FOX Cancels "The OC"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2007, 06:55 PM         #81
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
F.Y.I for you, incase you havent noticed, Family Guy is still on tv.
lol wow you been living under a rock kid? It got cancelled after its third seasons by fox, then after fans wrote in and complained they decided to start it back up 2 years later.
 01-06-2007, 06:55 PM         #82
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Actually no. I'm a man, a man isnt scared to watch a little tv show, only someone who isnt secure about there manhood would fear that there s3xuality is so questioniable that a mere tv show could turn them into a f*g**t. I feel bad for you, you must miss out on alot, and not get many girls with an attitude like that, but from the way your acting I doubt your into girls to begin with. And retard I'm not an OC fanboy, did you even read my posts? Its not even in my top shows. I just find it rediculous when people like you try to act hardcore about tv shows and sh*t, just makes you look close minded.

Shows how stupid you are when it comes to tv knowledge, its in its forth season kid, alot of great shows get cancelled after four seasonsl, and lasting that long on fox is like being on another network for 8 seasons.
I aint readin all your bullsh*t talk, Im done with you f*gs, get a life for real. Go watch some Laguna Beach and Desperate Housewives
 01-06-2007, 06:58 PM         #83
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
I aint readin all your bullsh*t talk, Im done with you f*gs, get a life for real. Go watch some Laguna Beach and Desperate Housewives

[pic - click to view]

Big Bird likes The OC.
 01-06-2007, 06:58 PM         #84
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:

lol name calling = someone got sonned Didnt your parents ever tell you not to argue with people that are smarter then you?
 01-07-2007, 03:24 AM         #85
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the people bi*ching at fox for canning sliders, atleast it got 3 fu*king seasons on fox and got picked up on scifi and got another 2

what about Firefly? that sh*t is one of the greatest shows ever created.. or that freaky links or whatever? about the freaky website where they investigate? or reunion or greg the bunny? fox cans EVERYTHING

as for the OC, good.. that show is fu*king garbage
 01-07-2007, 03:39 AM         #86
HateWill666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now what will all the homo's and women watch?
 01-07-2007, 04:08 AM         #87
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rich white kids aint that damn exciting
 11 years ago '04        #88
2face 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
I never watched this sgow a day in my life, but it's fox fault the only show that they do right is that damn singing show. I hope they don't do this tp House, cause you'll see a new ep then got to wait for a whole damn month for another one. Then when that one airs you got to wait 2weeks, you never know when it air.
 01-07-2007, 09:30 AM         #89
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HateWill666 said:
now what will all the homo's and women watch?
I dont know.....you tell us?
 01-07-2007, 09:31 AM         #90
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
to the people bi*ching at fox for canning sliders, atleast it got 3 fu*king seasons on fox and got picked up on scifi and got another 2

what about Firefly? that sh*t is one of the greatest shows ever created.. or that freaky links or whatever? about the freaky website where they investigate? or reunion or greg the bunny? fox cans EVERYTHING

as for the OC, good.. that show is fu*king garbage

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2007, 12:56 PM         #91
HateWill666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2007, 01:27 PM         #92
nirvana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank god... mind numbing, worthless wanna be 90210 show which isnt saying too much, cause that show sucked too.
 01-07-2007, 02:15 PM         #93
drgarza  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2face said:
I never watched this sgow a day in my life, but it's fox fault the only show that they do right is that damn singing show. I hope they don't do this tp House, cause you'll see a new ep then got to wait for a whole damn month for another one. Then when that one airs you got to wait 2weeks, you never know when it air.
Just set tivo to first run only. You'll never miss an new episode
 01-07-2007, 04:50 PM         #94
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:

[pic - click to view]

KHALI SMASH!

so what are you going to do since the OC is canned? i bet you cried like a bi*ch
 01-07-2007, 04:58 PM         #95
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
KHALI SMASH!

so what are you going to do since the OC is canned? i bet you cried like a bi*ch
Does anyone else find a die hard Smallville fan like him calling any show garbage ironicly comical? Cuz if you really wanna get pickie about things Smallville is pretty much just a show for teen girls as well, actually there pretty much the same kinda show, with The OC having better actors and hotter girls.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 01-07-2007 at 04:59 PM..
 01-07-2007, 05:04 PM         #96
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Does anyone else find a die hard Smallville fan like him calling any show garbage ironicly comical? Cuz if you really wanna get pickie about things Smallville is pretty much just a show for teen girls as well, actually there pretty much the same kinda show, with The OC having better actors and hotter girls.
Actually smallville caters more to the COMIC fans, which i am, a comic fan.

And whos on the 6th season and got signed on for a 7th and who got canned? thats right.. OC did

OC is for teeny bopping girls, i bet your a closet OC fan, prolly jerk off to pictures of that russ crow looking homo
 01-07-2007, 05:39 PM         #97
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
KHALI SMASH!

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2007, 06:05 PM         #98
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
Actually smallville caters more to the COMIC fans, which i am, a comic fan.

And whos on the 6th season and got signed on for a 7th and who got canned? thats right.. OC did

OC is for teeny bopping girls, i bet your a closet OC fan, prolly jerk off to pictures of that russ crow looking homo

Right. If that was true then 90% of its audience wouldnt be girls. And you just contradicted yourself again fam, you stated not to many posts ago how fox k!lled shows like Firefly that were amazing so being on for __ amount of seasons on the wb doesnt mean anything. I mean hell how many seasons has 7th Heaven been on for? 11? and that show is prolly the worst show ever to air on tv. Dont get mad cuz I called a spade a spade, and once again, name calling = someone got sonned. lol and how exactly could I be a closet OC fan when I've already said I watch it??? Is it the best show on tv? No. But I'd argue the same thing for any show, it deserves a full 22 to wrap up. And dude its pretty disgusting that your thinking of dudes masterbating over other dudes, thats pretty fu*kin sick.:sick:
 11 years ago '04        #99
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
 Jann Lee said:
So wait you said all of that just to end with "Id rather watch Laguna Beach"....

Good Job man. I swear I sometimes question some of the people who post on BX. If your over 16 years old I feel sorry for you. When you read this reply just look back at the post you made. YOU sound retarded not the people who enjoy the show.

"yo dog fu*k that show son I saw 4 seconds of that sh*t and it was wack lmao imma watch laguna beach the real sh*t (ie the same thing as The OC but without the entertainment), when dat k!lla season 2 drop?"

If u knew how to fu*kin read, I said "IF" I wanted to see somethin like that. fu*kin wasted your time writin that whole story u just told.
 01-07-2007, 08:35 PM         #100
Stormy76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never wanted to see this crap. Show sucks,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy