FOX Cancels "The OC"

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2007, 09:40 AM         #41
O_O_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
garbage anyway
 01-05-2007, 10:23 AM         #42
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone calling The OC garbage are new users who just signed up...

sh*t is like the someone called the One Tree Hill fans to come into this thread.
 11 years ago '04        #43
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Kain said:
[EVIL]Fuk them for fuking up Sliders, and yes I'm still mad.[/EVIL]
I'm still mad too, Firefly & John Doe also, Fox always fu*ks up shows Don't give a fu*k about the OC.

Last edited by HHS; 01-05-2007 at 12:01 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #44
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,516 | Props total: 17943 17943
ahahahah who airs a show at the time they did no1 is home to watch it
 01-05-2007, 12:47 PM         #45
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to the people callin OC garbage that isnt the issue here. The issue is the fact that fox continues to fu*k over there fans. OC carried that network for 2 years, and how does fox repay them? Gives em the axe just cuz there ratings are slightly down, never mind the fact its on at 9 on thursday when countless other highly watched shows are on. Then they dont even give them a full season to wrap everything up, there only giving them 16 episodes. Thats the issue. Quite frankly this was the straw that broke the cammel. Its just not worth the risk watching a fox show. I'm not wasting all the time of following a show for a few years only to have it k!lled without a proper ending. And like I said Prison Break fans, expect this to happen to you a year or 2 down the road same with House fans. Whats hot for fox now, they'll drop the min. it starts to cool off.
 01-05-2007, 12:54 PM         #46
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
And to the people callin OC garbage that isnt the issue here. The issue is the fact that fox continues to fu*k over there fans. OC carried that network for 2 years, and how does fox repay them? Gives em the axe just cuz there ratings are slightly down, never mind the fact its on at 9 on thursday when countless other highly watched shows are on. Then they dont even give them a full season to wrap everything up, there only giving them 16 episodes. Thats the issue. Quite frankly this was the straw that broke the cammel. Its just not worth the risk watching a fox show. I'm not wasting all the time of following a show for a few years only to have it k!lled without a proper ending. And like I said Prison Break fans, expect this to happen to you a year or 2 down the road same with House fans. Whats hot for fox now, they'll drop the min. it starts to cool off.
Luckily 24 is still running strong and locked up for another 3 seasons.
 11 years ago '04        #47
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Do any of the guys in this fu*kin thread have d*cks? Aint this sh*t a girls show? I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin, no what I'm sayin.
 01-05-2007, 02:01 PM         #48
Tavito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank God! Seriously. I went to school around people like that & I am so glad that bull sh*t is off the air! No one cares about rich white kids. Oh yeah, cancel that "Laguna Beach" show too! They need to put inpirational shows on the air. Besides... white bi*ches are boo boo anyways.
 01-05-2007, 02:11 PM         #49
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obese82 said:
Do any of the guys in this fu*kin thread have d*cks? Aint this sh*t a girls show? I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin, no what I'm sayin.
motherfu*ker watch the show first. motherfu*kers come into the thread talking sh*t without watching 1 full episode. The show is good regardless of the subject matter. Open your mind and allow yourself to enjoy sh*t you cant relate too. oh my bad your to busy waiting for k!lla Season 2 to drop.
 11 years ago '04        #50
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
lots of n*ggas acting all gangsta and sh*t before and now they complaining about fox cancelling a show about a bunch of rich whiteboys
 01-05-2007, 02:20 PM         #51
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obese82 said:

Actually that question should be aimed at you. Do you have a d*ck? I'm guessing not, cuz the girls on that show are insanely hot. Rachel Bilson is one of the hotest bi*ches on earth. Funny how some of ya'll will watch shows with tons of Homo sh*t like OZ and Nip Tuck then have the audacity to come and call us people watching shows with hot a.ss girls in them f*gs. Do you not see how fu*kin backwards that is?

Rachel Bilson

[pic - click to view]

Autumn Reeser

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2007, 02:23 PM         #52
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jake_starrz said:
lots of n*ggas acting all gangsta and sh*t before and now they complaining about fox cancelling a show about a bunch of rich whiteboys

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2007, 05:01 PM         #53
scribbz03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the oc, but i have to admit the first 2 seasons of the oc was the sh*t, the 3rd season wasnt even all that and this season looks the same. no wonder they have low ratings and cancelling it
 11 years ago '05        #54
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 167 167
Nobody Have To Be Mad At Fox : They Said They Will Replace It With Another Tv Shows For Girls .

"we are planning to put on air another tv shows that will be the same as The O.C. and Dawson's Creek ... 14 years girls will love it !!! "

fox.com
 01-06-2007, 07:53 AM         #55
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're saying 24 is a better show than The OC? The first few seasons, even this season > 24. 24 is easily the most ridiculous show on television, and that's not a good thing. Jack Bauer nearly dies in every episode, how many times? 20 times a show? How is that entertaining to you..
 11 years ago '05        #56
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3260 3260
 shatso said:
You're saying 24 is a better show than The OC? The first few seasons, even this season > 24. 24 is easily the most ridiculous show on television, and that's not a good thing. Jack Bauer nearly dies in every episode, how many times? 20 times a show? How is that entertaining to you..
Die now. Yes, 24 is 1,000,000 times the show OC will ever be. And no, I haven't seen any episodes of the OC, soap opera type shows are just not my type. But dont try to rag on me for never seeing it, since by your comment it's evident you've never seen any 24.
 11 years ago '04        #57
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,456 | Props total: 13139 13139
 Spookerrr said:
Thank god. No male who claims to have a p*nis should have ever watched this show in the first place. sh*t was pure garbage
How do you know it's garbage if you never watched it?
 11 years ago '05        #58
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,780 | Props total: 1590 1590
LMAOOOO AHHH HA fu*k THAT GAY a.ss SHOW
 11 years ago '04        #59
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
lmao @ n*ggaz gettin mad about this
 01-06-2007, 12:53 PM         #60
MegaHurtz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:

ratings are slightly down? maybe from last year but not from when they started the show in 2002 where they had 10 million viewers to only 4 million this year, 6 million is a lot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago