Poll of Indian Men: 63% Expect Virgin Wife,37% Had Homo Experience, 14% WTF?!?

most viewed right now
42 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+105  69
98 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What's The Most Interesting Stat From This Poll?

12 years ago '06        #1
8308 page views
45 comments

cvcxl 
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
Jan 5 - Indian Men: 63% Expect Virgin Wife,37% Had Homo Experience, 14% WTF?!?

NEW DELHI, Nov 6 (Reuters) - Nearly two-thirds of young Indian men expect the woman they marry to be a virgin, but nearly half have had s3x with prostitutes, according to a poll.

The survey of more than 2,500 men aged between 16 and 25 conducted by India Today magazine across 11 cities found that 49 percent claimed to have had s3x with a s3x worker while 37 percent said they had had a homos3xual experience.

But 63 percent of young men in conservative India said they expected the women they married to be a virgin.

The average age of their first s3xual encounter appears to be falling -- to 18 years from 23 in a similar survey two years ago, but condom use is on the rise, the report said. More than half of the men surveyed said they always used a condom.

Fourteen percent of those surveyed said they had had s3x with a member of their own family.

Source: Reuters AlertNet

[pic - click to view]

Link

Last edited by cvcxl; 01-05-2007 at 06:12 AM..

45 comments for "Poll of Indian Men: 63% Expect Virgin Wife,37% Had Homo Experience, 14% WTF?!?"

01-05-2007, 06:04 AM         #2
shut_the_fuk_up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cvcxl said
Fourteen percent of those surveyed said they had had s3x with a member of their own family.
WTF :wow:

12 years ago '05        #3
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
jeeebus christ..

01-05-2007, 09:47 AM         #4
CrackMp3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Indian, and that family sh*t is fu*ked up, never came to my mind they do that back home.

Homo sh*t, they best be keepin that in the closet sh*t u can get beat to death like that for being a homo (not hating).

Man even if you not india, indians expect there wifes to virgins, indian guys dont usually marry a girl who is not a virgin. I know its a double standard because the guys are the one taking the indian girls virginity then expect to find another girl to marry that is a virgin.

12 years ago '04        #5
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,355 | Props total: 196 196
wow... thats the first poll i ever read that actually made me appreciate the US...

and i'm 24 years old...

01-05-2007, 10:09 AM         #6
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn india loses again........no homo

12 years ago '04        #7
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,529 | Props total: 740 740
lmao 2 marrying a vigin in these days and times

u can't even find a chick past 25 wit out kids these days,let alone a virgin wow

they must be marryin girls str8 out the womb in india!!!

12 years ago '04        #8
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,355 | Props total: 196 196
yeah in america, you gotta be like do i wanna marry a chick whos fu*ked 20 guys, 50 guys, or the mucho disrespected 'triple-digit' club...

01-05-2007, 10:39 AM         #9
thethreeman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You wack you stupid your girls a ho, you broke, the kid aint yours, you just don't know

12 years ago '04        #10
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,519 | Props total: 87 87
:wow:

01-05-2007, 10:48 AM         #11
deileoni 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao.... whole section of the planet needs vaaaaporized

01-05-2007, 10:58 AM         #12
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
recently indians have been getting exposed more & more, there was something said about condoms being to small for them or something.

12 years ago '06        #13
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 1073 1073
"thanks"

01-05-2007, 11:26 AM         #14
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats fukkin sick.

01-05-2007, 11:39 AM         #15
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2500 men out of how many million, between a 9 year age difference, people can exadurate. hard to believe this represents all of india. this is still disgusting though

01-05-2007, 01:33 PM         #16
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cvcxl said

The survey of more than 2,500 men aged between 16 and 25 conducted by India Today magazine across 11 cities found that 49 percent claimed to have had s3x with a s3x worker while 37 percent said they had had a homos3xual experience.

that's fu*kin sick:sick: :sick:

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2007, 01:41 PM         #17
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said
2500 men out of how many million, between a 9 year age difference, people can exadurate. hard to believe this represents all of india. this is still disgusting though
Dammit, we had idiots like you in the small condom thread too.

It doesn't matter if they only surveyed 2500, some of you need to fu*king get back to school.

It's called probability, the probability is wether they surveyed; 25, 250, 2500, 25000, 250000 or 2500000 people, the results shouldn't vary vastly

12 years ago '06        #18
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 651 651
yeah in america, you gotta be like do i wanna marry a chick whos fu*ked 20 guys, 50 guys, or the mucho disrespected 'triple-digit' club...
fu*k yeah dude, i be down at eclipse and Quarters and I'm 31 so its hard as hell to find a girl my age without kids. If you are 31 and don't have kids and you aren't/haven't been married it is because you are ugly and nobody wants you......unless you are me of course, then its just cuz you are picky and can't afford to have any kids or else you would have to stop smoking weed and buying xbox 360 games.

when they say "own family" do yall think they mean immediate family? cuz it could be like the 3rd cousin they never met or something....still not cool but not quite as sickening. I used to think this girl I went to school with was hot then found out she was my second cousin. Luckily we was just friends and never dated or nothing but what if we did? that would have been fu*ked up cuz neither of us knew that we was cousins.

*SIDE NOTE* How come the first word I typed was fu*k and it got edited but in the last sentence I say fu*ked and it is unedited?

Last edited by LakerFan; 01-05-2007 at 01:56 PM..

01-05-2007, 02:10 PM         #19
rip_ryda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow horny bastards:sick:
:sick:

01-05-2007, 02:13 PM         #20
willy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said
lmao 2 marrying a vigin in these days and times

u can't even find a chick past 25 wit out kids these days,let alone a virgin wow

they must be marryin girls str8 out the womb in india!!!
HAHAHA

01-05-2007, 02:23 PM         #21
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrackMp3z said
Im Indian, and that family sh*t is fu*ked up, never came to my mind they do that back home.

Homo sh*t, they best be keepin that in the closet sh*t u can get beat to death like that for being a homo (not hating).

Man even if you not india, indians expect there wifes to virgins, indian guys dont usually marry a girl who is not a virgin. I know its a double standard because the guys are the one taking the indian girls virginity then expect to find another girl to marry that is a virgin.
lmao.......

01-06-2007, 01:18 AM         #22
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares really. Let them fu*k who or what they want. It aint hurting me. They enjoying their lives, and that's all that matters.

12 years ago '05        #23
indikid 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7
[QUOTE=macadon83;8593688]Who cares really. Let them fu*k who or what they want. It aint hurting me. They enjoying their lives, and that's all that matters.[/QUOTE

True Talk Family... Finally a non ignorant dude sayin somethin useful... Yall actin like u never heard of incest, man that sh*t even goes on in the US, theres mad homos in the US and all over this muthafu*kin world, Ask ya Uncles Beeeyoothches!!!

01-06-2007, 01:49 AM         #24
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=indikid;8593808]
 macadon83 said
Who cares really. Let them fu*k who or what they want. It aint hurting me. They enjoying their lives, and that's all that matters.[/QUOTE

True Talk Family... Finally a non ignorant dude sayin somethin useful... Yall actin like u never heard of incest, man that sh*t even goes on in the US, theres mad homos in the US and all over this muthafu*kin world, Ask ya Uncles Beeeyoothches!!!
How did we know this guy would be in here talking stupid stuff again.

The difference between incest in the states and in India is in the states, regardless of when it happens(which is rare), it's looked down upon. In India it's pretty common for a man to marry his cousin, and that's seen as the norm.

Nobody is laughing at you, or Indians in general... Just India, as a country; not people Indian by race

12 years ago '04        #25
bomester 
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 0 0
wtf... not handlin...

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  39
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  19
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+77online now  17
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  8
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
73 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
152 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
97 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy