The Official Skin Care Thread {all other threads will be deleted}

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2007, 11:10 PM         #81
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey, for about six months i had been workin really long shifts and averaged around 3-4 hours of sleep but that was prolly 3 months ago and i still have dark bags under my eyes even tho i usually average 7-8 hours of sleep now...is there nethin i can take to get rid of the bags under my eyes?
 10 years ago '05        #82
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 enterthepac said:
hey, for about six months i had been workin really long shifts and averaged around 3-4 hours of sleep but that was prolly 3 months ago and i still have dark bags under my eyes even tho i usually average 7-8 hours of sleep now...is there nethin i can take to get rid of the bags under my eyes?

i tried this stuff from aveda under eye serum...works charms when i've stayed up late studying and have to go to work the next day, its like 30 or 40 bucks for this small a.ss tube..but u don't need much. Or even try maybe a slight skin brightener...DO NOT USE AMBI. Just because you're sleeping fine now doesn't mean it will change...this is something u might need to get used to. Go check with a dermatologist...this is a toughie

AK1 u might wanna try pan-oxyl bar. It's a medicated soap just for the body. And use a light moisturizing lotion..nothing thick.

D-Tek
Screw both of those....the best thing i have ever used that is just for healing and moisturizing the lips is. It is available at bath and body works stores but not online (at least from what i see). If you do go, tell them it's in the c.o. bigelow line, but it's not a lip gloss or chap stick. It should be a small green tube w/ a black top in a clear cylinder. Just ask they should know. I'll se if i can get a picture for you tomorrow

sorry i haven't been in the thread ya'll...didn't think anyone really looked in it but i see I'm wrong
 12-29-2007, 02:15 PM         #83
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im tellin yall black soap and raw shea butter is the truth. I been using it for months now and I rarely get any zits or pimples on my face since. The shea butter is good all around and just keeps my skin lookin fresh.
 10 years ago '07        #84
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
have any of ya heard of dr.bronners magic soap. i brought it its on point should last awhile too
 10 years ago '05        #85
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 carltouss619 said:
have any of ya heard of dr.bronners magic soap. i brought it its on point should last awhile too
what is it used for?
 10 years ago '07        #86
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 darquecinnamon said:
what is it used for?
i use it for showers ,my face and washin my hair, but its like a 18 n 1 product. supposedly u can wash the dishes with it, do laundry, etc. its all natural organic

Last edited by carltouss619; 02-04-2008 at 09:37 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #87
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
cocoa butter for stretch marks?
 02-04-2008, 09:54 PM         #88
LostMemories 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said:
there are plenty of products u can find at stores to use. I used to use mederma b/c I heard it was the strongest and quickest. It all depends on your skin type

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mederma.com/

hope that helped

Is Mederma sold in canada, if so which stores?
 02-04-2008, 10:52 PM         #89
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this talk about black soap and shea butter sounds good cause I have some acne not alot just some I'd like to get rid of and the sample of proactive I'm using drys out my skin pretty quick after a couple of days so any suggestions? I have some toner thing and moisturizer that I use too but not alot. Also something for blackheads/whiteheads? I'm white by the way if that makes any difference.
 02-10-2008, 04:38 PM         #90
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oatmeal Soap & Pure Cocoa Butter( use the pushable sticks ) will do wonder for your skin...If your tryin' to get an even skin tone use it with Fair & White Skin Whitener...that right there is the truth..
 10 years ago '06        #91
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 gmonay said:
I used to have a lot of acne on my face, then I found acne.org , a couple
months of doing what is told on that site I now have a clear face, and so do many others who tried it.

It's not one of those fake sites, the guy who sells the stuff doesn't even make money off of it.
Yeah, acne.org is a really great site and that regimen works if you stick to it.

This is what I do and its definately cleared my face up:

-Wash my face w/ Cetaphil cleanser twice a day (once in the shower and once before bed)
-Put Duac(5% Benzoyl Peroxide) gel on my face after each Cetaphil wash.
-I also use an apricot scrub in the shower but I use it lightly

Follow this and you're face will begin to clear up because Benzoyl Peroxide lets oxygen into your pores and Acne cannot survive w/ oxygen present.

Heres some pointers too

-always blot dry your face never "rub"
-Never rub your face w/ any rough surface such as towels or an apricot scrub as that will make you acne worse and may lead to scarring
-don't touch your face!
-If you must pop a pimple, only pop whiteheads! And only pop them until the white stuff comes out (n/h ), as soon as they begin to bleed, STOP!

That's all I can really think of right now, and althought I'm white this regimen should work for any race.
 10 years ago '04        #92
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
don't smoke
 10 years ago '05        #93
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
People have acne because of the foods you eat (mainly processed, oily foods and sugar) . Acne is toxins that is released thoroughout the skin. Your best bet is too drink mainly water, watch what you eat, and excercise.(sweat it out). I strongly recommend grape juice cuz it's an anti-oxident with vitamin C.

I honestly don't believe in any medications, expensive face washes, etc, to get rid of acne. But i do wash my face daily to remove oil build up.

And there's also an apple diet that got my face clear in 3 days if anyone's interested.

Juss throwin in my 2 cents...lol
 10 years ago '05        #94
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 darquecinnamon said:
there are plenty of products u can find at stores to use. I used to use mederma b/c I heard it was the strongest and quickest. It all depends on your skin type

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mederma.com/

hope that helped
How do u determine your skin type?
 10 years ago '07        #95
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaddyF@tSax said:
Oatmeal Soap & Pure Cocoa Butter( use the pushable sticks ) will do wonder for your skin...If your tryin' to get an even skin tone use it with Fair & White Skin Whitener...that right there is the truth..
damn i was going to ask about stuff that helps even skin tone.. you use fair & white skin whitener for that?? i want something that evens skin tone that doesnt whiten ya skin
if anybody knows anything along those lines??
 02-12-2008, 12:12 AM         #96
hamzjvd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do i get rid of the grease on my hair? i shampoo em every other day nd stil they greasy plus now i got bump on my scalp too
somebody help me wid this
 02-12-2008, 09:52 PM         #97
DaddyF@tSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
damn i was going to ask about stuff that helps even skin tone.. you use fair & white skin whitener for that?? i want something that evens skin tone that doesnt whiten ya skin
if anybody knows anything along those lines??
Yea, this does that too...just put it on the places that need to be blended in with your original skin tone...use what I typed up there too...sh*t'll do wonders for you..in that exact order I typed..

Last edited by DaddyF@tSax; 02-12-2008 at 09:53 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #98
LightzoutP 
space
space
space
$280 | Props total: 1 1
what works faster to get rid of dark spots.....Mederma or Fair White?
 10 years ago '06        #99
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 goke11429 said:
black soap>>>>>>>>>>>>>any skin care product

check out the site...

I can dig it..
 02-19-2008, 11:56 AM         #100
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sup fam I have had acne for 12 years, After trying every program out I have found that it has alot more to do with what you eat then topical treatments. For alot of people it is dairy or foods cooked in veggie oil, you got to find out what your body reacts to. You should take fish oil and vitamin E witch will help your overall skin. I started taking this B-5 powder 2 weeks ago and my skin has never been this clear! I take 5 grams a day, what it does is cause you to produce less oil to your pores. Sorry if this been posted in here but this stuff has really changed my life in the last 2 weeks I felt like I had to share with yall
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy