24 season 6 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Of course it's going to get predictable. What are they going to do? k!ll Jack Bauer? No, they can't do that or the show is over. What makes 24 great is the action scenes and the overall plot.
 11 years ago '04        #82
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 I'm The Dan said:
Of course it's going to get predictable. What are they going to do? k!ll Jack Bauer? No, they can't do that or the show is over. What makes 24 great is the action scenes and the overall plot.
exactly
 11 years ago '06        #83
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
you guys know this show is government propaganda right? this show conditions you to accept the nwo.
 02-02-2007, 08:43 PM         #84
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sweet..:applause:
 02-06-2007, 06:16 PM         #85
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew his pops was the one

and i knew someone in ctu would be the engineer
 02-06-2007, 07:37 PM         #86
kingofdablooms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jack is so bad a.ss, he dominates the whole world!
 02-06-2007, 07:38 PM         #87
kingofdablooms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GIVE HIM 4 MORE!!! LOLOL Jack doesnt care about his family all he knows is that he hates nina myers
 02-06-2007, 08:07 PM         #88
One_Luv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The show is starting to get predictable and it seems like the same thing every season where somebody in the president's administration always turns their back on him. With that being said its still better then 96% of the sh*t on tv.
 02-07-2007, 09:21 AM         #89
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
i knew his pops was the one

and i knew someone in ctu would be the engineer
f*ck knows how you knew somebody in CTU was the engineer, cos that was not predictable at all.
 02-07-2007, 09:32 AM         #90
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i knew that the dad was gonna k!ll the son when he walked in that room....

but lol @ jack crying when he was torturing his brother....

"i dont want to hurt you.... TELLL ME WHERE HE IS!!!!... INCREASE IT TO 4!!!"
when he told jack he wants 5 mins with him it was obvious he was gonna k!ll him. whats funny about somebody crying who has to bring mad pain to his brother to get crucial information out of him? if i had to do that to my brother i know i'd be crying my eyes out.

i thought that was an awesome episode, 5 and 6 were less blockbuster, but this one was brilliant.
 02-07-2007, 06:21 PM         #91
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 llcoolnay said:
f*ck knows how you knew somebody in CTU was the engineer, cos that was not predictable at all.
it was coz the pic was decrypting so that it would show at the end of the episode

so the only two options would be either someone in ctu or someone jack knew (for shock value)

and when morris left the building why didnt they send a team immediately to pick him up he just left ctu when they found out it was him
 02-08-2007, 04:48 AM         #92
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
it was coz the pic was decrypting so that it would show at the end of the episode

so the only two options would be either someone in ctu or someone jack knew (for shock value)

and when morris left the building why didnt they send a team immediately to pick him up he just left ctu when they found out it was him
yer true, it was never gonna be somebody we never knew.
 11 years ago '05        #93
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
whooo..now we gotta wait till the 19th. damn
 02-08-2007, 01:01 PM         #94
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Griffin said:
whooo..now we gotta wait till the 19th. damn
its a double episode on the 19th right?
 11 years ago '05        #95
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
dont know..hopefully!!
 11 years ago '05        #96
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl @ spies of spies inside the presidents circle

and jack HAD to deactivate the bomb at the last second...
man that sh*t was crazy!!! had me on the edge of my seat like a crackhead!!!! 24 best show of all time!!! :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #97
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
this show is pretty predicable..... i could've written this script.

couldn't have said it better myself. They keep reusing the same plots over and over again. Office politics with a backstabber/some family drama which comprimises the situation/daring escapes by the bad guys/some stupid i love you drama. That 2nd hour was sooooo boring and easily one of the worst episodes i've ever seen. I guess they had to do it cause its about that time for the tangent story line in the season. In a couple weeks you'll be wondering what happened and who was the bad guy in the beginning of the season.
 02-13-2007, 06:10 AM         #98
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bayrider said:
couldn't have said it better myself. They keep reusing the same plots over and over again. Office politics with a backstabber/some family drama which comprimises the situation/daring escapes by the bad guys/some stupid i love you drama. That 2nd hour was sooooo boring and easily one of the worst episodes i've ever seen. I guess they had to do it cause its about that time for the tangent story line in the season. In a couple weeks you'll be wondering what happened and who was the bad guy in the beginning of the season.
just enjoy the show for what it is...somewhat predictable but still had me at the edge of my seat
 11 years ago '04        #99
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
watch jack be the father of that blonde haired kid and watch jack have to k!ll his father towards the end of the season. That's what will cause him to go into hiding again at the end of the season.
 02-13-2007, 02:00 PM         #100
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh.. i had high hopes for this season after the first 4 episodes.. then it went downhill fast, i started guessing everything and was right every time.. predictable like last season and the season before.. they try to pull so many twist that you know its coming before they even hint at it, they need to go back to the early 24 roots because this sh*t is getting way to obvious, the kid thing, the ctu thing, the girl k!lling the guy.. everything was predictable last night

and even when something gets by you there is no more shock factor.. because they try to trick you and throw 10 twist in every episode.. doesnt work like that, you only need a few PER SEASON, like lem dying in season finale of shield, like tommys brother getting shot or his son getting k!lled in rescue me, like nip/tucks k!ller, very few shows can pull off the sh*t ton of twist, like lost and alias

24.. doesnt work for you.. you do it so much we know whats going to happen, did they hire a new writing staff after season 3? cause sh*t has gone downhill
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy