pretty goods so far but. i dunno if its me but im a fan of tucking my sh*t in. and what i mean is if u got a nice v-neck sweater and a nice button up over it. i dont have my sh*t all sloppy and looking and out at my waist. but me that it can ruin some looks. but that just me. OH and i cant stand dudes that cuff they button ups over their sweater over their writs. sh*t dont look right to me. what ya'll thought on it??
 11 years ago '04        #172
S|S  OP
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 prolifick said:
saw some pretty goods so far but. i dunno if its me but im a fan of tucking my sh*t in. and what i mean is if u got a nice v-neck sweater and a nice button up over it. i dont have my sh*t all sloppy and looking and out at my waist. but me that it can ruin some looks. but that just me. OH and i cant stand dudes that cuff they button ups over their sweater over their writs. sh*t dont look right to me. what ya'll thought on it??
some good points. i think button down's that aren't tucked in under a sweater show a more dressed down look, something for casual everyday wear and not for the office or an upscale club/lounge. as for cuffing the button down over a sweater, it only looks right with a french cuff button down shirt IMO. thanks for your good input...it's a rarity in this thread.
 11 years ago '05        #173
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 S said:
some good points. i think button down's that aren't tucked in under a sweater show a more dressed down look, something for casual everyday wear and not for the office or an upscale club/lounge. as for cuffing the button down over a sweater, it only looks right with a french cuff button down shirt IMO. thanks for your good input...it's a rarity in this thread.
hey np; i like your msg in your sig. I wear my inspi(red) at least once every two weeks. love shirts that r for good causes.
 11 years ago '05        #174
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Bezerk said:
^^U can get a pea coat at any fu*king department store my nig, what rock have u been living under? I see Ralph Lauren one's for about 100 all the time...

u r one lame looking a.ss dude if i must say so myself... not hating, i just felt compelled to say it...

lmao my n*gga will out flow any n*gga u bring to the table. don't be mad cuzz u probably say the same sh*t about kanye if u didn't know who he was.
 11 years ago '04        #175
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2407 2407

[pic - click to view]

Prada Glasses, Kenneth Cole shirt, Ralph Lauren pants and I forgot the brand of the tie, and don't feel like lookin' through my closet. Most likely some sh*t I copped at Century 21 or something.

I agree with what a lot of people are saying here though. My father is 42 years old, owns 2 homes, supports his family, and does everything he needs to do without feeling like the need to look "grown up." No one's ever questioned his maturity because he chooses to rock jeans and t-shirts.

The difference between maturity and a grown-up style of dress is being able to differentiate between the appropriate times to wear certain styles of clothing. There's nothing wrong with throwing on the fitted and a t-shirt with some timbs, as long as you know when it's necessary to dress accordingly. That's self-explanatory in itself.

Dudes that take the grown up look too seriously are the ones that emptied out their wardrobe when Jay-Z said jerseys were now out. Man up, homies.
Real talk from one of my fellow Puerto Rocs word the fu*k up. :applause: :applause: Listen to my man and stop following trends my n*ggas... :sleepy:
 11 years ago '06        #176
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 goke11429 said:
FACT #1...dude in those cargos was dressing nerdy
FACT #2...Being a GROWN MAN has nothing to do with the way you dress...therefore there isn't no particular grown man look
FACT #3...Your not acting like a grown man....catching feelings about sh*t that don't even matter 10 pages later
FACT #4...those cargos you got on are not even corporate attire
lol lol
 11 years ago '04        #178
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
last jacket is nice.
banana republic again?
 11 years ago '06        #179
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 I Need Music. said:
last jacket is nice.
banana republic again?
yes zurrrrrrrrrrrr
 11 years ago '04        #180
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3846 3846
 hamzjvd said:
them shades tight..

where you get your suite coats from???

sorry its prob. in the thread somewhere but i couldnt see..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy