Jan 1 - Oprah: African Girls Deserve My Charity More than American Girls...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what should she do

Props Slaps
 01-01-2007, 10:07 PM         #61
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She right about what she saying, but it's a different scene here. Building better schools wont help much in the US, unless you also gonna do other things to go with it, and none of our prosperous people seem to care enough to do that.

She could take that money and set up programs across the US for young kids to help mold their minds into thinking they can better themselves with an education, and that they need to just try and and be a part of what the people in charge have set up in this country.
 01-01-2007, 10:08 PM         #62
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
leave oprah alone. she give white women her money, she's a bi*ch. she give african kids her money, she's a bi*ch. she's given so much to so many people. people just mad cuz they aren't getting a piece. if you aren't getting a piece, apparently, you aren't the most needy.
 01-01-2007, 10:12 PM         #63
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She should help both, blacks in Africa and blacks in America. :afro:
 11 years ago '05        #64
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
you guys act like oprah is wrong...shes right...u cant make anyone want to learn...if they dont want to learn fu*k em...
 01-01-2007, 10:30 PM         #65
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL... those kids dont even have running water and the inner city is complianing about books!!! theres really no comparison @ all. African needs it BAAAAAADDDDDD.
 11 years ago '06        #66
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
She doesn't owe anybody anything, black americans, whites, or african americans so , why hate on her for donating HER money to help others out. She is right in her thoughts too. The majority of black americans in high school don't value it anyway. Most of my black peers didn't do sh*t in school but, act like an a.ss and go home afterwards. If I had to base it on percentages maybe 35% actually had plans for their life and took school seriously. Real talk numbers don't lie so just look at your states minority graduation rates and you will find why people like Oprah have given up. You don't even have to have money to to make it through high school in the US. Why do you think the kids that of families who migrate to America do so well, they appreciate the opportunity.
 01-01-2007, 10:41 PM         #67
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psq86 said:
She doesn't owe anybody anything, black americans, whites, or african americans so , why hate on her for donating HER money to help others out. She is right in her thoughts too. The majority of black americans in high school don't value it anyway. Most of my black peers didn't do sh*t in school but, act like an a.ss and go home afterwards. If I had to base it on percentages maybe 35% actually had plans for their life and took school seriously. Real talk numbers don't lie so just look at your states minority graduation rates and you will find why people like Oprah have given up. You don't even have to have money to to make it through high school in the US. Why do you think the kids that of families who migrate to America do so well, they appreciate the opportunity.
:applause: :applause: :applause: EXACTLY
 11 years ago '06        #68
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 255 255
ITS HER MONEY AND SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP WHO SHE WANT WITHOUT EVERYBODY COMMENTIN G.WHO ELSE IS DOING ANYTHING FOE ANYBODY. AND HER FEELINGS ABOUT INNER CITY KIDS ARE FOR A GOOD REASON. THEY DON'T APPRECIATE sh*t
 01-01-2007, 11:39 PM         #69
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every one always so negative and I dont think they even know why. But it shows if they were in the position to do anything they wouldnt! Oprah has given and given and she dont give a D*** who knows it or not. She built whoe fukken neighborhoods in Houston for Katrina victims. Furnished homes, some ppl got cars! She didnt have to do that. She has given millions in scholarships, she's pd tuitions she give when no one else it. She donated to Tsunami victims too. She dont just talk she back what she says. She gave her opinion on something she has first han knowledge of. Black ppl in the states are SO UNAPPRECIATIVE, they think some one owe them. Or they deserve whatever or expect someone to do. Dont want to work hard for anything! How can u compare enviroments and say the states are materialistc and that justifies not wanting better. How many times do ppl have to say KNOWLEDGE is POWER. There are kids who dont eat in the states but can go to school and get a meal. Kids in Africa dont have water or a school to go to but they want it. U think those kids dont want big houses or cars or things the kids here dont want. U think they dont have Tv's or radios. So why they want btter and we dont! Why some steal, r*pe and k!ll in Africa but so many still want to work hard. But here the same things occur and all we can say is what? Why? What is our excuse? When its so easy to have different? We are lazy, dont want to put up the effort. Its too easy to sit and talk shyt about what other ppl are doin and not doin. Oprah has proven ONEperson can change the world. Too many ppl talkin about what she should be not doin instead of whats she done to help PPL in this world not just in her backyard. At least she not selfish like all the other billion and millionaires in the world!!!
 11 years ago '05        #70
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Ex The God said:
Lol...Is she trying to say white people dont deserve her money...when if it wasnt for white people she wouldnt have that money...i mean..thats just what im getting from the thread title

they don't! just because they gave it to her doesn't mean she has to give all of it back to them. she's paying plenty in taxes, so fu*k how they feel about the situation. michael jordan should be next to build something in africa.
 11 years ago '06        #71
kangkong 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
 pahyba said:
Every one always so negative and I dont think they even know why. But it shows if they were in the position to do anything they wouldnt! Oprah has given and given and she dont give a D*** who knows it or not. She built whoe fukken neighborhoods in Houston for Katrina victims. Furnished homes, some ppl got cars! She didnt have to do that. She has given millions in scholarships, she's pd tuitions she give when no one else it. She donated to Tsunami victims too. She dont just talk she back what she says. She gave her opinion on something she has first han knowledge of. Black ppl in the states are SO UNAPPRECIATIVE, they think some one owe them. Or they deserve whatever or expect someone to do. Dont want to work hard for anything! How can u compare enviroments and say the states are materialistc and that justifies not wanting better. How many times do ppl have to say KNOWLEDGE is POWER. There are kids who dont eat in the states but can go to school and get a meal. Kids in Africa dont have water or a school to go to but they want it. U think those kids dont want big houses or cars or things the kids here dont want. U think they dont have Tv's or radios. So why they want btter and we dont! Why some steal, r*pe and k!ll in Africa but so many still want to work hard. But here the same things occur and all we can say is what? Why? What is our excuse? When its so easy to have different? We are lazy, dont want to put up the effort. Its too easy to sit and talk shyt about what other ppl are doin and not doin. Oprah has proven ONEperson can change the world. Too many ppl talkin about what she should be not doin instead of whats she done to help PPL in this world not just in her backyard. At least she not selfish like all the other billion and millionaires in the world!!!

Couldn't have said it better. ^^^real talk^^^^^^
 01-02-2007, 01:12 AM         #72
djdoublec  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Africans need all the help...
 11 years ago '06        #73
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 377 377
You do know welfare is part of the reason for the destruction of the black community. We're always looking for a handout. We look at our situation and see how bleek it is. Others look at our situation and see how much opportunity we have. Plenty of Africans would love to switch places from where they are now and live in our ghettos. They would work three jobs, their kids would make all A's in our sh*tty schools. I wish I came from nothing so I could have the drive these immigrants have.
 11 years ago '05        #74
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
 dmunson318 said:
they don't! just because they gave it to her doesn't mean she has to give all of it back to them. she's paying plenty in taxes, so fu*k how they feel about the situation. michael jordan should be next to build something in africa.
hmmm u make it seem like they're no such thing as poor white people ay..............
 11 years ago '05        #75
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
u can say what u want but yall know we dont value education its free etc and not all dat serious to us american people think about how many people u know eitha have dropped out of school alot of people plus people dont be going to school u dont hear bout none of dat sh*t in africa
dt
 11 years ago '04        #76
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
When someone speaks the truth stop bi*ching and whining about the hood. Now if she was building housing in Africa that would be a little different. But every hood in America has schools. They may not be the best but its free schooling. If the kids can't appreciate that then why go out of your way to give them somethiing they won't utilize.

In Africa some kids don't even have schooling. If they ask for that when you go and they'll utilize it why not? Why even mention America when it comes to schooling?
 11 years ago '04        #77
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 Ex The God said:
Lol...Is she trying to say white people dont deserve her money...when if it wasnt for white people she wouldnt have that money...i mean..thats just what im getting from the thread title

1st off,ain't no white man give oprah a dime dude,so k!ll that noise

what she's really saying is that young black and latino children in america don't deserve her money,which is insane.most children never ask for what they need,they ask for what they want.i applaud her for what she's doing in south africa but thats where it stops.fu*k oprah.
 01-02-2007, 07:23 AM         #78
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She has billions.. spread the mothafu*kin wealth already.
 11 years ago '06        #79
afish999 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
America has a good population of white people, it doesn't magically stop poverty when whites reside in a country
damn those magical white people lol
 11 years ago '04        #80
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 whammy said:
You do know welfare is part of the reason for the destruction of the black community. We're always looking for a handout. We look at our situation and see how bleek it is. Others look at our situation and see how much opportunity we have. Plenty of Africans would love to switch places from where they are now and live in our ghettos. They would work three jobs, their kids would make all A's in our sh*tty schools. I wish I came from nothing so I could have the drive these immigrants have.
You can choose right now to change your life and how you approach each day you don't have to come from "nothing". Every day is a chance to grow if you want it to be. There are plenty of people who didn't come from "nothing" but strove to have a better life than they started with.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy