Grown Up? This means you're not arrogant. Show Your Clothing Here...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 S said:
I completely understand that statement. But as you know, and as evidenced by a lot of the stuff lots of the kids in the Dress Code section buy these days, regardless of price tag, you can still buy bad looking stuff that is inferior quality (like all those $200 or $300 brand of the moment jeans) clothing. For every one designer house that has quality that justifies some of the price they're charging, another five brands are just charging for the name and not the quality. Going back to MOOSE's stuff, I did give him some good compliments on some of his stuff. But some of the other stuff (like I said, I don't say anything when I don't have anything nice to say), despite the designer and obvious quality behind it, just doesn't look nice to me.

Also, just because I can't afford something, it certainly doesn't mean that I can't appreciate it. Trust me, If I wasn't going to graduate next year with close to a six figure debt in student loans, I wouldn't be as concerned with the $ sign either.

I am well aware of all the real designer houses out there (as showcased by some of the stuff MOOSE has), I've been into fashion and style for several years. But thousand dollar price tags don't mean everything, especially to the 9 out of 10 people viewing this thread that don't have the six figure income (I'm a.ssuming that's the minimum MOOSE makes to justify spending that kind of money on his wardrobe). It was upsetting to see the arrogant natured posts and comments b/c that's not the type of message that should be sent if you have that type of money.
great statement
 01-10-2007, 02:22 PM         #82
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
I completely understand that statement. But as you know, and as evidenced by a lot of the stuff lots of the kids in the Dress Code section buy these days, regardless of price tag, you can still buy bad looking stuff that is inferior quality (like all those $200 or $300 brand of the moment jeans) clothing. For every one designer house that has quality that justifies some of the price they're charging, another five brands are just charging for the name and not the quality. Going back to MOOSE's stuff, I did give him some good compliments on some of his stuff. But some of the other stuff (like I said, I don't say anything when I don't have anything nice to say), despite the designer and obvious quality behind it, just doesn't look nice to me.

Also, just because I can't afford something, it certainly doesn't mean that I can't appreciate it. Trust me, If I wasn't going to graduate next year with close to a six figure debt in student loans, I wouldn't be as concerned with the $ sign either.

I am well aware of all the real designer houses out there (as showcased by some of the stuff MOOSE has), I've been into fashion and style for several years. But thousand dollar price tags don't mean everything, especially to the 9 out of 10 people viewing this thread that don't have the six figure income (I'm a.ssuming that's the minimum MOOSE makes to justify spending that kind of money on his wardrobe). It was upsetting to see the arrogant natured posts and comments b/c that's not the type of message that should be sent if you have that type of money.
^^^^^^^REAL TALK^^^^^^^^^^
 11 years ago '04        #83
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Mysonne said:

[pic - click to view]

You know how i do, Peacoat,scarf, gentlemens cap. Nothing complex, Whole fit cost less then $150

thas a nice fit.........off subject does moose sell crack or sum damn dude always pulling sh*t out da a.ss hope he got a whip and house to match the wardrobe
 11 years ago '04        #84
S|S  OP
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
I'm going to have to delete this grammar talk when I get a chance (leaving now). Go take a debate class and debate about english grammar if you wish to go back and forth with that useless drivel.

Now hopefully I'll see some good posts with clothing posted when I get home later.
 01-10-2007, 03:09 PM         #85
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Again. Just cuz you got an expensive lable doesn't mean it's grown up. Ever heard of the term "business casual"? That is acceptable work atire for the office. I'm not about to dress up in a suit everyday to sit at a computer. Now the days I have to do a closing and present papers to clients of course I'm gonna dress up.

And grown up is an attitude. The fact that they're cargos doesn't mean anything. That's what I wore that day. You wanna pull out three piece suits, blazers, stacy adams, etc. we can do that too. But it's all gravy, keep hatin
man who hasn't heard of grown up casual

u just didn't put ur sh*t together right

cargo pants n a sweater vest with a dress shirt under is not doin it

u dont have to spend ALOT of money to make ur sh*t go together proper

i mean sh*t you can buy some regular hugo boss sh*t that dont cost so much n make it go right

u just gotta be creative
 01-10-2007, 03:16 PM         #86
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i'mma show yall an example on why u dont need money to dress sharp i mean my homie he dont have alot of money but he buys sh*t that dont cost that much but he puts it together properly

see my n*gga in the middle

he has a simple blazer with a red button up that stands out

notice he ain tuck it in cause he's keepin it casual

now u could wear those wit jeans n some simple dress shoes or even dress pants if u wanted to take it far

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2007, 03:19 PM         #87
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see here's another one...where he keeps it simple but grown up i mean sh*t my bottle of dom p prolly cost more than what he had one

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #88
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 whammy said:
Are you wearing an ascot and a pocket square?
what wrong with beign gq?
 11 years ago '06        #89
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
LMAO not at all player. Them sh*ts are right. They got some cheap a.ss no name sh*t but the majority of their stuff is great.
 DeNfaCta said:
lmao no such thing as a $50 clearance suit @ the men's wearhouse...maybe at k&g but not tmw.
 01-10-2007, 03:33 PM         #90
JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody know where I can get a Chesterfield? I am in law school so I need a semi-formal coat to wear when I have certain functions and jobs to go to.
 11 years ago '04        #91
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
man who hasn't heard of grown up casual

u just didn't put ur sh*t together right

cargo pants n a sweater vest with a dress shirt under is not doin it

u dont have to spend ALOT of money to make ur sh*t go together proper

i mean sh*t you can buy some regular hugo boss sh*t that dont cost so much n make it go right

u just gotta be creative
Missed my point completely. My point is you dress for the occasion. You wouldn't wear those LV's with your dress shirts and blazer to chill at the homeboys would you? Same with my workplace. Yea when the time calls for it, I'll suit it up. But to just chill at my desk all day and not needing to see any clients, I'm not gonna try to be the freshest dude in the office. See what I'm sayin'? I never said that the pics I posted are my flyest sh*t ever. That's just what I was wearin that day.

I'll post some sh*t when I get home. Then I'll show ya'll what's really good.

RalphLaurenJR said:
LOL ha ha...
 RalphLaurenJR said:

Damn you cheerleadin' hard home boy.

Post something......waits........waits :rolleyes:

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-10-2007 at 03:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #92
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ said:
anybody know where I can get a Chesterfield? I am in law school so I need a semi-formal coat to wear when I have certain functions and jobs to go to.
They have them on this site but it's in the uk.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #93
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5
Grown up heat.

u r one lame looking a.ss dude if i must say so myself... not hating, i just felt compelled to say it...
1. Yeah, Im glad another n*gga thinks im lame. I would be worried if another n*gga was feelin me. props

2. I was like 16 on the pic at prom witta 20 year old, holatme.

3. Even my avatar is stylin on you.

4. I spent 175 on that stafford blazer alone...no rental. You still askin ya moms for an easter suit.

5. Step up ya swag for you come at me fam...
 11 years ago '04        #94
space
space
Here's the heat

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Shoes
they ain't $300 shoes but peep the wingtips :D

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Suits
Whatcha know bout shark skin?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-10-2007 at 08:14 PM..
 01-10-2007, 08:11 PM         #95
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingkoopa50 said:
1. Yeah, Im glad another n*gga thinks im lame. I would be worried if another n*gga was feelin me. props

2. I was like 16 on the pic at prom witta 20 year old, holatme.

3. Even my avatar is stylin on you.

4. I spent 175 on that stafford blazer alone...no rental. You still askin ya moms for an easter suit.

5. Step up ya swag for you come at me fam...
175 isn't really alot on a blazer sh*t i got belts that cost more
 01-10-2007, 08:12 PM         #96
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like the shirt but the jesus sandals r absolute a.ss

so r the other dress shoes u posted sh*t look like some generic 1940's dress shoes that charlie chaplain wore
 11 years ago '04        #97
space
space
Ties
This is supposed to be grown fassion and noone posted ties.
Ya'll can fux wit my tie game bwah!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Shirts

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Blazers

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-10-2007 at 08:19 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #98
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
oh crap i thought this was the steve harvey thread.
 11 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
i like the shirt but the jesus sandals r absolute a.ss

so r the other dress shoes u posted sh*t look like some generic 1940's dress shoes that charlie chaplain wore
You can't sh*t on the ostrich leather stacy adams mayne. Come now. With the matching belt. Ya'll must be crazy. Granted, I wear them the least out of everything I own, but for the right occasion, with that outfit, them sh*ts can't be beat. I been gettin' compliments on the whole shabang.

Cezaroh said:
oh crap i thought this was the steve harvey thread.
Straight up. Cuz you know that fool stays fresh. Kings of Comedy....nuff said.
 11 years ago '06        #100
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5
175 isn't really alot on a blazer sh*t i got belts that cost more
ups to ya doin it that big @ 16.lol. caint knock it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments