The Official Skin Care Thread {all other threads will be deleted}

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-09-2008, 05:58 PM         #126
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizznesman said
what about stretch marks??? i got stretch marks on my arms and shoulders.

i heard there is a certain type of cream or lotion that can lighten them and make them less noticeable.

anyone have an idea??
Palmer's cocoa butter it will get rid of them..I workout and when muscle grows tissue is torn thus making stretch marks but yea that worked for me..give it a try

11 years ago '04        #127
tdb33 
space
space
$1,220 | Props total: 203 203
 tdb33 said
can drinking beer make you break out?
^^^^^

11 years ago '04        #128
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 41 41
i get these little pimple lookin things on my p*nis they like lil black heads but without the black head ....im serious about this and no i dont have no std i can pop them too

11 years ago '06        #129
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$987 | Props total: 62 62
whats the best way to approach acne scars?

i rarely get acne anymore, but i have some mean acne scars on the sides of my face.. how can i go about treating this?

03-27-2008, 10:49 AM         #130
hardest_out88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_lyfe_05 said
oh sh*t, i never thought about it. :rolleyes:

but i wanted to see if there was anyone that experienced something similar and can give some advice, instead of paying a doctor 200 bucks just to tell me its fu*kin pubirty or to prescribe a cream you can get over the counter. i dont have health insurance so, go figure.
puberty at 19? i guess.... i stopped developing at like 17

04-20-2008, 11:25 PM         #131
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aloe vera is the sh*t...ya'll should try it

04-24-2008, 01:34 PM         #132
adambalbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iv been hitting the gym and now iv got stretch marks all over my body, is there anything i can use to get rid of them

04-24-2008, 01:37 PM         #133
adambalbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guy with the p*nis sh*t, yove got ingrown hairs, i get them sometimes too, your body grows hair everywhere, sometimes you can see the hairs sometimes you cant, but the best way to get rid of them is to soak your d*ck in a warm wash cloth to loosen up the skin, and dont pop them that only makes more come, just leave em be.

05-01-2008, 11:37 PM         #134
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Africare African Cocoa Butter is the sh*t...I'm a dark-skinned dude so this is good for the skin..it's like this was made specifically for African-Americans..ya'll should try it..its only a dollar

05-02-2008, 10:47 AM         #135
nirvana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said
well I made this thread for any questions about acne and other skin care issues. If u have a question just post in the egg:D
just doing my due diligence. what are your credentials for issuing advice?

11 years ago '05        #136
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,453 | Props total: 2850 2850
How do you get rid of dark spots around your eyes? (mostly on the outter outter areas near the ears)

11 years ago '05        #137
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 70 70
I dont got pimples but my skin gets kinda oily and almost all the face washes i use dry my face up. I tried nivea for men sensetive skin wash and that sh*t dried my skin up. The best ive tried is Aveeno Ultra Calming face wash but it still dries it up a lil bit even tho on the bottle it says it wont dry your skin

05-16-2008, 08:52 PM         #138
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im fu*kin with that black soap and shea butter combo too...that sh*t is right

11 years ago '04        #139
jn153 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 0 0
murad all day

11 years ago '04        #140
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,617 | Props total: 281 281
word to my mother, if you can't fix your diet you shouldn't worry about your skin. The closest you'll get to good results, is using raw cacao butter. I usually put it in my food, but after a shower, I would rub it in on a lady. Women glow afterwards, and make great love also.

05-26-2008, 11:49 AM         #141
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skin problems usually denote a blood problem. The blood is toxic from the junk we eat day and day out so buying these skin products won't fully eradicate the problem. Change your diet like dude said above, get some blood cleansing herbs like,"To cleanse the blood, use Nature's herbs. Good blood cleansing herbs include Oregon Grape, Manjistha, Yellow Dock Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Cleavers, Chickweed, Echinacea Root, Goldenseal Root, Nettle, and Devil's Claw to name a few." You gotta start from the inside out. You can get these herbs in powdered form and encapsulated . Its basically those herbs in easy to take 100% vegetarian capsules.

11 years ago '05        #142
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
guys..dont use face products that are made for women..mens skin is different..i dont suggest using products you can buy at your local jewel walgreens cvs ect.. they usually will dry you out or make you worse..

check out that website they have articles and everything you need most of the products are worth what they cost..

11 years ago '06        #143
Supreme7 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,255 | Props total: 3206 3206
how u shrink pores and even ya skin tone?

11 years ago '08        #144
I.J. 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,719 | Props total: 1119 1119
Has anyone ever used Mama lotion?

It is said to be the most effective

mamalotion.com is the website

06-24-2008, 03:58 PM         #145
Johnny Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay, so i saw a couple different things in the thread like this but im not sure which one is my problem exactly so i figured i'd just put my scenario up

i have these little like dark dots around my nose and under my eyes, and when i squeeze em white stuff comes out. what is it/whats the problem and how do i get rid of them.

props if u can help me out

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  24
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  18
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
795 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+107online now  11
Video inside Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-52online now  7
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
33 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  5
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  5
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method