Jan 6 - Boy killed for claiming to be a Gangster Disciples member

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '06        #51
killaqnz92 
space
space
$490 | Props total: 19 19
 YaBoy2006 said
where i'm from everbody cool as a fan ya dig...crips and folks is like cuzins...bloods and vl's got they lil thang too...
FOLK IS CRIP!!!!!!!! it's just another affiliate.....and folk is not a black flag folks rep the grey flag!!!!!!!
and im from jamaica ave.qnz so where i live there is a gang named
L.B FAM and lb has beef with all dem folk n*ggas!!!!! sh*t is crazy madd n*ggas is getting stabed!!!!!! nobody use a gun anymore???!!

01-08-2007, 11:26 AM         #52
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sad thing is that many of these gangbangers are "stupid little kids" but they are stupid little kids with guns ......
same sh*t here where i live....most of the ones that bang on people n sh*t n tag the sh*t they claim are lil youngsters like 15-18 but they all pack heat so their age does not really matter....
another trend i noticed was that alot of the people i used to know in high school, after high school just joined the gang of whatever hood they lived in ....is it me or is that the cowardly way out of life?

01-08-2007, 11:33 AM         #53
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why you say "let me get home i got some homework to do"

01-08-2007, 11:39 AM         #54
rip_ryda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
false flaggin peice of sh*t good another fu*kboy off da streets

01-08-2007, 11:42 AM         #55
rip_ryda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and yo where i live tampa false flaggers are worse than slobs or kings

01-08-2007, 11:59 AM         #56
JoLo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does MPLS stand for? And how ya'll know the k!llers were blakk? The boy that got k!lled was white.

Last edited by JoLo; 01-08-2007 at 12:04 PM..

01-08-2007, 12:02 PM         #57
JoLo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, and Folks ain't Crips. Folks is Folks! Crips is Crips. GD's are a set in Folks. Folks ally with Crips though. And we do rep the blakk flag. That's all the knowledge I putting on this internet.

Last edited by JoLo; 01-08-2007 at 12:03 PM..

01-08-2007, 01:26 PM         #58
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Shame

12 years ago '04        #59
jake_starrz 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 25 25
 killaqnz92 said
FOLK IS CRIP!!!!!!!! it's just another affiliate.....and folk is not a black flag folks rep the grey flag!!!!!!!
L.B FAM and lb has beef with all dem folk n*ggas!!!!! sh*t is crazy madd n*ggas is getting stabed!!!!!! nobody use a gun anymore???!!
apparently people dont use condoms anymore either. ex: dumb n*ggas mothers such as yours

01-12-2007, 08:58 AM         #60
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoLo said
Oh, and Folks ain't Crips. Folks is Folks! Crips is Crips. GD's are a set in Folks. Folks ally with Crips though. And we do rep the blakk flag. That's all the knowledge I putting on this internet.
Naw n*gga Folk is Folk an Crip is Folk. Knowledge my a.ss. Vaya con diablo, 6. People Nation, fu*k the fakes.

12 years ago '04        #61
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 45 45
there is a lot of n*ggas on here from mpls...where st.paul at? haha

12 years ago '04        #62
marcchrome 45 heat pts45
space
space
$12,704 | Props total: 3494 3494
Youth dyin over bullsh*t all because alot of of young cats wanna be g'd up. sh*t makes no sense. Playing Russian roulette yeah that's real smart.

12 years ago '04        #63
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,211 | Props total: 445 445
R.I.P G'S... THIS SOME SAD sh*t THAT n*gga AIN'T HAVE TO GO OUT LIKE THAT

01-12-2007, 01:13 PM         #64
mikechillin22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props the article was good, mess up how he wanted to be part of something so bad it took his life and now he anit part of nothing. God's army 4lyfe

12 years ago '06        #65
dperkins64 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
the only place still gang banging is LA Chicago and the middle east... get ur clarity

12 years ago '04        #66
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,346 | Props total: 426 426
 killaqnz92 said
Folks aint crips ....its a whole different thing in the midwest. it goes like this:

Crips - Left, Blue
Bloods - Right, Red

but in chicago and other areas wit folks and people...

Folks - Right, Blue
People - Left, Red

but they dont really give a fu*k too much about colors anymore though. my whole family is kings up in chi. the latino gangs care bout that sh*t more than the other gangs though. but all of them will fu*k you up if you wearin your hat the wrong way if you in a certain area cause they'll think you trespassing. so keep your sh*t on straight if you go to chicago

12 years ago '06        #67
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Mysonne said
wow your proud cuz some dude got k!lled in your town?

Was getting ready to say that.. Gangbanging wasn't supposed to be what it is today. It used to be about protecting our hoods from white racist ppl. Sad that someone would be proud over the death of another in their neighborhood.

01-12-2007, 02:22 PM         #68
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grow up out the stupid gang sh*t..

01-13-2007, 01:12 PM         #69
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall sound like a.sses crip/bloods started out in cali and eventually branched off to sets. but in chicago they aligned there self with nations gd/folk vl/people and so on but im from cashville and gd is where its at its like dat in memphis to........(crips and folks are to diffrent things god damn yall n*ggas sound stupid)

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  16
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+279online now  10
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+176online now  5
Image(s) inside Old homophobic tweets from Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer and Sarah Silv..
169 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  4
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz