Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
I love 24. Best show on TV, followed by Prison Break.

I saw the 4 episodes a couple days ago, sh*ts crazy. The 1st 11 mins of episode 5 are off the hook, as well. Gotta wait 2 weeks now for the next episode. :(
 11 years ago '04        #22
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
that spoiler was terrible news
 01-09-2007, 10:23 PM         #23
HOV88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EP 4 = CLASSIC....that was insane
 01-10-2007, 10:11 AM         #24
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only 4 epsiodes in but its already as good as its ever been. 24 is definitley the best show on tv, nothings even close to it. got to wait ages now for episode 5, damnit!
 11 years ago '04        #25
subway series 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
lost isnt better than 24 no way
 11 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ be serious dude..... the 24 plot is soooooo unbelievable its not funny... not the fact that hes an unkillable agent.. i mean the plot is so farfetched... sure the show is exciting but the show is all about terrorists geting their demands, and jack bower trying to stop them b4 they get their demands....

i mean honestly... this season is very similar to last season

24 really lacks depth.... its basically "same sh*t, different toilet" for alot of the show....

lost is 100 times more intellegent and deeper than 24... but 24 is still a great show....

im not tryin to sh*t on 24... its a great/entertaining show, but there is basically little to nothing to make you think.... but thats b/c lost and 24 are completely differnt genre's/types of shows
and you believe the plot to lost?

in this day an age they wouldnt have been located by now?
 11 years ago '05        #27
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3652 3652
 Maroon_Tiger said:
24 is hardly as good as lost.... jack is still escaping from sure death situations.... the curveballs are kinda predictable... and the new characters are kinda lousy....

jack bower has the stunt/action/f!ght game on lock

24 is the 2nd best tv show, lost is alot better
wow you lost....People dont even understand which direction the show(lost) is going in. Why you think so many people been complaining about the storyline, hell even the writers admitted they dont know what exactly they are plotting What a rediculus comparison between the tow shows
 11 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
wow you lost....People dont even understand which direction the show(lost) is going in. Why you think so many people been complaining about the storyline, hell even the writers admitted they dont know what exactly they are plotting What a rediculus comparison between the tow shows
president logan >>>>>>>>>>>> anybody on lost
 01-15-2007, 05:52 AM         #29
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could never finish an episode of 24, I can't start watching now because I'd be mad lost so I guess I gotta buy the first season to see if the show is good.
 11 years ago '04        #30
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^i prefer 24 cuz i haven't seen a single episode of lost cuz the premise just didn't look interesting to me. i didn't really think they'd go so deep into the crash and all. i really shouldn't put in any input without seeing them both.

but have they serioiusly got 6 seasons of lost written??? wow
 11 years ago '05        #31
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3652 3652
 Curtisimo said:
lol@ Lost I swear to god i watched like 5 episodes of it in the 2nd season and I had to stop all it does is leave you with more questions that never gets answeres its nothign but suspense and I hate that sh*t

the show is filled with 40 minutes of flashbacks and 10 minutes of what actually goes down on the island

but I agree wit 24 it sht esam esh*t different toilet but season 1,2 & 4 was hot season 5 was aight 3 was wack
^^Very true, its like the writers are randomly putting stuff in and see if it works , Maroon analysis of the show is so flawed talking bout intelligent show and stuff. Patients too Season 2 is so terribly written i dont even need to mention it

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-15-2007 at 02:17 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #32
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Maroon_Tiger said:
1. they hate intellegent shows
2. they hate being patient...so they'd rather watch predictable shows, or shows w/o any depth
3. they dont understand the point of lost is to figure it out towards the end of the shows timeline...

ROTFL @ YOU THINKING that the writers dont know where they're going.... they got 6 seasons of material

lost is soo deep its funny... and haters can only hate that.. "i dont know whats going on... whats the point of the show?!?, its weird...." of course its weird you idiot!!! its a well thought out show... people arent patient... they want it all too soon... then they get mad when shows begin to suck b/c there are no more secrets.. LOST IS full of theories, secrets, a plot that nobody can figure out... etc.. 24 is so simple a caveman could watch it

the point of lost is for you TO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING..lost is supposed to be a secret.... lost relies on alot of things, to keep moving at a snails pace and still being VERY EXCITING... unlike 24, where everything is thrown in your face.... and its easy to understand...

24 is a great show but its not deep at all..
There is nothing wrong with a deep show, but Lost takes it too far. I'm impatient for wanting to know what happens after they bring up a question and never return to it again? Check this out, everyone thinks the show is going somewhere. Take the mysterious numbers for example. The writers themselves said they may never exactly reveal their true meaning. Look at how much time people put into the series, and to not give them a full payoff and the end of the show's run is just ridiculous. If you think Lost is so great, check out ign.com's article on it. The show has at least FIFTY loose ends that have yet to be tied up. Some are from the first season and they haven't been revisited since. Just because a show portrays itself as something deep and meaningful, its written by everday people, and the show could easily end up losing viewers because it moves at a snail's pace to resolve the important questions.

And don't get is twisted, I'm a Lost fan.

Last edited by OMEGAMAN; 01-15-2007 at 02:22 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #33
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Damn..........so much for predictable, NO ONE saw them k!lling off Curtis
 11 years ago '04        #34
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 JBeezy said:
Damn..........so much for predictable, NO ONE saw them k!lling off Curtis
i did

i saw it saturday
 11 years ago '05        #35
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
^^^lol...well man, shyts crazy..im so hyped..now i have somethin to look forward to in the upcoming weeks/months...
 01-15-2007, 09:16 PM         #36
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 subway series said:
president logan >>>>>>>>>>>> anybody on lost
OLOLOLOLOLOLOL:applause:
 01-16-2007, 07:08 AM         #37
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havent watched 24 since season 1..... and the first 4 episodes of this season. damn! fu*kin crazy.
quick question is Elisha Cuthbert in season 5?
after watching these first four episodes i got mad hyped and went and bought season 5 online for 17$
 01-16-2007, 08:03 AM         #38
jaffacakes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
top show
 11 years ago '04        #39
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
 Styl3s said:
because unlike 24 lost films while the season keeps going, they air it, take a break and film during the break

24 shoots the entire season, like OC and most other fox shows, only reason the 4 episodes leaked is because FOX sent out DVDS to retailers, they are selling the first 4 episodes on DVD the day after the premiere

only reason it leaked, you usually only see leaked sh*t from dvds, like when the shield season 4 episodes 1/2 leaked, it was emmy time so they sent the usual emmy DVD

think i dont like about the emmys is they base there decision on best TV drama etc. from a few episodes, they need to watch the ENTIRE season because shield season 5 was some the best TV drama ever created and wasnt even nominated
24 shoots 4 episodes at a time, that way no one knows whats gonna happen even the actors.... edgar didn't know he was gonna die until he showed up to fim the scene... they had him on cold pizza.... also they had pres logan on during last season and he kept saying he wasn't even sure how they were gonna end season 5 yet
 11 years ago '04        #40
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
and fox leaked the dvd because they knew it was so good the buzz would be CRAZY.... theres alot of people just starting to watch this season... and if you ain't hooked after a nuclear detonation... my god... lol....

FOX knows how to get that dough
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy