Grown Up? This means you're not arrogant. Show Your Clothing Here...

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Killaaj said:
THIS IS A FUNNY THREAD.... DONT HAVE A PIC SO I CANT k!ll ALOT OF PEOPLE WITH JUST WORK CLOTHES... SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE GET A COUPLE DESIGNER CLOTHES AND THINK THERE REAL AND BETTER THAN OTHERS... LIKE MOOSE.. NO HATE BUT TO ME UR sh*t IS CHEESE... I MEAN U HAVE SILK DRESS UP SHIRTS... WHO WERES THAT TO WORK... PLUS THEM TERRIBLE SHIRTS AND TERRIBLE SHOES... THATS WHAT I THINK... SEE ALL I WEAR IN DRESS CLOTHES IS POLO, TOMMY HILFIGURE, OR NAUTICA.... THATS ALL IN MY CLOSET... STOP HATING AND ACTING LIKE U TOUGH CAUSE U SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON SOME BULLsh*t... sh*t I MAKE MORE THAN WHAT I SHOULD AND I DONT BUT DOLCE AND ALL THAT BULLsh*t... BE EXCLUSIVE... JUST BECAUSE U HAVE THE NEW NAME BRAND DONT MAKE IT EXCLUSIVE.... AND TO RALPH DUDE, I FEEL THE COULPE SUITES BUT UR NOT BALLIN... DONT fu*k WIT THAT BANANA BULL... U COOL THOUGH... ITS JUST AMUSING TO SEE PEOPLE POST AND BRAG AND TALK DOWN ON OTHERS WHEN THEY SIMPLE sh*t LOOK BETTER THAN THAT EXPENSIVE sh*t..:applause:

Ha ha, its cool mane, I make money, pull bad bi*ches, I'm Straight.
 11 years ago '05        #142
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 I Need Music. said:
dude quoted the bible. lol.
ITS THE fu*kING TRUTH.... HAVENT SEEN A k!llER OUTFIT YET
 11 years ago '04        #143
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 RalphLaurenJR said:

Hate is a beautiful thing

I thought envy about clothes was a female trait.

The Good folks at McAlister Clothing liked my style enough to use me in the Ads...

Get you weight up not your hate up.

Last edited by Mysonne; 01-12-2007 at 11:16 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #144
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Mysonne said:

The Good folks at McAlister Clothing liked my style enough to use me in the Ads...

Hey man. Haters let you know you're doin your thing. Like TI said, "if they ain't hatin' start worryin' then."
 01-12-2007, 12:53 PM         #145
Infamoushhhhhh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RalphLaurenJR = ballin!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #146
Twizla 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 9 9
ye i think mysonnes sh*t was def the most put to get together i agree wit S on this just looks clean and mad grown man
 11 years ago '04        #147
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
ur getting it confused

i hate when kids use the term hater out of context

a hater is a jealous person

when i said ur outfit was a.ss

i said cause i sincerely thought the sh*t was a.ss

i mean if i had nothing and thought ur outfit was a.ss than i might be considered a hater

but that sjust negative n positive criticism

i gave ralph lauren props even though i dont know who the fu*k he is

cause i actually liked his sh*t

i gave u a negative response cause i DIDN'T like ur sh*t

simple

i mean some people might not like my stuff oh well

Naw I think you got it confused homeboy.

If you don't like something you can say, "naw, not feelin it, sh*t ain't my style".

but to say "naw, your sh*t's a.ss, blah blah blah" you're just hatin'. Tryna gettin' at somebody for no reason to make yourself look superior is also hating.

I coulda said your sh*t looks like something out of a low budget pr0nstars dressing room but that's a needless comment. Wouldn't you agree? Sayin' we got different styles is much more appropriate. You'll understand what I'm sayin when you get to the corporate world.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-12-2007 at 03:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #148
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
Okay S which one of my post did i say anything about that dude?

Please tell me that i attack that man.

Last edited by Mysonne; 01-12-2007 at 03:47 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #149
S|S  OP
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 Mysonne said:
Okay S which one of my post did i say anything about that dude?
you two were going back and forth = useless for this thread = all useless posts deleted
 11 years ago '04        #150
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 S said:
you two were going back and forth = useless for this thread = all useless posts deleted
so laughing is going back and forth? Dude calling me everything he can find. So now i'm not a grown man cuz i laughed it off? c'mon

Last edited by Mysonne; 01-12-2007 at 03:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #151
S|S  OP
space
space
 Mysonne said:
so laughing is going back and forth? Dude calling me everything he can find. So now i'm not a grown man cuz i laughed it off? c'mon
i can mass delete posts in a thread. my comment was entered in once and was made as a general comment for every post i deleted.
 11 years ago '06        #152
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Mysonne said:

props homie, Its the internet, do you.
 11 years ago '04        #153
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
props homie, Its the internet, do you.
All day

Last edited by Mysonne; 01-13-2007 at 01:07 AM..
 01-13-2007, 01:50 AM         #154
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Degrading others to increase your own image is what falsified men do! Some of you dudes in here trying to bring other people down, you got tight gear and all, but you ugly inside and out. To be real some of yall should have bought ski masks or got plastic surgery for them clown a.ss faces you have .

Real grown men don't brag about money, that's what low self-esteem insecure people do, the purpose of this thread was for positive people showing themselves dressed up or how THEY like to dress up not for you to rate, comment, and degrade. Funny thing is the people you think you styling on probably got waaaay more money than you'll ever have, Bill Gates don't f*ckin waste his money on no expensive bullsh*t shirt and I aint knocking some of you dudes if it's make you happy, I'm all for it, but don't come in here trying to front on other people to make yourself look good. Want a cookie or something for trying to style on the internet?

If you feel like this comment is towards you IT IS! I don't give a f*ck, I'ma keep it real all day, quote me all you want I aint responding!
 11 years ago '04        #155
S|S  OP
space
space
All posts going at other people will get 5 pt warnings. These posts made the thread go downhill.
 01-13-2007, 10:26 AM         #156
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said:
wat does 5 pt warning mean? 5 rep points?
not rep points..warn points.

20 warn points = banned
 11 years ago '04        #157
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 King Juels said:
Degrading others to increase your own image is what falsified men do! Some of you dudes in here trying to bring other people down, you got tight gear and all, but you ugly inside and out. To be real some of yall should have bought ski masks or got plastic surgery for them clown a.ss faces you have .

Real grown men don't brag about money, that's what low self-esteem insecure people do, the purpose of this thread was for positive people showing themselves dressed up or how THEY like to dress up not for you to rate, comment, and degrade. Funny thing is the people you think you styling on probably got waaaay more money than you'll ever have, Bill Gates don't f*ckin waste his money on no expensive bullsh*t shirt and I aint knocking some of you dudes if it's make you happy, I'm all for it, but don't come in here trying to front on other people to make yourself look good. Want a cookie or something for trying to style on the internet?

If you feel like this comment is towards you IT IS! I don't give a f*ck, I'ma keep it real all day, quote me all you want I aint responding!
realest sh*t eva posted in da dress code section.....
 11 years ago '04        #158
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
hahahaha^^^^ word up dat dude was speakin da truth

wealty ppl dont brag about their clothes..thye have investments worth millions so dont need to show off

datn*ggamoose got styled on he comes in here tryna show off but if he was a real hustla he wudent be spendin 20 hrs a day on the internet in a fashion forum
 01-13-2007, 08:41 PM         #159
JohnFranco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Prada Glasses, Kenneth Cole shirt, Ralph Lauren pants and I forgot the brand of the tie, and don't feel like lookin' through my closet. Most likely some sh*t I copped at Century 21 or something.

I agree with what a lot of people are saying here though. My father is 42 years old, owns 2 homes, supports his family, and does everything he needs to do without feeling like the need to look "grown up." No one's ever questioned his maturity because he chooses to rock jeans and t-shirts.

The difference between maturity and a grown-up style of dress is being able to differentiate between the appropriate times to wear certain styles of clothing. There's nothing wrong with throwing on the fitted and a t-shirt with some timbs, as long as you know when it's necessary to dress accordingly. That's self-explanatory in itself.

Dudes that take the grown up look too seriously are the ones that emptied out their wardrobe when Jay-Z said jerseys were now out. Man up, homies.

Last edited by JohnFranco; 01-13-2007 at 08:50 PM..
 01-14-2007, 03:29 AM         #160
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:

[pic - click to view]

na man Plaid and Polka dots don't go together at all. never. ya other outfits are nice
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy