1. OHIO STATE VS. 2. FLORIDA [ 8 P.M., Jan. 8, Glendale, Ariz., TV = FOX ]

most viewed right now
 154
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins this years National Championship Game?
Florida Gators 74 50.34%
Ohio State Buckeyes 73 49.66%
Voters: 147. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #861
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 DJ Maximum said:
LOL

THE U SHOULDNT EVEN PLAY NEMORE AFTER THIS SEASOn

7-6 :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang:
current winning streaks:
miami - 2
ohio state - 0

start over, bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #862
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
go gators!!!!!!...i think OSU had to many damn days off..plus it looked like troy smith just wanted to get the game over with and begin his career wit the nfl...as though the game was getting in the way and he just wanted it to end..but oh well fck them...FLORIDA!!!
 01-09-2007, 09:27 AM         #863
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Yeah, I know. I was talking to you.
You still talkin' to me?

Sorry BIG 10 Buck Boy!!!

 01-09-2007, 09:28 AM         #864
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigmike5115 said:
go gators!!!!!!...i think OSU had to many damn days off..plus it looked like troy smith just wanted to get the game over with and begin his career wit the nfl...as though the game was getting in the way and he just wanted it to end..but oh well fck them...FLORIDA!!!
What career in the NFL? At that rate...he couldn't even have a career in the SEC!!!

 01-09-2007, 09:52 AM         #865
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psq86 said:
didn't know there were so many gator fans here not too long ago most of the FL people were all about the U.
There's A LOT of fake a.ss Gator fans in here. Only come around when they win and sh*t.
 01-09-2007, 09:55 AM         #866
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
There's A LOT of fake a.ss Gator fans in here. Only come around when they win and sh*t.
I agree! I can't be one of them however, as I have the OFFICIAL GATORS WILL SMASH OSU THREAD where your dumb@$$ was tryin' to argue with me!

 01-09-2007, 09:56 AM         #867
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your best angle is to try to say...

I WAS JUST PLAYIN'!!!
 01-09-2007, 09:57 AM         #868
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playaplaya said:
I agree! I can't be one of them however, as I have the OFFICIAL GATORS WILL SMASH OSU THREAD where your dumb@$$ was tryin' to argue with me!

Ahhhhh yes... when did you make it? The day of the game.
 01-09-2007, 10:00 AM         #869
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Ahhhhh yes... when did you make it? The day of the game.
How much longer before that is it important? Just a minute ago you said...AFTER THEY WIN...now you're sayin'...ON GAME DAY!

So you're admittin' the game was won durin' tailgatin' then, right!

Man you sound stupid!
 01-09-2007, 10:04 AM         #870
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playaplaya said:
How much longer before that is it important? Just a minute ago you said...AFTER THEY WIN...now you're sayin'...ON GAME DAY!

So you're admittin' the game was won durin' tailgatin' then, right!

Man you sound stupid!
Bottom Line... you're a fake a.ss gator fan. You didn't show them any support throughout the season up until THE BIG GAME! I might sound stupid (which I don't) But you are stupid.

Now you think you have a pass to talk sh*t and pride your little head off. Why don't you be like Leak and be humble about it. OR dive 5 stories onto concrete head first, I don't care.
 01-09-2007, 10:06 AM         #871
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playaplaya on Troy Smith after the FLA/OSU game said:
What stock? He had none before the game!
Wow you're a fu*king idiot for real and this proves it.
 01-09-2007, 10:12 AM         #872
MyNam1sMike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHat a game!
 01-09-2007, 10:13 AM         #873
MyNam1sMike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually knew several gators that went on to play pro, including native mike peterson, adrian peterson, clinton portis. All from Gainsville
 01-09-2007, 10:14 AM         #874
MyNam1sMike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
hell yeah.

oh by the Way..say Hi, yo your boy DVD while can gator fans
props
 01-09-2007, 10:15 AM         #875
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Bottom Line... you're a fake a.ss gator fan. You didn't show them any support throughout the season up until THE BIG GAME! I might sound stupid (which I don't) But you are stupid.

Now you think you have a pass to talk sh*t and pride your little head off. Why don't you be like Leak and be humble about it. OR dive 5 stories onto concrete head first, I don't care.
Damn you sound dumb as hell...

First of all, it would be different if you seen my name around here all the time...then you could try the "you didn't show them any support" sob story. Alot of people (like myself) come to this site for the music. I just ventured over here because it was game day, dummy! Make sense?

I could link you to me postin' on Gator sites at scout.com and rivals.com (not that you know what that is Mr. Boxden) and bein' a member over there since 2002 on Gator Country on scout and Gatorbait.net on rivals.

The bottom line is...I came over here BEFORE the game and argued with your dumb@$$.

The bottom line is...YOU put my name down as one of the ones who said Florida would win because YOU wanted to keep an accurate account of it!

Now the bottom line is...YOU and THE ohio state university feel like the fools and frauds that you are. Good luck next year beatin' up on Cincy and Bowling Green!

 01-09-2007, 10:18 AM         #876
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You didn't show them any support throughout the season"! CLASSIC!!!

As I wasn't here throughout the season!

I was here on gameday though!

 01-09-2007, 10:20 AM         #877
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playaplaya said:
Damn you sound dumb as hell...

First of all, it would be different if you seen my name around here all the time...then you could try the "you didn't show them any support" sob story. Alot of people (like myself) come to this site for the music. I just ventured over here because it was game day, dummy! Make sense?

I could link you to me postin' on Gator sites at scout.com and rivals.com (not that you know what that is Mr. Boxden) and bein' a member over there since 2002 on Gator Country on scout and Gatorbait.net on rivals.

The bottom line is...I came over here BEFORE the game and argued with your dumb@$$.

The bottom line is...YOU put my name down as one of the ones who said Florida would win because YOU wanted to keep an accurate account of it!

Now the bottom line is...YOU and THE ohio state university feel like the fools and frauds that you are. Good luck next year beatin' up on Cincy and Bowling Green!

The bottom line is, I don't give a sh*t. Thanks for taking the time to write me an Essay.


Last edited by WillyHBonnie; 01-09-2007 at 10:21 AM..
 01-09-2007, 10:20 AM         #878
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playaplaya said:
"You didn't show them any support throughout the season"! CLASSIC!!!

As I wasn't here throughout the season!

I was here on gameday though!

Let that marinate.
 01-09-2007, 10:22 AM         #879
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't have time...

The victory is marinatin'!

 01-09-2007, 10:22 AM         #880
playaplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was here on gameday!

Let that marinate!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy