Grown Up? This means you're not arrogant. Show Your Clothing Here...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
S|S  OP
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
definitely mitemouse.

and remember, to those that can think for themselves, there's no need to argue. arguing just shows that you're not as mature as you think you are.
 11 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436

check this site out. This was the store I was referring to in an earlier post.
 11 years ago '06        #63
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

check this site out. This was the store I was referring to in an earlier post.

CHEAP a.ss QUALITY sh*tS...
 01-10-2007, 12:03 PM         #64
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait until spring. i work in a tux store and my boss can order me Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein suits for bout $130 a piece. just gotta wait until he gets the book for their new line.
 11 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
CHEAP a.ss QUALITY sh*tS...
LMAO not at all player. Them sh*ts are right. They got some cheap a.ss no name sh*t but the majority of their stuff is great.
 11 years ago '04        #66
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

You know how i do, Peacoat,scarf, gentlemens cap. Nothing complex, Whole fit cost less then $150

Last edited by Mysonne; 01-10-2007 at 12:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Mysonne said:

[pic - click to view]

You know how i do, Peacoat,scarf, gentlemens cap. Nothing complex, Whole fit cost less then $150
Nice fit. I call 'em newsboy hats, and I been lookin' for a nice one. Not those kangol sh*ts, but something I could wear out when it's cold. Where'd you get it?
 11 years ago '04        #68
S|S  OP
space
space
 Mysonne said:

[pic - click to view]

Real good stuff. By far the best combination of things I've seen on this thread. Best part is that combination cost you $150 while others could waste 3 or 4 times that much money to try and achieve the same look.

Last edited by S; 01-10-2007 at 12:56 PM..
 01-10-2007, 01:07 PM         #69
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima go crazy if i hear another fu*k say "im gettin my grown man on."
And if dressing in a fu*king suit and looking like a business man is getting grown man...
I been grown since I was 5 years old. Really.
S, I understand where u tryin to get but Moose can obviously afford the brands so why not ?
He didnt say anywhere that the brand matters, you blindly made the desicion for him, thus showing yourself as a hater.
 01-10-2007, 01:16 PM         #70
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
Real good stuff. By far the best combination of things I've seen on this thread. Best part is that combination cost you $150 while others could waste 3 or 4 times that much money to try and achieve the same look.
You seem like just because you can't afford the expensives, that it shouldn't matter.
It really shouldn't matter, it doesn't. I just notice you get mad at the ones that can afford it. Its obvious that you can acheive the same look but trust me, you get what you pay for... seems you haven't heard of this yet.

You can achieve a urban look by purchasing timberland boots or the ones from payless. Yes they both can get a urban look, but which do you think has better quality ? Which looks better in style (opinionated but almost fact) ?

Stop making it seem that being a cheap a.ss is the way to go. Especially when you don't have the budget for the expensive sh*t.

You needed that.
 11 years ago '04        #71
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 CHRONICLE said:
You seem like just because you can't afford the expensives, that it shouldn't matter.
It really shouldn't matter, it doesn't. I just notice you get mad at the ones that can afford it. Its obvious that you can acheive the same look but trust me, you get what you pay for... seems you haven't heard of this yet.

You can achieve a urban look by purchasing timberland boots or the ones from payless. Yes they both can get a urban look, but which do you think has better quality ? Which looks better in style (opinionated but almost fact) ?

Stop making it seem that being a cheap a.ss is the way to go. Especially when you don't have the budget for the expensive sh*t.

You needed that.
So are you saying since i didn't pay a grip for my fit that i can't afford it or i'm cheap? Cuz my closet game is hard to match.

Last edited by Mysonne; 01-10-2007 at 01:24 PM..
 01-10-2007, 01:26 PM         #72
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
So are you saying since i didn't pay a grip for my fit that i can't afford it or i'm cheap? Cuz my closet game is hard to match.
No I didn't say anything to you.
kthxbye.
 11 years ago '04        #73
S|S  OP
space
space
CHRONICLE, if you wish to teach me something, please PM me. And I'm sorry if you felt I got mad at anyone in this thread. Trust me, I didn't.

By the way...

DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
fu*k them christian audi shirts

we fu*k wit that expensive sh*t lets keep it cavalli
If you don't think that's inferring that brand and expensive stuff is what matters, then ok.

Last edited by S; 01-10-2007 at 01:36 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #74
S|S  OP
space
space
Also, I will not be replying to anymore attacks on this thread. This thread was made for a positive purpose, not negative ones (despite several attempts to turn it into another hate filled thread on Boxden).
 01-10-2007, 01:48 PM         #75
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
CHRONICLE, if you wish to teach me something, please PM me. And I'm sorry if you felt I got mad at anyone in this thread. Trust me, I didn't.

By the way...

If you don't think that's inferring that brand and expensive stuff is what matters, then ok.
Thats why I said "you get what you pay for."
But props for not being one of these temperamental BX nerds.
 01-10-2007, 01:49 PM         #76
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
who is this about? at "Kthnxbye," huh? That's what the blond bi*ch from clueless says. Stop being so sensitive about someone's opinion on MAN clothes
Does the quoting mean anything to you ?
Once again...
kthxbye.
 11 years ago '04        #77
S|S  OP
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
Thats why I said "you get what you pay for."
But props for not being one of these temperamental BX nerds.
I completely understand that statement. But as you know, and as evidenced by a lot of the stuff lots of the kids in the Dress Code section buy these days, regardless of price tag, you can still buy bad looking stuff that is inferior quality (like all those $200 or $300 brand of the moment jeans) clothing. For every one designer house that has quality that justifies some of the price they're charging, another five brands are just charging for the name and not the quality. Going back to MOOSE's stuff, I did give him some good compliments on some of his stuff. But some of the other stuff (like I said, I don't say anything when I don't have anything nice to say), despite the designer and obvious quality behind it, just doesn't look nice to me.

Also, just because I can't afford something, it certainly doesn't mean that I can't appreciate it. Trust me, If I wasn't going to graduate next year with close to a six figure debt in student loans, I wouldn't be as concerned with the $ sign either.

I am well aware of all the real designer houses out there (as showcased by some of the stuff MOOSE has), I've been into fashion and style for several years. But thousand dollar price tags don't mean everything, especially to the 9 out of 10 people viewing this thread that don't have the six figure income (I'm a.ssuming that's the minimum MOOSE makes to justify spending that kind of money on his wardrobe). It was upsetting to see the arrogant natured posts and comments b/c that's not the type of message that should be sent if you have that type of money.

Last edited by S; 01-10-2007 at 01:58 PM..
 01-10-2007, 02:09 PM         #78
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
I completely understand that statement. But as you know, and as evidenced by a lot of the stuff lots of the kids in the Dress Code section buy these days, regardless of price tag, you can still buy bad looking stuff that is inferior quality (like all those $200 or $300 brand of the moment jeans) clothing. For every one designer house that has quality that justifies some of the price they're charging, another five brands are just charging for the name and not the quality. Going back to MOOSE's stuff, I did give him some good compliments on some of his stuff. But some of the other stuff (like I said, I don't say anything when I don't have anything nice to say), despite the designer and obvious quality behind it, just doesn't look nice to me.

Also, just because I can't afford something, it certainly doesn't mean that I can't appreciate it. Trust me, If I wasn't going to graduate next year with close to a six figure debt in student loans, I wouldn't be as concerned with the $ sign either.

I am well aware of all the real designer houses out there (as showcased by some of the stuff MOOSE has), I've been into fashion and style for several years. But thousand dollar price tags don't mean everything, especially to the 9 out of 10 people viewing this thread that don't have the six figure income (I'm a.ssuming that's the minimum MOOSE makes to justify spending that kind of money on his wardrobe). It was upsetting to see the arrogant natured posts and comments b/c that's not the type of message that should be sent if you have that type of money.
Yea, thats why I rarely check this section anymore. Always the same all over print bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #79
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Grown man is simply meaning that you are mature and its not all in the manner of how you dress for it has little to do with it. It takes both your mind and how you have grown as a person and individual. Your appearance does matter as much as your state of mind.
 11 years ago '06        #80
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 CHRONICLE said:

You needed that.
lol @ owning S
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago