1. OHIO STATE VS. 2. FLORIDA [ 8 P.M., Jan. 8, Glendale, Ariz., TV = FOX ]

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
168 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
223 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins this years National Championship Game?
Florida Gators 74 50.34%
Ohio State Buckeyes 73 49.66%
Voters: 147. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,272 | Props total: 15577 15577
I actually think Leak will play very well in this game and be more poised than usual. I really think he'll play one of his best games, at least I'm praying to God he does.
 01-02-2007, 11:45 AM         #42
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
I actually think Leak will play very well in this game and be more poised than usual. I really think he'll play one of his best games, at least I'm praying to God he does.
I'm praying to... but for the opposite reasons.
 11 years ago '04        #43
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
easily OSU
 11 years ago '04        #44
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,385 | Props total: 14365 14365
lol at gator fans keeping there hopes up
yall bi*ches dont stand a chance
 11 years ago '06        #45
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,226 | Props total: 2220 2220
i think USC vs. OSU would be a better matchup and a possible upset...
 11 years ago '04        #46
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,272 | Props total: 15577 15577
 Javon23 said:
lol at gator fans keeping there hopes up
yall bi*ches dont stand a chance
I hope your dog takes a sh*t on your face while you sleep this evening and every other evening until it gets some kind of strange dog disease on your birthday and dies.
 11 years ago '05        #47
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 1587 1587
BIG TEN vs SEC.........ill take the big ten

it sucks though cuz after this it will be a couple years till we see ohio state in big time game like this
 11 years ago '05        #48
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 1003 1003
Florida......final 41-31
 01-02-2007, 03:16 PM         #49
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
I hope your dog takes a sh*t on your face while you sleep this evening and every other evening until it gets some kind of strange dog disease on your birthday and dies.
 01-02-2007, 03:17 PM         #50
jakeshullaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
florida will cover spread and im betting they cover tha o/u
 11 years ago '04        #51
pntblank 
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
go bucks....
 11 years ago '05        #52
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Se7en Six 76 said:
BIG TEN vs SEC.........ill take the big ten

it sucks though cuz after this it will be a couple years till we see ohio state in big time game like this
Would love to see why you feel this way. Please expand.
 01-02-2007, 04:57 PM         #53
JB18Cert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dem buckeyes.
 01-02-2007, 05:07 PM         #54
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buckeyes by at least 2 scores

*pisses on The University of Florida*
 01-02-2007, 05:12 PM         #55
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got Ohio State in this by 3.
 11 years ago '06        #56
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
Buckeyes

OH10 Baby!
 01-02-2007, 05:30 PM         #57
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props.

Props.

Props.

Props.
 11 years ago '04        #58
Hitchcock 
space
avatar space
space
$77 | Props total: 0 0
I think this will be a close game no matter what. If Florida wins or if the Buckeyes win. OSU is not ready for our defense. They have Ted Ginn who admittly is a f-ckin' beast but we have the best saftey in college football back there as well. We have what the 4th best rushing D and our front 4 (no matter who there or not there (Marcus Thomas)), can get after the QB very quickly. If Leak can minimize the mistakes we have a VERY good shot at winning.



























and if it's not this year, Tebow and Harvin will bring us back w/in' the next 3 seasons lol.....
 11 years ago '05        #59
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 42 42
I like UF by 6
 11 years ago '05        #60
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Hitchcock said:
I think this will be a close game no matter what. If Florida wins or if the Buckeyes win. OSU is not ready for our defense. They have Ted Ginn who admittly is a f-ckin' beast but we have the best saftey in college football back there as well. We have what the 4th best rushing D and our front 4 (no matter who there or not there (Marcus Thomas)), can get after the QB very quickly. If Leak can minimize the mistakes we have a VERY good shot at winning.



























and if it's not this year, Tebow and Harvin will bring us back w/in' the next 3 seasons lol.....
No mention of the Heisman winning QB back there for Ohio State?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 87
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
335 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy