FOX Cancels "The OC"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2007, 10:10 PM         #101
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
lol i was bout to agree wit you till da end when you said "i rahter be watching laguna beach" you jus k!lled your whole argument there...

but newayz im kinda suprised mad n*ggas defendin a str8 up chik show i dont really get dat but thas jus me...n dont gimme dat crap bout da girls r hot n all dat shyt i rather look at a pr0n or sumtin for hot chiks and havin hot girls in a show is not gonna deem a crappy show worthy enough to watch...i aint wif dat "rich white people with problems" shows they luv to give on cw or whatever
Well shockingly I'd bet you half this site is comprised of what you'd consider rich white kids. And I never understood that kind of thinking. That "oh I'm not gonna watch that cuz its about white people". Never understood why half you fu*ks on this site need to bring racial bias into every decision you make.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 01-07-2007 at 10:13 PM..
 01-07-2007, 10:22 PM         #102
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the "e-thugs" coming out to bash on a thread for a show getting cancelled, ya'll "e-thugs" (insecure 16 year olds living w/ mom) need to k!ll yourselves.
 01-07-2007, 10:27 PM         #103
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ya'll getting mad over a tv show.
 01-07-2007, 10:32 PM         #104
aia003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good

i'm happy it's finally gone
 01-07-2007, 10:33 PM         #105
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anticon said:
@ ya'll getting mad over a tv show.
@ you not being able to bring anything significant to the discussion but deciding to make a comment anyway.

You Win at life.
 01-07-2007, 10:35 PM         #106
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
lol i was bout to agree wit you till da end when you said "i rahter be watching laguna beach" you jus k!lled your whole argument there...

but newayz im kinda suprised mad n*ggas defendin a str8 up chik show i dont really get dat but thas jus me...n dont gimme dat crap bout da girls r hot n all dat shyt i rather look at a pr0n or sumtin for hot chiks and havin hot girls in a show is not gonna deem a crappy show worthy enough to watch...i aint wif dat "rich white people with problems" shows they luv to give on cw or whatever
yo doggie iz liks da OC dat sh*t is aight im srry if da ppl n da show dunt talk lik diz all day. nahsayin?
 01-07-2007, 10:45 PM         #107
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it hilarious that the people who are coming in this thread to gloat really have no logical explanation for it.

"this show is for girls"

"rich white ppl? lolz"

Just read some of the responses in this thread. Some of you sound like 15 year old retard children that watch scarface 200 times a day.

If your gonna bash the show then bash it on it's subject matter, you know after you sit down to watch a episode or 2. Some how me watching a weekly show on Fox makes me suspect.

Dont come in this thread without knowing what the fu*k your talking about. Your gonna get embarrased. Then you make yourself look dumb.

ohhh sh*t Jann is mad...

Watch the retard 1 line replies that stem from this very message.

Last edited by Jann; 01-07-2007 at 10:48 PM..
 01-07-2007, 10:51 PM         #108
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^guess why this guy deleted his post?

Jann Lee said:
Watch the retard 1 line replies that stem from this very message.

hilarious.

Last edited by Jann; 01-07-2007 at 10:52 PM..
 01-07-2007, 11:10 PM         #109
pdoolittle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are you guys hating?
 01-07-2007, 11:13 PM         #110
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
co fu*king sign..... good riddens... that show is a disgrace.... for any man

[pic - click to view]

"Why dont you like my show?"

01-08-2007, 03:04 AM         #111
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
i said rich white people not white people in general if it was like dat then y da fuc would i b doin lookin at da tv movie forum use common sense b4 u go jumpin to conclusions bout me selectin what tv show to watch cuz of race fuc dat shyt i aint gonna watch a fucin show with an unrealistic a.ss premise about rich fu*ks wit problems dont get mad at me cuz i bashed ur show homey
You mentioned race. You could have just said a show about rich people. Yet no. You had to throw race into the mix and say "a show about rich WHITE people" I didnt jump to any conclusion. And no. I'm not mad, never have been, I dont know why all you little cats on these boards always say that dumb sh*t to people. How could a person get mad over what a complete stranger writes in a worthless message board post? On the contrary these posts entertain me and are funny as hell. Theres so many retards on here its almost too easy to make them look like fools and watch them dive head first into a downward spiral tryng to defend there idiotic notions, digging a deeper and deeper hole for theselves with each additional post. Not to name call, but case in point. You look kinda foolish trying to argue that you wernt making race an issue when clearly you were. I highly doubt that if I made a thread about Fresh Prince or The Cosby show that your response would have been the same only with "rich black people" being your reason instead. Oh and just a little FYI. You look neither cool, nor bright typing your post all "Street" as I'm sure you'd put it. Just pretty much makes you look like a 15 year old trying to act hard. How many times must it be said. YOU ARE POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD. YOU ARE NOT A THUG.
What is it about that sentence that some of you cant comprehend???
And I agree completely with Jann Lee. If you havent actually watched a show, then you lack the ability, and the right to comment on it. I bashed Smallville and 24 in this thread, guess what, I've watched a full season of both and based my opinion on my actual viewing expierence. Only a fool would judge something without first exploring it.

seriously any n*gga over da age of 18 gettin mad cuz dis show gettin cancelled should have their d*cks surgically reattached nuff said
Well since I'm not, nor will I ever consider myself a n***a, or ever use that vile word to begin with, I guess that uneducated comment wouldnt apply to me.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 01-08-2007 at 03:13 AM..
 01-08-2007, 07:04 AM         #112
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
you defendin dat dumb a.ss show makes yu seem like one of those kids like i said before dont go makin ignorant a.ss statements cuz sum1 dissed your show... at you a.ssumin i only like watchin "ghetto" shows cuz i bashed a show dat u liked dat is aimed directly at 13-19 yr old girls ...seriously any n*gga over da age of 18 gettin mad cuz dis show gettin cancelled should have their d*cks surgically reattached nuff said
wow....you just owned yourself pretty hard. read the paragraph you bolded and read your response.

I can just sit back and let you guys f!ght with yourself.

So I ask you the same question I asked the other dude. What shows do YOU enjoy? what shows do real "men" watch? Rap City Da Basement?
 01-08-2007, 11:38 AM         #113
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
i rahter own myself hard than to look like a queer defendin a chick show..whoever said i never watched it? i caught a good 10 min of dat piece of shyt show... its funny how you cant even list any good qualities of dat show to defend it instead you try to make fun of how "ghetto" i am like you know me n shyt lol..thats jus da way i talk i dont gotta change that for ya ignorant a.ss..i can list countless shows i rahtyer watch like the office even though its a comedy it still contains more substance than the o.c ever will.....its hilarious how you bash smallville which i dont watch but you defend the oc?..lol you and apostrophe should both get a room ..im done here arguin with two queers about hatin the oc n ill leave offf with this last note n ill rephrase it

any guy over 18 that watches the oc should have theyre d*cks surgically reattached..... n im out
Again you keep dodging the question. What shows do YOU watch? What constitutes as "not queer" in your book?

What shows should men over 18 watch? You keep throwing out insults and your making yourself look like a idiot. I never said anything about Smallville so again you make yourself look not so bright.

Explain to me how me watching a show makes me less of a man then you are. But watching Laguna Beach is alright?

Last edited by Jann; 01-08-2007 at 11:41 AM..
 02-18-2007, 02:44 PM         #114
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last few eps coming up :(
 02-18-2007, 02:53 PM         #115
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody watches that show anyway
 11 years ago '05        #116
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3602 3602
 the hater said:
nobody watches that show anyway
They were until Fox fired ole girl(Mischa Barton), funny how sh*t went down hill after that. Its amazing the effect one character has on a show.
 02-18-2007, 03:19 PM         #117
bloodfia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sucks
 11 years ago '06        #118
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
I loved the first season but after that I said fu*k em
 02-18-2007, 05:49 PM         #119
HelloGoodSir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.. OC isnt even immune to FOX's axe.. I recall both Tru Calling and Point Pleasant were cancelled with both 4.4ish rating levels, just because they weren't being competitive with THE OC.... I'm glad to see that piece of crap soap opera is off the air finally.... Still, it gives little closure to TC and PP's deaths.
 11 years ago '04        #120
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
I never really got into this show to be honest.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy