most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Zo1987 said:
ok, i got a question. I used to be a gold skin color but over the years i have gotten darker and now I am a brown skin tone due to staying outside a lot. How can i get my natural skin tone back without bleaching my skin?? Is there a type of food that I should eat?? props for anybody who replies this question.

im guessin u were yellow or red bone...well ppl of yellow or red skin tone get darker as they age..not much u can do about it excpet stay out of the sun and use an spf cream everyday

ok and ur lip...um..if your smokin..stop..try and use carmax lip balm

bayareaking...after washing your face thoroughly, try and wash your face over with ice cold water...the cold will makes your pores close up for a short amount of time. also try biore pore minimizer..im about to start usin it soon to see if it gives any results, it's real humid here in texas so to keep cool pores open up...if u do it b4 me just let me kno how that goes
 02-16-2007, 10:42 PM         #22
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said:

im guessin u were yellow or red bone...well ppl of yellow or red skin tone get darker as they age..not much u can do about it excpet stay out of the sun and use an spf cream everyday

ok and ur lip...um..if your smokin..stop..try and use carmax lip balm

bayareaking...after washing your face thoroughly, try and wash your face over with ice cold water...the cold will makes your pores close up for a short amount of time. also try biore pore minimizer..im about to start usin it soon to see if it gives any results, it's real humid here in texas so to keep cool pores open up...if u do it b4 me just let me kno how that goes
I appreciate it!! props!!
 11 years ago '04        #23
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
No big issues for me... I fu*ks wit Pro Activ & that works proper for me... but I have alotta holes where there were once blackheads (but I've popped em cuzz I cnt stand them sh*ts) & now I deal with alotta holes around my nose/below my eyes area. Whats that called? Also, whats a good way to fix that & make it look more normal?
 11 years ago '05        #24
space
space
space
 SharkyLocz408 said:
No big issues for me... I fu*ks wit Pro Activ & that works proper for me... but I have alotta holes where there were once blackheads (but I've popped em cuzz I cnt stand them sh*ts) & now I deal with alotta holes around my nose/below my eyes area. Whats that called? Also, whats a good way to fix that & make it look more normal?
your pores are just enlarged...sorry to let ya know..but sumtimes stuff like that can be permanent. I'd say the best thing u can do is try a pore minimizer and a cold face wash..if the pores seem to be filled with oils a benzoyl cleaner might do the job...or boire deep cleansing pore strips work wonders to clean out pores
 11 years ago '06        #25
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
yerrrrroooooooo

Last edited by J Money B&W; 06-23-2007 at 11:53 PM..
 03-05-2007, 12:00 AM         #26
Tarasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, so I lost some weight and now I have some loose skin, and I've always had loose skin, but is there something I can use to help tighten my skin up a bit??
 11 years ago '04        #27
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Dont know how this is gonna souns but i use toothpaste on my pimples or acne.I put it on like an hour before i go to sleep and it usually dries them out by the morning.
 03-10-2007, 10:21 AM         #28
glorious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aiight i got these like little fine bumps on my nose they go away with the face scrub i use but come right back an if i squeeze them white sh*t comes out like white heads but i cant really get rd of em..any way to do it
 11 years ago '05        #29
space
space
space
um that's just natural oils from your face...trapped in tight pores on ya face...there's not much u can do, just keep doin what u do..might wanna get a blackhead facial cleaner
 03-14-2007, 05:58 PM         #30
KJ Rulz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. dont touch your face because of the oils and germs on your hands
2. dont stress too much because this causes many people to break out
3. moisturizers are good, the best is eucerin

best advice i could give
 03-15-2007, 03:52 PM         #31
Izumi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the best way to keep my face clean? I got some scars from acne, and sometimes grains come out, but I never touch them and I wash my face everyday I wake up. I smoke a lot but I don't think it's because of that..
Is there any way to get a darker color? I'm not that much white, but I'd like to get a darker skin...
 11 years ago '04        #32
dweezy3 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
Wut About Shavin??? Everytime I shave, them damn bumps come( but I gotta shave!)...I kno Im not the only black man out there with this problem..n e help would be appreciated. thanx
 03-18-2007, 05:45 PM         #33
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive been having redness in my face for a while now, its nothing crazy but its something that bothers me. i tried going to the doctor and all he tells me is moisturize and moisture because i have extremely dry sensitive skin, but it doesnt seem to work so i tried using proactive cause they said it doesnt dry out ur skin like most skin treatments do it keeps it moisturized. ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and my skin seems about the same, should i keep trying or do u think its a waste. is there anything i could try that wont break me out or make it redder? thanks to whoever can help me out.
 11 years ago '04        #34
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
i notices my skin is getting lighter ever since i started using Asepso Soap aka...Black Soap(i think thats what they call it) along with Benzoyl Peroxide Gel

i'm 18,African American Dark Skinned.....smilliar skin tone...reggie bush

i wanna know is it becuase of the products i just started....my mom actually thinks i'm bleaching
 03-26-2007, 07:37 PM         #35
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dweezy3 said:
Wut About Shavin??? Everytime I shave, them damn bumps come( but I gotta shave!)...I kno Im not the only black man out there with this problem..n e help would be appreciated. thanx
use clippers (andis) not razors and a razor bump solution...ask your local beauty store or barbershop what is best.

what does your shaving regimen/routine look like?
 03-27-2007, 12:56 AM         #36
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dweezy3 said:
I used to have problems with shaving bumps, all throughout hs and a little bit of college. I've found out that most of the time it's just the way you shave that is the problem as opposed to needing a razor bump solution. Here are real good tips that I've learned in the past:

- Best to shave after a hot shower as your pores are open then and your hair is drenched making them weak and easier to cut
- Splash some hot water on your face before shaving, the wetter the better
- Don't shave when your face is dry
- Razors give you the closest shave. Gillette Mach series are good, but If you use the disposable kind, DON'T use one more than once. Let it run under hot water as you're shaving everytime you tap the sink to get the hair off
- Shave with the grain not against (for most guys that means down)
- After you're done shaving, rinse with COOL water and let your skin absorb it instead of wiping it off with a towel. This lets your skin get the maximum amount of moisture
- Afterwards just put on whatever lotion you use and apply it to your face

Follow those tips and you probably won't even need any razor bump/burn solutions. This is the only razor bump cream I've ever used and it's 3 bucks at WalMart

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '07        #37
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,587 | Props total: 43740 43740
co-sign^
 04-18-2007, 10:29 AM         #38
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall gotta get up on pure organic african shea butter and some black soap.

That thread got lots of info. Sh1t is good for skin, hair and the shea butter doesn't clog pores.
is a good place to read up on it.
 11 years ago '05        #39
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
keep a simple skin regimen, using alot of products on your face can make your skin worse then actually making it better....

All i do is wash my face morning when i wake up and before i go to sleep with the dove beauty bar and i use the neutrogena benzoyl peroxide face mask to sleep in, thats my only medicated face treatment, and drink tons of water atleast 6-8 glasses of water a day and try taking a multi vitamin without iodine everyday, its good for your ovr all health...i personally take cod liver oil supplements 2 or 4 a day with meals....it reduces on oil reduction in the skin if u have oily skin, which i do, but i really don't have bad breakouts, i usually have tiny bumps on my forehead that are flesh colored and this is what works for me...

And your dark spots will fade in time naturally, don't use them skin bleachers that sh*t is not good for your skin...Use as little products as possible, they less you use on your skin, the faster your skill will heal itself....
 11 years ago '05        #40
space
space
space
 Izumi said:
What's the best way to keep my face clean? I got some scars from acne, and sometimes grains come out, but I never touch them and I wash my face everyday I wake up. I smoke a lot but I don't think it's because of that..
Is there any way to get a darker color? I'm not that much white, but I'd like to get a darker skin...

wash every morning and every night..if u want wash when u come home. Yes smoking can cause bad skin....STOP SMOKING IT k!llS U...and it does a number on your skin...not s3xy. If u want darker skin try a lotion with subtle self-tanners. It won't give u that ake orangy look either.

pocketts. proactiv is not for every1...keep using it..i mean you did pay for it. Over time proactiv becomes ineffective and just a big a.ss waste of money.

yes every1..try to stay stress free..and try not to get angry
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy