The Official Skin Care Thread {all other threads will be deleted}

most viewed right now
 219
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
do yo guys use black soap for just your face or body as well. That sh*t drys the sh*t out my body, face too but not that bad
 02-21-2008, 06:51 AM         #102
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightzoutP said:
what works faster to get rid of dark spots.....Mederma or Fair White?
I haven't tried Maderma but Fair & White is good..if you want an alternative you could try Palmer's Shea Butter with Vitamin E...
 10 years ago '06        #103
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
for some reason, after a pimple my face gets left with a red mark.

now i have these marks all over my face, how can i get rid of them?
 02-23-2008, 03:18 PM         #104
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get dry skin all the time... after I wash my face, dry skin on my face, after I shower, dry skin on my body... this happened ever since i was a kid... i use cream .. but fo real i hate the feeling of applying cream on my skin. anything i can do?
 02-25-2008, 09:59 PM         #105
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get a Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick..I hate applying cream too so that's what I use
 10 years ago '04        #106
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
If you have acne and want to get rid of it for good try the Daniel Kern regimen. You can get it here:

...And he explains the regimen step-by-step here:

This stuff got rid of every single pimple that I had, and it made my skin so much softer and just generally better-looking. I had tried a ton of stuff before using this (proactiv, like 10 diff neutrogena products, etc.).

If you've got any questions about it, let me know. I'm not affiliated with them at all. I just felt the need to help those of you struggling with acne.


Last edited by CentsCuZ; 02-26-2008 at 01:11 AM..
 02-26-2008, 03:16 AM         #107
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't believe you guys havent mentioned anti-oxidants....im a addict for green tea...trust me works wonders.
 10 years ago '07        #108
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
My back looks like the constellations. I need rapid help cause Spring break is around the corner.
 02-28-2008, 01:16 AM         #109
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it good to use cocoa butter on places where past pimples we're and have left behind spots?..
 10 years ago '04        #110
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Flozz said:
is it good to use cocoa butter on places where past pimples we're and have left behind spots?..
I believe cocoa butter can clog pores on your face and cause more acne. You'd be better off buying a cream made specifically for the face and for the removal of facial marks.
 03-01-2008, 08:56 PM         #111
RUStillDown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wuts all this talk about black sop and shea butter?


my problem: got alot of small bumps on my forhead, and my face isn't as fresh unless i wash it like 4 times with soap (my usual routine is proactiv at night and DOVE soap in the mornings 4 times ;))

questions:
- is black soap/shea butter for non africans? i mean i'm not black or white. i'm middle eastern.. will this "regime?" make me look "darker"?

i think ill buy this if my questions get answered..




btw im a guy.. and one more question, how long should the 1LB of black soap/shea butter last me?


Last edited by RUStillDown; 03-01-2008 at 08:58 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #112
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 RUStillDown said:
wuts all this talk about black sop and shea butter?


my problem: got alot of small bumps on my forhead, and my face isn't as fresh unless i wash it like 4 times with soap (my usual routine is proactiv at night and DOVE soap in the mornings 4 times ;))

questions:
- is black soap/shea butter for non africans? i mean i'm not black or white. i'm middle eastern.. will this "regime?" make me look "darker"?

i think ill buy this if my questions get answered..




btw im a guy.. and one more question, how long should the 1LB of black soap/shea butter last me?
LOL at worrying if it makes you darker, wouldnt want that to happen now. i dont know, i order blacksoap from and when i use it, when i get out the shower.... my skin get soo fu*kin dry. I thought it was also supposed to keep your skin moisturized...sooo i dont know about this blacksoap..... i like it for my face at least..cuz i can easily moisturized my face.
 03-01-2008, 10:05 PM         #113
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybodyt use this sh*t my skin used to flare up alot more pro-active is a piece of sh*t i wanna fu*kin k!ll the people who made that. fu*k that sh*t.

i started usin that sh*t and had results within a couple weeks. i still get a little acne but nothin like before. just get the facial wash, salycic 1 ( start with 1 not 2), and the 10% benoyl peroxide. then after a week or 2 you can get the salycic 2 and so on. trust me it works
 03-01-2008, 10:45 PM         #114
Troublemaker86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo cinna nice thread

i get these bumps with no head every so often they go after a while or become poppable after a few days

currently i wash my face twice a day. open up my pores with hot water and use neutrogena daily scrub and then a tea tree oil daily foam wash while my face is still wet then dry with cotton wool and splash some cold water on my face to close the pores

the moisturiser i use is mainly palmers cocoa butter.

what am i doin wrong? and how can i avoid the hard headless bumps
 10 years ago '07        #115
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
^^ damn cocoa butter on the face is probably not a good idea
 10 years ago '06        #116
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
there really aint no special magical cream to cure a bad face.
the key is to know your skin and identify what you react to, like me personally i cant fu*k with peanuts, cuz about 2 days later im sure to get a pimple.

eat vegetables, drink plenty water (this method is so under rated) cuz it actually cleanses your skin better than any product..

and then try to wash your face at least 2wice a day, sometimes i be lazy and only do it once, but twice is better. i rotate btwn neutogena face wash and the cvs joint..

oh and btw make sure the face wash has those tiny beads in them, cuz they scrub ur face real good, and wash away dead skin
 03-06-2008, 10:33 PM         #117
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Troublemaker86 said:
ayo cinna nice thread

i get these bumps with no head every so often they go after a while or become poppable after a few days

currently i wash my face twice a day. open up my pores with hot water and use neutrogena daily scrub and then a tea tree oil daily foam wash while my face is still wet then dry with cotton wool and splash some cold water on my face to close the pores

the moisturiser i use is mainly palmers cocoa butter.

what am i doin wrong? and how can i avoid the hard headless bumps
make sure your hands aren't dirty before u do all of that because that can cause bumps to arise since the dirt and the chemicals are gonna be absorbed in the skin..that happened to me once..i only got 2 bump but i know how the sh*t got there though..just make sure u clean before u do all that
 03-06-2008, 10:35 PM         #118
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
there really aint no special magical cream to cure a bad face.
the key is to know your skin and identify what you react to, like me personally i cant fu*k with peanuts, cuz about 2 days later im sure to get a pimple.

eat vegetables, drink plenty water (this method is so under rated) cuz it actually cleanses your skin better than any product..

and then try to wash your face at least 2wice a day, sometimes i be lazy and only do it once, but twice is better. i rotate btwn neutogena face wash and the cvs joint..

oh and btw make sure the face wash has those tiny beads in them, cuz they scrub ur face real good, and wash away dead skin
yea cause what works for one person won't work for everybody
 03-07-2008, 05:38 PM         #119
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I might use that cocoa butter swivel stick, also its pretty weird, i hardly NEVER get acne or pimples, but like time to time I do. what I do is use the aveeno facial cleanser and the olay face cream. But even before those 2 products ive hardly had pimples or acne.....
 03-07-2008, 09:02 PM         #120
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have on my chest (mainly between my pectoralis majors) numerous red pimples that look like a rash (but it isnt a rash). and it spread up to my shoulders and back (trapezius). i dont know the cause of the sudden outburst. it started with like 2 pimples, then just spread. im thinking its a puberty thing (im 19 years old). a lot of my friends have it too, but not as much as me. anyone know a cure for this, or atleast the cause?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy