Why did 2pac think that the message from Nas's It was written was about him

most viewed right now
+20  54
52 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+31  54
16 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-09-2007, 11:58 AM         #51
..Ruthless.. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said
Yeah he was extremely guarded, he took shots before shots were takin at him.
to get more sales for his album

which is kinda wise

12 years ago '06        #52
Unitson 
space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 149 149
I'm not gonna lie. One thing Pac never did was diss somebody before they slightly or did anything to him period. Nas was dissing Pac so Pac had no choice but to retaliate. Jay-Z, Nas, Mobb Deep, all these cats were saying things under the tongue about the man and Pac just decided to air em out I guess.

I mean Pac didn't need to do that because he was selling records before the beefs.

12 years ago '06        #53
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 109 109
2pac was one of the most overly sensitive rappers. All rappers are sensitive. I got some homeboys that rap, they go listen to one of there homies singles and be like "Yo, that n*ggas talking about me" reading way too much into some general a.ss lyrics that fits anybody and everybody.

Rapping is too general. I told my (rapper) homie that I can keep it real too. I grabbed his broom and I said "check this. I got the Street Sweeper in my hand" and it was true, I wasn't lying because a broom can be considered a tool that sweeps the street.

01-09-2007, 02:58 PM         #54
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahiem_jones said
Tupac was very paranoid he thought everyone in new york was against him anyone who f'ed with Big pac got at but The message was crazzy track alot of nas lines were kind of tupac shots take it in

verse 1
Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak n*ggaz played out, get fu*ked and ate out
Prostitute turned bi*ch, I got the gauge out
96 ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray

Nas callin tupac a fake thug and gets no love hes like gusto( chris rocks charater in cb4) reppin somewhere hes not from cali...now u fu*kin with Ny your lucks done us n*ggas dont play we started this rap sh*t .......You freak n*ggas are played out tupac runnin around in his videos half nekkid and humpin bi*chs all the time in his videos...nas sayin hes leadin the regime that esco mobbster sh*t is whats gonna be poppin and he wasnt lieing..sayin pac is a prostitute because before he was put on he was humpin blow up dolls on tour with Humpty Hum.....

verse 2
peeped you frontin, I was in the Jeep
Sunk in the seat, tinted with heat, beats bumpin
Across the streat you was wildin
Talkin bout how you ran the Island in eighty-nine
Layin up, playin the yard with crazy shine
I c*cked a baby 9 that n*gga grave be mine, clanked him
What was he thinkin on my corner when it's pay me time

Now i can tell why pac thought nas was gettin at him pac got shot in ny and nas is sayin sh*t like i peeped you frontin u know pac was loud and flashy pac probally thought that nas was sayin he ran up on him for his shine...Cause nas back then was a n*gga with mad street rep especially because of the n*ggas he was rollin with back then....Pac was paranoid but nas kind of was sendin madd subliminals
you are full of sh*t. thats gotta be the worst breakdown ever and you're reaching wayyyy to much.

when the fu*k did pac ever say he was running rikers island yard in 1989???

dumbass

12 years ago '04        #55
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 267 267
2Pac Was An Actor Who Caught Feelings When He Wasn't in The Spotlight.

01-09-2007, 03:24 PM         #56
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac thought nas was dissing and thought biggie ordered shots fired at em. his paranoia, lack of trust, and most of all sh*t talkin is what got him gunned down. he was an ill rapper but he was trying to live a life he wasn't born in. dude was an art student, turned backup dancer from NY who moved to Cali and decided to become a blood.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+88online now  67
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
178 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  41
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
101 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  13
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  11
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy