Poll of Indian Men: 63% Expect Virgin Wife,37% Had Homo Experience, 14% WTF?!?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's The Most Interesting Stat From This Poll?

Props Slaps
 01-05-2007, 02:23 PM         #21
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrackMp3z said:
Im Indian, and that family sh*t is fu*ked up, never came to my mind they do that back home.

Homo sh*t, they best be keepin that in the closet sh*t u can get beat to death like that for being a homo (not hating).

Man even if you not india, indians expect there wifes to virgins, indian guys dont usually marry a girl who is not a virgin. I know its a double standard because the guys are the one taking the indian girls virginity then expect to find another girl to marry that is a virgin.
lmao.......
 01-06-2007, 01:18 AM         #22
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares really. Let them fu*k who or what they want. It aint hurting me. They enjoying their lives, and that's all that matters.
 11 years ago '05        #23
indikid 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7
[QUOTE=macadon83;8593688]Who cares really. Let them fu*k who or what they want. It aint hurting me. They enjoying their lives, and that's all that matters.[/QUOTE

True Talk Family... Finally a non ignorant dude sayin somethin useful... Yall actin like u never heard of incest, man that sh*t even goes on in the US, theres mad homos in the US and all over this muthafu*kin world, Ask ya Uncles Beeeyoothches!!!
 01-06-2007, 01:49 AM         #24
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=indikid;8593808]
 macadon83 said:
Who cares really. Let them fu*k who or what they want. It aint hurting me. They enjoying their lives, and that's all that matters.[/QUOTE

True Talk Family... Finally a non ignorant dude sayin somethin useful... Yall actin like u never heard of incest, man that sh*t even goes on in the US, theres mad homos in the US and all over this muthafu*kin world, Ask ya Uncles Beeeyoothches!!!
How did we know this guy would be in here talking stupid stuff again.

The difference between incest in the states and in India is in the states, regardless of when it happens(which is rare), it's looked down upon. In India it's pretty common for a man to marry his cousin, and that's seen as the norm.

Nobody is laughing at you, or Indians in general... Just India, as a country; not people Indian by race
 11 years ago '04        #25
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
wtf... not handlin...
 11 years ago '04        #26
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=indikid;8593808]
 macadon83 said:
Who cares really. Let them fu*k who or what they want. It aint hurting me. They enjoying their lives, and that's all that matters.[/QUOTE

is this dude trying to rationalize incest?
 01-06-2007, 02:49 AM         #27
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
yeah in america, you gotta be like do i wanna marry a chick whos fu*ked 20 guys, 50 guys, or the mucho disrespected 'triple-digit' club...
Hell yeah, I was about to say the same sh*t, PROPS!

Tell a girl to tell you how many s3x partner's she had on her hands, she'll turn to Goro.

01-06-2007, 04:10 PM         #28
Caron Butler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hindus are disgusting
 01-06-2007, 08:00 PM         #29
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ewww. Straight triflin'.
 11 years ago '04        #30
HUSTLER 
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
those r interesting, yet sick results
 01-06-2007, 08:24 PM         #31
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=r a n c i d;8593869]
 indikid said:

How did we know this guy would be in here talking stupid stuff again.

The difference between incest in the states and in India is in the states, regardless of when it happens(which is rare), it's looked down upon. In India it's pretty common for a man to marry his cousin, and that's seen as the norm.

Nobody is laughing at you, or Indians in general... Just India, as a country; not people Indian by race
That would be muslim people who marry cousins...
 01-06-2007, 08:26 PM         #32
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said:

That would be muslim people who marry cousins...
It doesn't stop Indians from doing it also:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #33
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
and people think im stupid for saying we need to blow up the middle east + india.
 01-06-2007, 09:00 PM         #34
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lol America has the same sh*t happening even if it happens "less" in the US ... for a supposedly amazing country IT STILL HAPPENS all over the globe...... thank god I dont get to experience sh*t like this though!
 11 years ago '06        #35
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
why do yall trip when we try to date yall punjabi girls man????? lol fa real, that sh*t is not coo....
 11 years ago '04        #36
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 mt fuji said:
lmao 2 marrying a vigin in these days and times

u can't even find a chick past 25 wit out kids these days,let alone a virgin wow

they must be marryin girls str8 out the womb in india!!!
You aren't lying. I'm not tripping about chicks not being virgins but got damn every other chick I run into has a damn kid and these are 18 - 23 year olds.
 11 years ago '06        #37
Flashlyfan7 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
incest is wrong period!
 11 years ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 King Juels said:
Hell yeah, I was about to say the same sh*t, PROPS!

Tell a girl to tell you how many s3x partner's she had on her hands, she'll turn to Goro.

<------ **DIES**
 11 years ago '04        #39
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 FACEMOB1 said:
Homie speakin the truth right here...they mo gay n*ggaz over here then over there thats for certain
You have obviously NEVER been out of the country....the amount of blatant f*g**try is MIND BOGGLING over seas...I swear Bahrain is the "San Fransico" of the Middle East sometimes (Sorry San Fran folks)...it's mad Indian a.ss bashers over here:sick: ...if they ain't fu*kin the gay Bahrainis and Saudis out here,(Not saying all them are gay) they're grinding on all the "Lady Boys" from Thailand!
 01-07-2007, 02:56 AM         #40
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are wayyy too culturally insenstive, jsut cuz u disagree with something dont make it wrong or right. Its just a difference of culture. There's people in the south who marry they cousins n sh*t, they used to marry each other during medieval times, roman times and sh*t. Greeks used to butt fu*k each other all day long during those times and it was expected that a rich old man would find a young man to fu*k in the a.ss in teh gym during those days. Its just a very different culture and people just seem to miss that point.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy