Why Lil' Wayne Wearin' A Red Bandana On The Left Side??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
and yea......i meant to say the red rap represents uptown.....he affilliated wit bloods like sayn he kno some or alot and das his n*ggas das it......red rag rep uptown no gangs jus wards, sides, projects, like: uptown, 3rd, 13th, 17th blah blah blah....downtown, 7th, 9th, 6th, blah blah blah westbank eastbank n.o east kenner and so on and so on but nah no gangs:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #22
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 HotboylilT said:
maaaan birdman and wayne are real bloods...these n*ggas went to LA and got put on with PIRU...All that MOB sh*t is real...Now about him rockin a flag to the left...hmmm i dont know bout that...but i do know that these n*ggas is really down with bloods...And to the n*gga that said aint no gangs down south need to get slapped...Plenty of people in the H bang...

yaaaa in TX n*ggas bang but in tha boot i dont knoe tooo many that still do i mean n*ggas claim sh*t but thats bout as far as it goes...its mostly hoods and sh*t
 12-31-2006, 11:15 PM         #23
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baby a fu*kin OG, smh @ anyone who thinks otherwise, I'm not no snitch but lets put it this way

he got more under his belt than most people doing time
 12-31-2006, 11:47 PM         #24
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the hog wash I see in here
 11 years ago '04        #25
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
I'm Surprised n*ggas Still Claim Gangs
 01-01-2007, 12:58 AM         #26
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was on the right side, but I seen him and I stuck that n*gga on sight. Hit him so hard it went to the other side. I don't play.
 11 years ago '06        #27
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
This n*gga aint no gang banger. He's a rapper. yall young mofos are still impresionable. Believing rappers storys to the fullest and what not. fu*k all this affilitated bullsh*t.n*ggas just wanna be a.ssociated with the mofo they pretending to be.
 01-01-2007, 01:34 AM         #28
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Red an blue mean muggin on both sides. 3rd Ward n*ggaz talking bout 'take it outside'." - C murder
 01-01-2007, 01:46 AM         #29
gmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares? smh at some people on here who cant sleep at night because wayne has a bandana or because everyone on the board doesnt agree with you that chamillionaire and lil wayne are the sickest ever. who cares everyone is entitled to their own opinion so just the f*ck up and enjoy your music and let other people enjoy theirs
 01-01-2007, 02:04 AM         #30
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres a question

who gives a fu*k
 11 years ago '06        #31
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6427 6427
who cares....he a blood but he gon do what he do:sleepy:
 11 years ago '06        #32
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
cus that rag is on the left side, that aint no error. a good rapper indeed. even a street n*gga. but not a piru
 11 years ago '05        #33
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 101 101
Man fu*k them Slobs and Crabs. Gangs are wack and rappers need to stop being fukkin posers.
 11 years ago '06        #34
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
You don't start gang bangin in your late 20's..... Waynes a mark which is why in a moment of markism he forgot which side to put his rag on. Im still waiting for his a.ss 2 get checked by someone with real trw

and does it really matter??? if your notta gonna pull his hoe card y discuss it?

.... close thread.
 01-01-2007, 11:22 AM         #35
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs=groups of pussies standing together to give the impression that they're actually tough.

but when 1 is caught all alone...
 01-01-2007, 12:34 PM         #36
The Most $hady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that's some homo sh*t. a rag hangs out of what? your back pocket. the back pocket is closest to what? an a.ss. and what does looking at a mans a.ss mean? you, sir are a HOMO. get out of here and stop checking men's a.sses.
 01-01-2007, 12:36 PM         #37
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said:
damn that's some homo sh*t. a rag hangs out of what? your back pocket. the back pocket is closest to what? an a.ss. and what does looking at a mans a.ss mean? you, sir are a HOMO. get out of here and stop checking men's a.sses.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

this is sig worthy!
 01-01-2007, 12:45 PM         #38
YounGFleXx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I saw the video awhile back like wtf...it also makes me laugh because if yall saw the movie Baller Blockin', Baby and everybody else in it except Juve had on BLUE flags and now all of a sudden they bloods...this gang sh*t is like a big fad now, alot of n*ggas only doing it now because its in style
 01-01-2007, 01:31 PM         #39
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. There Are Bloods And Crips In All 50 States. We Give U West Coast n*ggaz Props But Why Hate On A Movement Yall Started. Dont Get Heated Cuz The Movement Spread Across The Nastion And Even Overseas. If U Got A Problem With A Movement That Is Not Southern Based...Then Speak Bad On The Latin Kings. They Are Originally From Chicago, But I Never Heard U Diss Them.

2.When Mack 10 Signed To Cash Money...He Brought To Them A Lifestyle They Were Never Exposed To B4. Mind You When He Was Signed To Cash Money Weezy Was 16 Or 17 At The Most.

Last edited by A.R.M.A.N.I V.2; 01-01-2007 at 02:36 PM..
 01-01-2007, 02:30 PM         #40
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Was fu*kin 16 Turnin 17 When He Started
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago