Why Lil' Wayne Wearin' A Red Bandana On The Left Side??

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 40 40
THAT n*gga LIL WAYNE AINT FROM NO MOB PIRU, HE PROLLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE HOOD IS....... He Do Be Claimin Tho, "I'm Bickin Back Bein Bool On Tha Eastside///Of New Orleans Where Tha Bloods At, The B Hive///

How You Gon Be From A Hood In Compton And You Lived In New Orleans Your Whole Life..... get The fu*k Outta Here
 11 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,429 | Props total: 25078 25078
 HotboylilT said:
maaaan birdman and wayne are real bloods...these n*ggas went to LA and got put on with PIRU...All that MOB sh*t is real...Now about him rockin a flag to the left...hmmm i dont know bout that...but i do know that these n*ggas is really down with bloods...And to the n*gga that said aint no gangs down south need to get slapped...Plenty of people in the H bang...

n*gga,Wayne an d Baby Is Fake....

ANY TRUE n*gga THAT BANG OUT IN L.A. CAN TELL YOU!!

Swans Want To Get Into Baby a.ss For Hood Hoppin From Swans To MOB and No Body Put That n*gga On.Wayne Cant Step Foot In L.A. and The Same With Baby

n*gga,All The Shyt You n*ggas Bangin Is Fake In South.I'm Original From The South and I Can Tell You n*ggas Bangin That Fake Shyt Goin Around Yellin Dumb Shyt Like These Rappers Do,Dumbass n*ggas.Smack Yo a.ss For Being Dumb,Homie.
 11 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,429 | Props total: 25078 25078
 A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 said:
2.When Mack 10 Signed To Cash Money...He Brought To Them A Lifestyle They Were Never Exposed To B4. Mind You When He Was Signed To Cash Money Weezy Was 16 Or 17 At The Most.
Mack Showed Them A Taste and That Was It and Mack Was To Put Them n*ggas Down,Dont You Think They Be Claim Mack's Hood?

MOB Piru Aint Even Close To Mack's Hood and Word Is Out In L.A.,They Only Saying M.O.B. Not M.O.B. Piru Cause If So,Suge Got A Price On That a.ss Cause Them 662 Gangsta n*ggas Dont Play.
 01-02-2007, 02:25 AM         #44
-Devil[x]Dog- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said:
How amny times do people from New Orleans need to tell yall that there aint no Bloods or none of thats hit out here???
n*ggaz been bustin rags, it aint sh*t, red, blue, black, white, brown, whatever the fu*k. n*ggaz aint gangbangin on this side cuzzin.
Someone told me that same thing. New Orleans people don't 'bang. They just like to where the rags, no matter what color it is. But a New Orleans cat came to Southside Houston and got in a f!ght for a wearing a red rag, even though he was just wearing it, not 'banging it.
 01-02-2007, 02:31 AM         #45
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2. Theres No Blood Or Crips In The South.....Only Clicks,Blocks,Squads That Rep There Set With The Same Colors.
Tell that to the n*ggaz down here mayne and get ya fu*kin head buss

Theres crips and bloodz in houston.
 01-02-2007, 06:25 PM         #46
-Devil[x]Dog- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
Tell that to the n*ggaz down here mayne and get ya fu*kin head buss

Theres crips and bloodz in houston.
^^True on dat. But most of these n*ggas in Houston I have no respect for cause they wanna be "School-House Gangbangers". They only do it just to look hard, not for the better of they hood. Then you got these other dumbasses who actually jump these n*ggas in. They claim they the hardest in they click, but never did a mission.
 01-02-2007, 07:16 PM         #47
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats with all this n.o. dont bang sh*t?... i remember seeing during katrina groups of say 20 n*ggas with guns protecting their sh*t... i mean it may not be organized like bloods, crips or kings but there has to be gangs right?
 11 years ago '04        #48
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Fresh Whyte said:
1.Piru Rags Are Not Red........IT'S fu*kIN BURGUNDY!!!
2. Theres No Blood Or Crips In The South.....Only Clicks,Blocks,Squads That Rep There Set With The Same Colors.
3. Wayne Is Post To Be From MOB Piru Which Is A Cali/Vegas Gang,So Rag Applys To Cali Code,Not What N.O. n*ggas Do.

Wayne Faker Than They Come As Well As Game & Dipset.

^^^^Dude knows what he talkin bout----South is different went it comes to gangs
 11 years ago '05        #49
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
its wateva
 01-02-2007, 10:08 PM         #50
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aldo said:
ay yo my man u got it all misconscrewed u frm canada and im frm the n.o but real talk wayne not a hard dude at all but he didnt get shot in l.a he got shot in the n.o at 20 by a dude he used to mess wit dat was wit the sqad like not the rap group there were only 7 members in the rap group but at the time whn he was wit the sqad, sqad wasnt jus a rap group the group was calld SQ7 the sqad was a whole load of muffukas dat ran wit him i dont kno the exact situation but he basically playd a n*gga and n*ggas dont play dwn here caught him in the streets and shot at him wayne actually shot bac but long story u would prob kno the deal if u frm down here and for the dude sayn baby not a real n*gga haha.......if u only knew. if u only knew.

what happen to dat boy.....bad a.ss yella boy.............yall go do ya research now
 01-02-2007, 10:11 PM         #51
HateWill666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs are for children go shoot ya selfs...
 11 years ago '06        #52
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,950 | Props total: 13572 13572
i think he was sayin bloods and crips can come togethe
idk
 01-02-2007, 10:38 PM         #53
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kanye East said:
I was watchin this video & got confused asa bit...Im not a gangbangger but i kno crips rock bandanas 2 the left & bloodz rock bandanas 2 the right...

watch at 2:15

but his verse is the hottest verse i've ever heard from him...2 this day
if u look at his pants pockets u can see thats its in backwards... nbow u got these n*ggaz hatin lil wayne again worryin about his status as if thatll make there lives any better
 11 years ago '04        #54
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
dont care.. that gang sh*t wack.
i bang wit my real family.

and i did NOT mean to thank dude on that post.. i was jus seeing what that was..
 01-02-2007, 10:46 PM         #55
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YounGFleXx said:
Yeah I saw the video awhile back like wtf...it also makes me laugh because if yall saw the movie Baller Blockin', Baby and everybody else in it except Juve had on BLUE flags and now all of a sudden they bloods...this gang sh*t is like a big fad now, alot of n*ggas only doing it now because its in style
wtf the color flag got to do wit it??? last time i checked bloods wear blue and crips still wear red.... wtf u gettin at??? my boy from harlem is blood and that n*gga wear blue black and other rags...
 11 years ago '06        #56
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
 Twinn said:
if u look at his pants pockets u can see thats its in backwards... nbow u got these n*ggaz hatin lil wayne again worryin about his status as if thatll make there lives any better
the rag is on the left side..cameras dont record mirrored images anymore, its 200x. anybody that disagrees watch the video and notice that you can read Yankees on his hat and its not backwards.

click here to see photo evidence

now my friends, close this thread
 11 years ago '05        #57
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I thought red rags in tha N.O meant you reppin Uptown, correct me if I'm wrong
 11 years ago '06        #58
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
but he not reppin just uptown, he reppin piru
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago