Jan 1 - Oprah: African Girls Deserve My Charity More than American Girls...

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what should she do

Props Slaps
 01-02-2007, 07:48 AM         #81
purplehazeus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
Lol...Is she trying to say white people dont deserve her money...when if it wasnt for white people she wouldnt have that money...i mean..thats just what im getting from the thread title
^^^ what she is saying is for dumbasses like to stop looking for something that isn't there. She didn't say any thing about skin color. she said africans, there are white africans too dumbass.
 01-02-2007, 07:54 AM         #82
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the african orphans dont have sh*t...i dont believe americans would bi*ch about this
 01-02-2007, 08:08 AM         #83
Critical  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
before everyone gets on the fu*k oprah band wagon, quickly name 5 black celebs who have contributed more aid and money to any charity.

what do you guy expect her to do? hold everybody's hand and take them to school? should she learn for them as well? how about replacing the good for nothing parents and becoming their parent? better yet, how about taking all her money and give everyone 100 grand so they could get out the ghetto? would this be a better solution?

the fact is, inner city conditions are not getting any better because 1. THE GOVERNMENT, 2. THE PARENTS OF THE CHILDREN when you have kids having kids instead of going to school, kids selling drugs before turning 10, having parents who think being a parent is to just have the kids, having parents who would rather spend 600 bucks a month on used mercedes or bmw payment instead of saving for their kids college funds, having no positive role model because the parents are missing or they are constantly f!ghting in a destructive way, and living in a environment where everyone thinks it's cool hustle then to go to college and work for career, what can you expect then failure and stagnent development? even here, how many of you will stay on boxden for hours on end, but how many of you will study the same way you dedicate your life to boxden?

let oprah help the world anyway she can. it's more then any of us could do in our life time. the important thing is she is helping the ones that need it the most and the ones who will actually use the help.
 11 years ago '05        #84
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
gvet off oprah's d*ck get your own money and help someone yourself
 01-02-2007, 09:07 AM         #85
bronbron23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She can do whatever she wants with her money any form of charity is good
 11 years ago '05        #86
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
many people cant accept the truth

shes just being honest about the schools shes visited

its not like shes makin it up

she dont have 2 give away any of her money but she gives back all the time

if she helps 1 person shes doen a good thing but she has helped thousands over the years so i dont see y some people can be happy for the people shes helping

i respect oprah

Last edited by wr8201; 01-02-2007 at 09:55 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #87
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
So why do sh*t like give cars away, or have the Legends Ball, giving gifts to motherfu*kers who already have. She is complete bullsh*t. If you are going to do for someone... just do it.
 11 years ago '05        #88
Brown28Suga 1 heat pts
space
space
$406 | Props total: 1 1
I agree with her. But we all deserve it. But Africans are the ones who really need it. Look at how many schools we have, compared to Africa. Ya'll are selfish if you don't understand it.
 11 years ago '05        #89
Brown28Suga 1 heat pts
space
space
$406 | Props total: 1 1
and why are ya'll worried about what she does with money? She really doesn't have to justify the decisions she makes about her $$
 01-02-2007, 10:52 AM         #90
djreker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes rite...im a caucasian but i dont take her comments racist.... what shes sayin is all you stupid teenagers want ipods and ps3 and wanna cut school and act like douche bags....the country puts up money for education and when i go 2 work all i see is more young kids walkin streets durin the day then adults...and u wanna complain???..... go ahead keep wastin money on some kids who dont care....y should we care....i mean there are some kids who do care but most wanna fu*k up so let them learn....oprah is right!!!!!!
 01-02-2007, 12:06 PM         #91
NDeepThawt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care what anyone says about Oprah because at least she is out there doing something when a lot of other people are just spectators in this world. Thank you Oprah.
 11 years ago '04        #92
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
Oprah has a point. We don't take Personal Responsibility for our actions anymore. I for one love what she has done with the school in Africa. Africa needs a.ssistance or it will fade into history. She is doing the part that I am sure most people on this website and many other place would not care to do. She understands the Ultimate law which governs the Universe, The Law Of Attractions! It will come back to her 100 fold.
 11 years ago '05        #93
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,054 | Props total: 790 790
 pnoi89 said:
hmmm u make it seem like they're no such thing as poor white people ay..............

we aint talkin about white folks so get ya sh*t str8
 01-02-2007, 12:26 PM         #94
itwaswritten  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Oprah can do what the hell she wants to do with her money just like we all can.

2. Her statement is not all that off, look at education in America measured against other countries. We really don't give a damn. We can't blame the kids, because we instilled it in them.

3. How much have we done to get on Oprah's case about anything? She didn't just get handed a billion dollars, she did her thing and earned it.

Go get yourself some, help somebody out and then talk.
 01-02-2007, 12:36 PM         #95
billy yayo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for oprah...
 11 years ago '04        #96
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19941 19941
reallyyyyyyyyy.... you say this now
 01-02-2007, 01:22 PM         #97
Emoryj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think she should because here we art to suppose to have things in place but monies come up short. In a lot of states they say part of the money from lotteries is suppose to help the school here. I hear about people winning but you never hear abot the monies schools get from the lotteries. She only one person with some money I think she has done enough. let some of those rich actors,sports figures that have not done anything help. And make the politians track the monies here. and stop paying hundreds of thousands of dollars on consultants that takes over 6 months and come back saying you can or can't do it. which I think is money wasted.:applause:
 01-02-2007, 05:54 PM         #98
JB18Cert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i can say is that Oprah be on some other s***
 11 years ago '05        #99
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 4754 4754
 mt fuji said:
what she's really saying is that young black and latino children in america don't deserve her money,which is insane.most children never ask for what they need,they ask for what they want.i applaud her for what she's doing in south africa but thats where it stops.fu*k oprah.
yah cause most of those children could careless about education....

my school for example... my school's majority is latino and black... my class specifically has latino as the majority.. also my class had about 400 student... right now i'm a junior and we're down to about 225....... and it's prolly going to go down from there
 11 years ago '05        #100
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
Africans Dont Care About About African Americans.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy