Why did 2pac think that the message from Nas's It was written was about him

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Makonnen getting desperate.. beg for forgivness
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 157
Image(s) inside Kanye, Jay -Z, Puff Daddy, and Swizz Beats at the VMAs after Party doi..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
NFL Donkey Of The Day | Colin Kaepernick (Everyone That's Upset He Didn't Stan..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 108
Article inside LIL Yachty Responds to Anderson .Paak
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
14976 pageviews
56 comments


bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
Why did 2pac think that the message from Nas's It was written was about him
 

 
still trying to figure this one out.

was it the "Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto" line?

was pac just being overly sensitive?

56 comments for "Why did 2pac think that the message from Nas's It was written was about him"

 10 years ago '04        #2
refuze 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$17,157 | Props total: 3422 3422
2pac was going after everyone in NY

biggie, jay-z, mobb deep, nas
 10 years ago '06        #3
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
avatar space
space
$1,519 | Props total: 24 24
 refuze said:
2pac was going after everyone in NY

biggie, jay-z, mobb deep, nas
Yeah he was extremely guarded, he took shots before shots were takin at him.
 01-03-2007, 05:42 PM         #4
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:
 10 years ago '06        #5
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
so it was just goin at the main n*ggas nuthing to do with the song because i heard 2pac say he met nas it was all cool. then he heard "the message" and got mad because he thought it was about him and he said nas should have told him how he felt when they first met.
 10 years ago '06        #6
rahiem_jones 
space
avatar space
space
$479 | Props total: 0 0
Tupac was very paranoid he thought everyone in new york was against him anyone who f'ed with Big pac got at but The message was crazzy track alot of nas lines were kind of tupac shots take it in

verse 1
Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak n*ggaz played out, get fu*ked and ate out
Prostitute turned bi*ch, I got the gauge out
96 ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray

Nas callin tupac a fake thug and gets no love hes like gusto( chris rocks charater in cb4) reppin somewhere hes not from cali...now u fu*kin with Ny your lucks done us n*ggas dont play we started this rap sh*t .......You freak n*ggas are played out tupac runnin around in his videos half nekkid and humpin bi*chs all the time in his videos...nas sayin hes leadin the regime that esco mobbster sh*t is whats gonna be poppin and he wasnt lieing..sayin pac is a prostitute because before he was put on he was humpin blow up dolls on tour with Humpty Hum.....

verse 2
peeped you frontin, I was in the Jeep
Sunk in the seat, tinted with heat, beats bumpin
Across the streat you was wildin
Talkin bout how you ran the Island in eighty-nine
Layin up, playin the yard with crazy shine
I c*cked a baby 9 that n*gga grave be mine, clanked him
What was he thinkin on my corner when it's pay me time

Now i can tell why pac thought nas was gettin at him pac got shot in ny and nas is sayin sh*t like i peeped you frontin u know pac was loud and flashy pac probally thought that nas was sayin he ran up on him for his shine...Cause nas back then was a n*gga with mad street rep especially because of the n*ggas he was rollin with back then....Pac was paranoid but nas kind of was sendin madd subliminals
 10 years ago '06        #7
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
I Like The Way You Laid That Down My n*gga
 10 years ago '06        #8
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rahiem_jones again.
 10 years ago '06        #9
rahiem_jones 
space
avatar space
space
$479 | Props total: 0 0
 bishop19 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rahiem_jones again.


hahaha why so fam....n*ggas on Bx can't front on my Knowledge
 10 years ago '06        #10
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
No Doubt
 01-03-2007, 06:55 PM         #11
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahiem_jones said:
Tupac was very paranoid he thought everyone in new york was against him anyone who f'ed with Big pac got at but The message was crazzy track alot of nas lines were kind of tupac shots take it in

verse 1
Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak n*ggaz played out, get fu*ked and ate out
Prostitute turned bi*ch, I got the gauge out
96 ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray

Nas callin tupac a fake thug and gets no love hes like gusto( chris rocks charater in cb4) reppin somewhere hes not from cali...now u fu*kin with Ny your lucks done us n*ggas dont play we started this rap sh*t .......You freak n*ggas are played out tupac runnin around in his videos half nekkid and humpin bi*chs all the time in his videos...nas sayin hes leadin the regime that esco mobbster sh*t is whats gonna be poppin and he wasnt lieing..sayin pac is a prostitute because before he was put on he was humpin blow up dolls on tour with Humpty Hum.....

verse 2
peeped you frontin, I was in the Jeep
Sunk in the seat, tinted with heat, beats bumpin
Across the streat you was wildin
Talkin bout how you ran the Island in eighty-nine
Layin up, playin the yard with crazy shine
I c*cked a baby 9 that n*gga grave be mine, clanked him
What was he thinkin on my corner when it's pay me time

Now i can tell why pac thought nas was gettin at him pac got shot in ny and nas is sayin sh*t like i peeped you frontin u know pac was loud and flashy pac probally thought that nas was sayin he ran up on him for his shine...Cause nas back then was a n*gga with mad street rep especially because of the n*ggas he was rollin with back then....Pac was paranoid but nas kind of was sendin madd subliminals

fu*k B.I.G. U fu*kIN NYC f*g**t figures
 10 years ago '06        #12
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
^ wassup n*gga, you catchin feelins over a post.
 10 years ago '06        #13
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga need a hug
 01-03-2007, 06:59 PM         #14
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bishop19 said:
^ wassup n*gga, you catchin feelins over a post.
@ thiz square, fall back pus*y
 10 years ago '06        #15
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
and the award for the little n*gga who wants to create animosity goes to.....
 10 years ago '06        #16
proof1984 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,568 | Props total: 1 1
it sounds like he also dissed him on nas is comin

"like farrakhan said we need atonement bullet proof glass, 5 classes chrome kitted up calicones lifted up. i didnt get touched checkin my nuts i stood up and lit a dutch"

i might b reachin tho but it was a rumor pac got shot in his nuts when he got robbed in the lobby and then went up strais and smoked a blunt wit n*ggaz up stairs in the studio
 01-03-2007, 07:04 PM         #17
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac>>>>>>biggie

**END OF THREAD**
 10 years ago '06        #18
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
thats sounds like a straight diss to me

also makes me think of when pac said.

"this little n*gga named nas think he live like me..."

on "against all odds"
 10 years ago '06        #19
bishop19 
space
avatar space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
I'M SICK OF THIS STUPID MOTHERfu*kERS 38 SCRIPT GAY FLAG WRITING, WHAT DOES 2PAC BEING BETTER THAN BIGGIE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

n*gga LOOK LIKE HE GOT TELETUBBIES IN HIS SIG.

MAN I'M ASHAMED TO ADDRESS YOU.
 01-03-2007, 07:20 PM         #20
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas always spit subliminals at Tupac.

He made a Makaveli diss after he died which was on a DJ Clue tape.

Tupac k!lled Nas on The 7 Day Theory.

And Tupac won because years later Nas is kissing his a.ss, begging to his mom to be on a track with him. Even going to the lengths to say Tupac and him squashed the beef before he died to regain some fans.

"Nas, your whole damn style is bitten." -- Makaveli The Don
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Crazy sh-t you never knew about Netflix
104 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
G-Unit - The Lost Flash Drive [Anticipation/Discussion thread] (Drops Aug 29th)
101 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Comedy Central's Rob Lowe Roast Turned into an Ann Coulter Roast
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Athletes React to Colin Kaepernick Protesting The National Anthem
382 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Pornstar Cali Kush (IG : cali_kush_xrated)
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Aug 28 - How a 30-somethin couple got rich & retired by not joining ho..
116 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside i gives a damn
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Aug 27 - World's oldest human being discovered in Indonesia at the age..
80 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy