The Most Difficult Boss You've Faced in a Video Game

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 Darkman said:
big boss in metal gear solid: snake eater, the bi*ch kept parrying my pucnches n everything
"the end" was easy, my 2nd time through i cheated n skipped his a.ss turned my ps2 date a week foward :D

Fortinbras from Onimusha Dawn of Dreams, both forms were insane

DMC3 the twin collosus bosses, I quit the game and bet my frined 50$ he couldnt beat the game, fu*ker lied to me and I almost paid his a.ss until he told me he didnt beat it...

Zelda:Ocarina of Time was the 1st time i ever got frustrated with a game, i sold my n64 cause i got stuck in the water temple...

Sin from FFX, the last f!ght right before Yin? or Yen or whatever his name was, all I remember is that with all my overdrives I still couldnt stop that sh*t

all i can think of so far
yo have u gotten as far as Beowulf in DMC 3? That guy's hard to beat as well.
 11 years ago '06        #102
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,405 | Props total: 2474 2474
Im talking about a different boxing game, it plays the same as Mike Tyson's Punchout but instead your a green wire guy, seen it in arcades a couple of times.
 11 years ago '06        #103
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
Ruby & Emerald Weapon - Final Fantasy 7
yeah me too... I have knights of the round and the mimic materia and i still cant k!ll these dudes..

Last edited by 9.18; 01-05-2007 at 12:17 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #104
pfictre 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
Rubicant on FF 2 for the snes
 01-07-2007, 03:40 AM         #105
0bE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in FF7 that Weapon boss thats in the desert. Extremely difficult.

The final boss in Half Life 1... took forever to k!ll it.
 11 years ago '07        #106
2ksports 
space
space
$364 | Props total: 0 0
was this chick i dont remember the game but it was a f!ghting game for the xbox she wore all red had a guitar and had this move that these bubbles up and down the screen this game was also on the ps2
 01-07-2007, 09:59 AM         #107
fresh112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for ps2 god of war the bull took me longer than beating the last boss had to keep beating the bull 4 times on hard mode hes crazy
 01-07-2007, 07:55 PM         #108
Ilevakam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bison from Street f!ghter on highest difficulty.

That guys just too damn good, can't keep up. That's why I said and started playin mario:D
 11 years ago '04        #109
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
Ares in GOD mode in god of war, sh*t is ridiculous, and THEN after that, f!ghting your clones that are trying to k!ll your wife and kids in god mode
 11 years ago '04        #110
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
That damn bat lady on Devil May cry 3...I can only take like maybe an eighth of her energy off...I can't beat her i think she's impossible...
 11 years ago '06        #111
Eckogreen 2 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 126 126
the hardest damn boss is from the mortal kombat deception on hard mode or any level
 11 years ago '04        #112
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1341 1341
Getting the proof of Omega weapon in FF8 was hard as hell, plus the last boss in Star Ocean Second Story, sh*t any boss in that game was difficult.
 11 years ago '05        #113
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
M. Bison
 11 years ago '04        #114
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Maroon_Tiger said:
-the last level on any megaman game... when you gotta get through all the bosses all over again, and face the end boss

-sephiroth from ff7

-the last boss on EARTHBOUND... i had to use game genie to win...
sephiroth from ff7 - easy (knight of the round)

the last boss on EARTHBOUND - easy (Paula Pray)
 11 years ago '05        #115
LaZYazNbOi 
space
space
space
$359 | Props total: 2 2
 akeem923 said:
General Raam On Insane Mode in Gears of War.....Please Close the Thread. If you don't believe me...try to f!ght him on Iinsane, and you will see why I said what I said.
Raam was hard, but all you gotta do is torque bow him with action reload 75% of the time, never missing, getting headshots as much as possible. You only get 12 shots, and sometimes he rushes you. It took me like 30-40 tries, but I did it. I actually ran out of torque bow shots, he got close to me, i threw my nades at him and shot him twice with my shotgun and k!lled him, but there's a youtube video doing it in like 10 torque bow shots.

Anyway, the whole game of Ninja Gaiden is hard to me, so any boss from that I guess.
 11 years ago '05        #116
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Out of all the responses so far, no one has said anything about Devil May Cry 3, almost every boss in that motherfu*king game is insanely hard, even if you backtrack to power up your stats and weapons, them motherfu*kers is still mad hard.
 01-08-2007, 10:24 AM         #117
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosses in severance
 11 years ago '04        #118
HIDRO 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
not your traditional boss but mike tyson from punchout was fu*king harrrrrd
 11 years ago '05        #119
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
That damn bat lady on Devil May cry 3...I can only take like maybe an eighth of her energy off...I can't beat her i think she's impossible...
props for the DMC3 nod.

Yeah at first i was frustrated, cuz she kept k!lling me, but after the fourth or fifth try i got the hang of it. The trick is to get rid of the bats that's surrounding her, DT does the trick. Once that happens just take her out maybe 2 combos with rebellion or one combo with Agni and Rudra, but after that jump away from her cuz she's gonna do this huge orb blast coming from the floor. If you're far away from her, just keep shooting her with ebony and ivory(also dodging her projectile attacks and the spikes that come from the ground) and do the same thing that you did before.

When her life is half she'll dismiss the bats and trick you into coming close for the k!ll, don't do it. She'll make you pay for it by taking away more than half your life just keep jumping and shooting. With a lot of luck and trickster you should survive.

hopefully this tip helps you if ever you decide to try and beat Nevan.
 11 years ago '05        #120
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Daddy Black said:
Out of all the responses so far, no one has said anything about Devil May Cry 3, almost every boss in that motherfu*king game is insanely hard, even if you backtrack to power up your stats and weapons, them motherfu*kers is still mad hard.
Thank you. you got props for that. DMC 3 is probably one of the hardest games to date but it's very satisfying whenever you actually beat it. And that's just on Normal, there's still hard mode and dante must die mode to deal with.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy