Why did 2pac think that the message from Nas's It was written was about him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2007, 08:56 PM         #21
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lesane said:
Nas always spit subliminals at Tupac.

He made a Makaveli diss after he died which was on a DJ Clue tape.

Tupac k!lled Nas on The 7 Day Theory.

And Tupac won because years later Nas is kissing his a.ss, begging to his mom to be on a track with him. Even going to the lengths to say Tupac and him squashed the beef before he died to regain some fans.

"Nas, your whole damn style is bitten." -- Makaveli The Don
u sound like a d*ck head

suge and outlawz cosign dat nas and pac deaded da beef

suge said nas confroted pac wit mad queens n*ggaz
 01-03-2007, 09:14 PM         #22
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lesane said:
Nas always spit subliminals at Tupac.

He made a Makaveli diss after he died which was on a DJ Clue tape.

Tupac k!lled Nas on The 7 Day Theory.

And Tupac won because years later Nas is kissing his a.ss, begging to his mom to be on a track with him. Even going to the lengths to say Tupac and him squashed the beef before he died to regain some fans.

"Nas, your whole damn style is bitten." -- Makaveli The Don
tell theze kidz
 01-03-2007, 09:22 PM         #23
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bishop19 said:
I'M SICK OF THIS STUPID MOTHERfu*kERS 38 SCRIPT GAY FLAG WRITING, WHAT DOES 2PAC BEING BETTER THAN BIGGIE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

n*gga LOOK LIKE HE GOT TELETUBBIES IN HIS SIG.

MAN I'M ASHAMED TO ADDRESS YOU.
^
1.) 2pac>>>>>>biggie
2.) teletubbies? there bape apes, a product u are to poor to buy u square
3.) CAPES=MAD falll back N3RD WIGG3R

***END OF THREAD***
 11 years ago '06        #24
rahiem_jones 
space
space
$479 | Props total: 0 0
Nas and pac did squash they sh*t nas was talkina bout that 1 nation sh*t watch the pac dvd where pac is like me and some east coast n*ggas is making an album called 1 nation......
 01-03-2007, 09:32 PM         #25
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
Yeah he was extremely guarded, he took shots before shots were takin at him.
nas took the first shot
 11 years ago '05        #26
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
Nas said 2Pac was the Muhammad ALi of Rap/Goat on BET about 4 months ago. But anyway when 2Pac confronted Nas about it at the award show, Nas didn't deny it, so he was dissing 2Pac subliminally.

Nas said he was going at 2Pac for his little homies at the time meaning Mobb Deep and 2Pac replied that Nas' little homies were grown damn men.
 01-03-2007, 10:14 PM         #27
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That, Plus Nas said it :( lol
 01-03-2007, 10:21 PM         #28
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahiem_jones said:
Nas and pac did squash they sh*t nas was talkina bout that 1 nation sh*t watch the pac dvd where pac is like me and some east coast n*ggas is making an album called 1 nation......

that album was gonna be with the bootcamp clik
 11 years ago '05        #29
legacy313 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,076 | Props total: 903 903
That wasent what Pac was mad at, in the song Nas talks about gettin shot and leaving the hospital the same night, which really happened to Pac and not Nas, so he felt he bit off him.
 01-03-2007, 10:55 PM         #30
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Pac was raised in Oakland, Cali, that is where he spent the parts of his life that count the most, he was just born in NY, not raised there.
 01-03-2007, 11:01 PM         #31
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac was born in 71 and in 88 he moved to cali

he lived on the eastcoast longer but the age that he moved to cali is instrumental in building your character
 01-03-2007, 11:25 PM         #32
cta052006 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i love that song..specailly that second verse

i peeped u frontin
 01-03-2007, 11:26 PM         #33
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 proof1984 said:
u sound like a d*ck head

suge and outlawz cosign dat nas and pac deaded da beef

suge said nas confroted pac wit mad queens n*ggaz
First of all, why do you start your repsonse with a personal attack against me?
does that support your claim at all? i dont give a sh*t if you call me a "d*ck head", doesn't change anything. stick to the point and stop acting like a child.

Suge and Tha Outlawz don't cosign sh*t. Snoop was actually the one who supported the fact they squashed the beef. I read the article. The only thing remotely close to what you're trying to say is when Suge said he liked Jay-Z's work in the past years. Suge was upset at Nas' guest appearance on Thugz Manzion Remix. Get your stories straight.
 01-03-2007, 11:27 PM         #34
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lesane said:
First of all, why do you start your repsonse with a personal attack against me?
does that support your claim at all? i dont give a sh*t if you call me a "d*ck head", doesn't change anything. stick to the point and stop acting like a child.

Suge and Tha Outlawz don't cosign sh*t. Snoop was actually the one who supported the fact they squashed the beef. I read the article. The only thing remotely close to what you're trying to say is when Suge said he liked Jay-Z's work in the past years. Suge was upset at Nas' guest appearance on Thugz Manzion Remix. Get your stories straight.
thiz my dude right cherr, Lesane knowz wtf he iz talkin' about u dumb ignorant-net-square-kidz
 King Juels said:
2Pac was raised in Oakland, Cali, that is where he spent the parts of his life that count the most, he was just born in NY, not raised there.
church.

Last edited by BOX•CHEV; 01-03-2007 at 11:29 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
damn i thought it was over that beat..or maybe thas why he was mad at dre sh*t i dunno
 11 years ago '06        #36
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$586 | Props total: 13 13
lmfao pac was mad because of thug life is mine by nas and mobb deep, cuz he said when he was free nobody would get behind thug life, then he goes to jail does an interview in vibe saying thug life is dead and lil cats mobb deep which he tried to holla at before his bid, were all the sudden claiming thug life and trying to take what he created and run with it... thats why he was pissed it had nothing to do with the song the message
 11 years ago '04        #37
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
i guess he was goin @ everybody in new york
 11 years ago '05        #38
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 bishop19 said:
still trying to figure this one out.

was it the "Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto" line?

was pac just being overly sensitive?
in the song he talked about getting shot & leaving the hospital the same day like Pac did & he didn't look at it as Nas taking shots at him, he looked at Nas using his real life situation to make his rhymes
 11 years ago '04        #39
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 chuckdirty said:
lmfao pac was mad because of thug life is mine by nas and mobb deep, cuz he said when he was free nobody would get behind thug life, then he goes to jail does an interview in vibe saying thug life is dead and lil cats mobb deep which he tried to holla at before his bid, were all the sudden claiming thug life and trying to take what he created and run with it... thats why he was pissed it had nothing to do with the song the message
How old are you? That sh*t came out like 3 years after Pac was dead, you little n*ggaz in high school need to do some research before yall post all these stupid a.ss facts up about Pac. After Pac got shot in Manhattan and went to jail, he was fu*king furious at BIG because he felt as though BIG knew he was going to get robbed that night. Anyone he dissed besides BIG took shots at him first and he destroyed them! It's a known fact that no one in NY even remotely opened their fu*king mouths to diss him blatantly like he did the with the exception of Mobb Deep. All the other pussies dissed him after he died which is some of the most disrespectful bi*chboy sh*t a grown man could ever do, now years later each and everyone of them is on his d*ck, rappin over his beats and sh*t, GTFOH!

EDIT: After reading your whole sh*t a lot of what your saying is true, but you get the timeframe mixed up and Pac DID say that when he ran into Nas at the House of Blues he told him that whats going on between him and other n*ggaz had nothing to do with him, that he loved his sh*t and to stay out of it and that Nas had already completed It was written, had known that he dissed him on the sh*t, but still didn't say sh*t about that when he seen him.

Last edited by thug_poet777; 01-04-2007 at 01:38 AM..
 01-04-2007, 01:38 AM         #40
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
How do you get raised in a place that you moved to when you were 17 years old ??

Im sorry but Tupac was born in Ny and raised in Baltimore

that's a fact

and then he moved to Oakland
u "wish" son

He GoT He'Z GaMe FrOm ThE BaY ArEa GeT ThE FaCtS sTRaIgHt E-hOmO.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago