The Official Skin Care Thread {all other threads will be deleted}

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
17159 pageviews
146 comments

darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
The Official Skin Care Thread {all other threads will be deleted}

well I made this thread for any questions about acne and other skin care issues. If u have a question just post in the egg:D

146 comments for "The Official Skin Care Thread {all other threads will be deleted}"

01-06-2007, 01:42 PM         #2
J. Lewis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a good remedy to get rid of scars?
 11 years ago '05        #3
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 J. Lewis said:
there are plenty of products u can find at stores to use. I used to use mederma b/c I heard it was the strongest and quickest. It all depends on your skin type

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mederma.com/

hope that helped
 11 years ago '04        #4
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
wut about gettin rid of pimples..sumin that doesnt dry out ur skin..?
 11 years ago '05        #5
space
space
space

AnthonyCruz said:
wut about gettin rid of pimples..sumin that doesnt dry out ur skin..?

[pic - click to view]

again plenty of produts dpedns on skin type and how sensitive it is. I used to use shiseido u can find it at the mall in a deprtment store depending on where u live or u can buy it online. Its a three part system sorta like proactive, but it's not watered down and works a lot better in my opinion cost about 10 dollars more too.

if your on a tight budget u can go to a local drug store and search for a deep cleanser(either a soap bar or cream) and skin moisturizer u can use at night
 11 years ago '06        #6
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
anyway to get rid of a little indented scars? Like thers a small scar under my eye thats more of a little indented because of a f!ght the guy like dug his nail in there and so it left a small indentation. Anything to help get rid of it?
 01-07-2007, 01:55 PM         #7
EWW NOISE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont touch your face

no soap...
no medicines..
no oils
no creams (unless its dry skin)

and take vitamins and drink alot of water and make sure you dont touch your face and you will have good skin.
 01-07-2007, 04:39 PM         #8
daphoenix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For more tips on skin care check out this site i found

01-08-2007, 03:59 PM         #9
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about rough forehead skin ... ive never seen someone with a rougher forehead then mine ... but i still look s3xy :D ... i think i have large pores... i just want babyface looking skin
 11 years ago '06        #10
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 J. Lewis said:
Shea Butter family.. It's all natural and good for ppl of color... Trust that!
 11 years ago '05        #11
space
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
anyway to get rid of a little indented scars? Like thers a small scar under my eye thats more of a little indented because of a f!ght the guy like dug his nail in there and so it left a small indentation. Anything to help get rid of it?

yea that maderma might work for ya and keep ya skin hydrated but not oily

kokaine said:
what about rough forehead skin ... ive never seen someone with a rougher forehead then mine ... but i still look s3xy :D... i think i have large pores... i just want babyface looking skin
ok i would say u need a tougher cleaning regiment
what is your current way of cleaning your skin?
baby soft skin u gonna need to wash your face in the morning with ice cold water and prolly use oil of olay to hydrate it(its annoyin as hell but it really works)...the cold water will keep your pores closed and dirt out.

and to noise..boo if u dont wash your face..thats how ya pores get blocked in the first place

but anyway another good product is nature's cure its a pill and cream system u take a pill in the mornin and one at night..inbetween u use vanishing cream...stuff really works
 11 years ago '06        #12
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
I have tried a number of different body washes and scrub pads but still bet small blackhead on my face and back. I wash my face three times a day and take two showers a day so it aint like i'm dirty. Let me know what I can do. I also get very small whiteheads that turn hard and can not pop. They disappear after a month or two, what the hell are they?
 11 years ago '04        #13
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Questions...what's the best medication (active ingredient), Benzoyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid, and at what percentage? What are the pluses/minuses of using products with bigger doses (10% opposed to 2%)? And what are the differences between the two active ingredients in general?
 11 years ago '04        #14
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
i think the higher the percentage, the more likely, you'll have a dry face and ur skin will peel. its just gettin rid of the old and bringin in the new, ive experienced it, best to do it durin off time, cuz u never know the effects.
 01-26-2007, 08:55 AM         #15
Gurvinder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said:
there are plenty of products u can find at stores to use. I used to use mederma b/c I heard it was the strongest and quickest. It all depends on your skin type

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mederma.com/

hope that helped

does this help acne scars?
 11 years ago '05        #16
space
space
space
 Gurvinder said:
does this help acne scars?
yes:D
 11 years ago '05        #17
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545
idk my face used to be fu*ked up but when i started usin a regimen of Oxy/Oxy... that is the benzoyl 10% face wash and the tinted 10 % cream at night along with mosturizers..that sh*t worked and im good unless i eat somethin oily or cant wash my face...i been on all kinna sh*t too even anti biotics and accutane..fu*k all that and get the face wash fellas..
 02-04-2007, 09:30 PM         #18
bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about big pores? how can I get rid of em?

n my skin is always really oily..i use this oxy face wash that doesnt really get rid of my acne, but it's much worse if im not using anything..i've tried proactiv, all that stuff and still no improvement

any help is much appreciated!
 02-06-2007, 11:51 AM         #19
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bayareaking said:
what about big pores? how can I get rid of em?

n my skin is always really oily..i use this oxy face wash that doesnt really get rid of my acne, but it's much worse if im not using anything..i've tried proactiv, all that stuff and still no improvement

any help is much appreciated!
For oily skin, i would try Neutrogena face cream .They are pretty good with f!ghting oily skin. Use it 1-2 times a day and in a week to 2 weeks your skin should start clearing up. Hope this helps!
 02-06-2007, 02:43 PM         #20
bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
For oily skin, i would try Neutrogena face cream .They are pretty good with f!ghting oily skin. Use it 1-2 times a day and in a week to 2 weeks your skin should start clearing up. Hope this helps!
thanks, i'll try that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago