The Most Difficult Boss You've Faced in a Video Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2006, 11:52 PM         #1
6538 pageviews
140 comments

R 1 S e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Most Difficult Boss You've Faced in a Video Game

Who is The Most Difficult Boss(es) You've Faced in a Video Game?

For Me..

Aries from God of War(PS2)
M.Bison.. The Street f!ghter Alpha 3 Version.. (PSX)
Zankuro from Samurai Shodown 4(Old System..Don't Remember)
Vulcan Raven (Metal Gear Solid 1)

all a Bunch of Pixel Pain in the A**es

Last edited by R 1 S e; 01-03-2007 at 06:20 AM..

140 comments for "The Most Difficult Boss You've Faced in a Video Game"

01-01-2007, 01:45 AM         #2
Snipe2Kill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fable last boss.
 11 years ago '05        #3
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Final boss from Metroid Prime for Gamecube....that mutha fu*ka was epic. I mean if you did it right it didn't take too long, but it was still like a 45 min+ battle for me
 01-01-2007, 02:07 AM         #4
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*king spider from the first level of devil may cry 1

i just sold the game cause i never got past it

fu*k devil may cry
 01-01-2007, 02:09 AM         #5
Abel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ LMAO all you had to do was go behind or under the spider when it jumps at u then attack.....
 11 years ago '04        #6
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
The last Boss in every Mega Man. There was always a couple different forms of the last Boss and all of them were impossible.
 11 years ago '06        #7
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 214 214
The second to last boss in Final Fantasy 7,

Superbowl against Colts in Madden 2006 on All Madden (with Green Bay)
 01-01-2007, 02:40 AM         #8
S X L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last boss on Metroid Prime 2 (before dark samus) sh*t has like 3 different forms...
 01-01-2007, 02:45 AM         #9
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abel said:
^^^ LMAO all you had to do was go behind or under the spider when it jumps at u then attack.....
lmao i never even played the game ion even know why the fu*k im in this thread im drunk on new years n i just clicked some random sh*t n thats funny as hell. dudes couldnt get past the first level ahaaha
 11 years ago '04        #10
xtac 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 1 1
007 goldeneye for 64 on agent level, u could not shoot that n*gga b4 the timer blew up
 11 years ago '04        #11
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Lmao Ares? That dude was weak as fu*k, the Kratos clones were much tougher.

Ruby & Emerald Weapon - FF7

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 01-01-2007 at 03:25 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #12
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
Man emerald was hard at first but sephiroth at the end....his last form used to get me heated
 11 years ago '04        #13
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 Nycsom1985 said:
Man emerald was hard at first but sephiroth at the end....his last form used to get me heated
That was easy as fu*k compared to those two
 11 years ago '05        #14
cicero_x 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 0 0
In Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox, the Pink Scaley chick in the Church. f!ghting her was just stoooooooooopit hard. The worst part is that all the rest of the bosses were easy compared to her, and she's only half way thru the game!

[IMG width="200"]http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/NinjaGaiden-5.jpg[/IMG]
 11 years ago '05        #15
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 6 6
Not really a boss but here's a video of a match I recorded while playing with my mugen beating a hard character.

Shin Akuma [Me] vs Broli [Cpu]

Shin Akuma is from the Street f!ghter Series
Broli is from the Dragon Ball Series

Last edited by G-Lock; 01-01-2007 at 05:46 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #16
leediddy21 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 0 0
damn im a geek i guess my sh*t is mike tyson in the mike tysons punch out on NES ive been playin that sh*t since i was 4 and im 20 now and still cant beat that n*gga. what a jerk!
 01-01-2007, 08:03 AM         #17
kingweedman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ruby & Emerald Weapon - Final Fantasy 7

Any monster past level 75 in that hidden dungeon in final fantasy 10 still havnt been able to complete it
 11 years ago '04        #18
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
M.Bison - Street f!ghter Alpha 3 <---it was tough as hell even doing that 2 on 1 battle he was still tough to beat

Mike Tyson - Mike Tyson Punch out <---it took 4ever to beat him but once you learned to beat him it became easy

Gill - Street f!ghter 3 series <--- he was tougher than Bison

Every last boss in every SNK f!ghting game <---they made those fu*kers tough as fu*k to beat them
 11 years ago '06        #19
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,402 | Props total: 2472 2472
@R1se
Bruh you aint lying about Aries, he's like the one of the bosses that make you mad at the game.

Aries from God of War (PS2), I dont know how many times I died trying to beat him but the very last battle with him with no magic or anything is hard as fu*k! But once you die like 50+ times then you'll notice that he has a pattern then he becomes easy.

Shin Akuma from Capcom vs SNK 2 (PS2), this cat got me so mad at the game that I threw my PS2 controller at my entertainment shelf and broke it. Why did they even make him? He's cheap as hell with all the flying in the air with his fireballs.

The End from Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater (PS2), I swear to god I got really impatient with trying to find the old bastard! Most of the time he was sleep! All that sniping and trying to find him was k!llin' me like crazy! Eventually I beat him though.

Wikipedia said:
The End was named the fourth greatest boss by Electronic Gaming Monthly in their 200th issue.[4] The battle against The End is now considered one of the most unique, atmospheric and well-conceived combat situations ever created for a video game. -
Goro from Mortal Kombat (1st one, Genesis), he was just hard as fu*k! He kept pissing me off with all that grabbing and cheap attacks he had, its like he does 2-4 moves and your dead.

Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid (Playstation), he was really hard until you had to figure out the whole controller switching sh*t. He just got annoying as hell with all that "I can read your mind!" but the battle between him was good though, I think there was another way of beating him but I never did it that way..I just put my controller in slot2 to beat him.

Sephiroth and Jenova from Final Fantasy VII (Playstation), I swear it was like a 2-3hr battle between those two with all that damn transforming and sh*t was ridculous, making you think you done with the game.

John Madden from the Madden seris, he aint no boss but with all his talkin' sh*t be making a n*gga get mad! Telling me what play I should do and sh*t, Im glad he's a.ss is retiring.

I forgot his name but the last boss from Resident Evil Code Veronica was hard as hell, all that damn mutating and sh*t.

Justin Wong, Sanford Kelly, Combofiend, IFC Yipes from Marvel vs Capcom, n*ggas be gettin' done on the game..stay away from them.

All I can think of right now..but I'll add some more.

Last edited by Bman409; 01-01-2007 at 08:27 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #20
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 619 619
General Raam On Insane Mode in Gears of War.....Please Close the Thread. If you don't believe me...try to f!ght him on Iinsane, and you will see why I said what I said.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy