Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2007, 01:01 PM         #61
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shatso said:
You're saying 24 is a better show than The OC? The first few seasons, even this season > 24. 24 is easily the most ridiculous show on television, and that's not a good thing. Jack Bauer nearly dies in every episode, how many times? 20 times a show? How is that entertaining to you..
I gotta agree. I dont know how anybody thinks 24 is good. They take all the action that happens in a single episode of Alias and streach it out for 24 episodes. Explain to me how thats good or entertaining? Its boring. Its like someone at fox say Alias and said lets make the same show only for retarded people who cant follow a plot worth sh*t. 24 is prolly the most boring show I've ever watched. Not to mention the plot sucks. Explain to me how on 5 different ocasions hes had to save the world in 24 hours. Then they try to act like hes the only one on earth that can do it, without ever giving an explination why, not to mention in 5 seasons of 24 hour days hes yet to go to the bathroom once, which is completely rediculous. I'm not saying that The OC is the greatest show on Earth, hell I'm not even sure if it cracks my top 10, but its damn sure heads and shoulders above 24. And any body who watched Alias will tell you the same thing.
 01-06-2007, 01:15 PM         #62
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaHurtz said:
ratings are slightly down? maybe from last year but not from when they started the show in 2002 where they had 10 million viewers to only 4 million this year, 6 million is a lot.
I ment from last year. And its not as if there arnt shows on Fox doing worse. Its foxes fault anyway why the ratings dropped to begin with. Moving any show to 9 on thursday is a stupid move. Putting any show up against the likes of CSI and Greys Anatomy isnt too bright of a fu*kin idea.
 11 years ago '04        #63
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
I dont care wtf anyone says. I've seen the fu*kin show flippin threw channels n sh*t. This is a straight up 90210 type show, witch is based towards woman. All yall males talkin sh*t and actin hard about reppin this show are lookin fu*kin retarded. I'm not gonna watch the show because the girls are hot. I'll wait for one of them to pose in a magazine. fu*k outta here. I have an open mind, it's just not geared towards watching fake rich familys and there "problems & scandals" in orange county. I could watch real rich familys in orange country do that on Laguna Beach if I really wanted to. fu*k outta here lmao.
 01-06-2007, 04:17 PM         #64
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obese82 said:
I dont care wtf anyone says. I've seen the fu*kin show flippin threw channels n sh*t. This is a straight up 90210 type show, witch is based towards woman. All yall males talkin sh*t and actin hard about reppin this show are lookin fu*kin retarded. I'm not gonna watch the show because the girls are hot. I'll wait for one of them to pose in a magazine. fu*k outta here. I have an open mind, it's just not geared towards watching fake rich familys and there "problems & scandals" in orange county. I could watch real rich familys in orange country do that on Laguna Beach if I really wanted to. fu*k outta here lmao.
So wait you said all of that just to end with "Id rather watch Laguna Beach"....

Good Job man. I swear I sometimes question some of the people who post on BX. If your over 16 years old I feel sorry for you. When you read this reply just look back at the post you made. YOU sound retarded not the people who enjoy the show.

"yo dog fu*k that show son I saw 4 seconds of that sh*t and it was wack lmao imma watch laguna beach the real sh*t (ie the same thing as The OC but without the entertainment), when dat k!lla season 2 drop?"

Last edited by Jann; 01-06-2007 at 04:19 PM..
 01-06-2007, 04:24 PM         #65
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obese82 said:
Right cuz your so fu*kin real, your so hood and street, thats why your sitting infront of a computer monitor posting on a fu*kin message board. The most gangsta sh*t anyone on this site has done is hit the enter key, so shut the fu*k up with that corny macho sh*t. Your not hard, your not street, so please stop fu*kin acting like you are. And you wont watch a show about a rich family and there problems, yet you'll listen to rich rappers and there fake storylines? Kinda hypocritical dont you think?
 01-06-2007, 04:51 PM         #66
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
How do you know it's garbage if you never watched it?
I know its garbage because I dont need to watch prepubescent soap operas aimed towards 13 year old girls. Im what you would call a "male", and I can see a lot of people who claim to act so tough on these Boxden forums really arent tough at all because they watch bullsh*t like this and laguna beach.
 01-06-2007, 05:36 PM         #67
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
I know its garbage because I dont need to watch prepubescent soap operas aimed towards 13 year old girls. Im what you would call a "male", and I can see a lot of people who claim to act so tough on these Boxden forums really arent tough at all because they watch bullsh*t like this and laguna beach.
who claimed that they were tough on these forums? get your head out your a.ss.

"I know its garbage because I dont need to watch it"

hilarious.
 01-06-2007, 05:48 PM         #68
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
who claimed that they were tough on these forums? get your head out your a.ss.

"I know its garbage because I dont need to watch it"

hilarious.
If it wasnt garbage, whys it gettin cancelled? Stop gettin ur panties in a bunch because I dissed your show aimed for someone half your age. You probably had a conniption when dawsons creek got cancelled.
 01-06-2007, 05:52 PM         #69
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
If it wasnt garbage, whys it gettin cancelled? Stop gettin ur panties in a bunch because I dissed your show aimed for someone half your age. You probably had a conniption when dawsons creek got cancelled.
I simply cannot compete with your style of arguing. You Win.
 01-06-2007, 05:57 PM         #70
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate this chick a.ss show so...

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 01-06-2007, 06:02 PM         #71
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Wow that had to be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen posted. Every show eventially gets cancelled retard. And your not a tough guy, your on a message board, so stop acting like your something your not. fu*kin e-gangstas.
 11 years ago '06        #72
SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,024 | Props total: 67808 67808
 Apostrophe said:
Wow that had to be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen posted. Every show eventially gets cancelled retard. And your not a tough guy, your on a message board, so stop acting like your something your not. fu*kin e-gangstas.
 01-06-2007, 06:36 PM         #73
MegaHurtz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
not true Seinfeld, Married With Children, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond are a few shows that ended that never got canceled. not dissing OC but it has been getting 2 million less viewers each year it is on since it's debut if you are a company you look at that and have to see a pattern that isnt going to change and will eventually start losing them money.
 01-06-2007, 06:38 PM         #74
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Did I say I was a fu*king thug on the message boards homo? I was implying Boxden in general with all these fake thugs, and then all these iffeminate people on here like youself and Jann Lee, Its pretty pathetic you have to watch television like this sh*t anyways, but your taking this OC fanboy bullsh*t to a whole other level. :rolleyes: You know damn well this show is aimed towards teenage girls, watch whatever the fu*k you want, I could give two fu*ks, but its meant for teenage girls and thats that.
And not every "great" show gets cancelled after two or three seasons you dumb fu*k. Usually sh*tty ones do
 01-06-2007, 06:40 PM         #75
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaHurtz said:
not true Seinfeld, Married With Children, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond are a few shows that ended that never got canceled. not dissing OC but it has been getting 2 million less viewers each year it is on since it's debut if you are a company you look at that and have to see a pattern that isnt going to change and will eventually start losing them money.
The shows you mentioned are the exception to the rule and noone here is arguing about The OC's "ratings". The OC still does better then alot of other shows and the point being made is that they are cancelling a show that is in its "prime" right now. Season 4 is looking to be the best season so far. Noone is arguing the declining ratings. I bet if CW gets The OC the show will run for at least 5-6 more seasons. But because The OC is on FOX as soon as the execs see a little blip in the ratings they go an pull the plug.
 01-06-2007, 06:44 PM         #76
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Did I say I was a fu*king thug on the message boards homo? I was implying Boxden in general with all these fake thugs, and then all these iffeminate people on here like youself and Jann Lee, Its pretty pathetic you have to watch television like this sh*t anyways, but your taking this OC fanboy bullsh*t to a whole other level. :rolleyes: You know damn well this show is aimed towards teenage girls, watch whatever the fu*k you want, I could give two fu*ks, but its meant for teenage girls and thats that.
And not every "great" show gets cancelled after two or three seasons you dumb fu*k. Usually sh*tty ones do
There is no OC fanboyism coming from me. I just have a problem with people who have no idea what there talking about. Your judging my character based on a TV I enjoy. You simply have no argument except "teenage girls blah blah blah". I can name many great shows that got cancelled after 4 seasons.

What are some of your favorite shows? I can act like a retard and make fun of all your favorite shows as well but I understand something called personal preference. All thats missing is a picture of a gun in your AVY and you would pretty much meet the standards of a average BX member.

Last edited by Jann; 01-06-2007 at 06:49 PM..
 01-06-2007, 06:51 PM         #77
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann Lee said:
There is no OC fanboyism coming from me. I just have a problem with people who have no idea what there talking about. Your judging my character based on a TV I enjoy. You simply have no argument except "teenage girls blah blah blah". I can name many great shows that got cancelled after 4 seasons.

What are some of your favorite shows? I can act like a retard and make fun of all your favorite shows as well but I understand something called personal preference. All thats missing is a picture of a gun in your AVY and you would pretty much meet the standards of a average BX member.
I only watch sports pretty much man. Im not a bi*ch watchin your gayass shows
Stop tryin to sound all smart a.ss and sh*t, this is a dead topic anyways. Shows gettin cancelled, move on with your life. Im done arguing with you anyways, truce it or whatever ya want.

Last edited by Spookerrr; 01-06-2007 at 06:54 PM..
 01-06-2007, 06:52 PM         #78
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
haha aight man. I guess we're all gettin a little too heated over nothing anyways. truce
I like that stealth edit.

YOU WIN AT THE INTERNETS.
 11 years ago '04        #79
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 shatso said:
Just take a look at Family Guy, Oliver Beane, just to name a few of the axe'd FOX shows in the past.
F.Y.I for you, incase you havent noticed, Family Guy is still on tv.
 01-06-2007, 06:54 PM         #80
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Actually no. I'm a man, a man isnt scared to watch a little tv show, only someone who isnt secure about there manhood would fear that there s3xuality is so questioniable that a mere tv show could turn them into a f*g**t. I feel bad for you, you must miss out on alot, and not get many girls with an attitude like that, but from the way your acting I doubt your into girls to begin with. And retard I'm not an OC fanboy, did you even read my posts? Its not even in my top shows. I just find it rediculous when people like you try to act hardcore about tv shows and sh*t, just makes you look close minded.

Shows how stupid you are when it comes to tv knowledge, its in its forth season kid, alot of great shows get cancelled after four seasons, and lasting that long on fox is like being on another network for 8 seasons.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 01-06-2007 at 06:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy