Why Lil' Wayne Wearin' A Red Bandana On The Left Side??

most viewed right now
+20  36
20 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #26
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,208 | Props total: 270 270
This n*gga aint no gang banger. He's a rapper. yall young mofos are still impresionable. Believing rappers storys to the fullest and what not. fu*k all this affilitated bullsh*t.n*ggas just wanna be a.ssociated with the mofo they pretending to be.

01-01-2007, 01:34 AM         #27
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Red an blue mean muggin on both sides. 3rd Ward n*ggaz talking bout 'take it outside'." - C murder

01-01-2007, 01:46 AM         #28
gmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares? smh at some people on here who cant sleep at night because wayne has a bandana or because everyone on the board doesnt agree with you that chamillionaire and lil wayne are the sickest ever. who cares everyone is entitled to their own opinion so just the f*ck up and enjoy your music and let other people enjoy theirs

01-01-2007, 02:04 AM         #29
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres a question

who gives a fu*k

12 years ago '06        #30
1 of 1 Houston 28 heat pts28
space
space
$6,976 | Props total: 8413 8413
who cares....he a blood but he gon do what he do:sleepy:

12 years ago '06        #31
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 1163 1163
cus that rag is on the left side, that aint no error. a good rapper indeed. even a street n*gga. but not a piru

12 years ago '05        #32
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 116 116
Man fu*k them Slobs and Crabs. Gangs are wack and rappers need to stop being fukkin posers.

12 years ago '06        #33
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,604 | Props total: 5874 5874
You don't start gang bangin in your late 20's..... Waynes a mark which is why in a moment of markism he forgot which side to put his rag on. Im still waiting for his a.ss 2 get checked by someone with real trw

and does it really matter??? if your notta gonna pull his hoe card y discuss it?

.... close thread.

01-01-2007, 11:22 AM         #34
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs=groups of pussies standing together to give the impression that they're actually tough.

but when 1 is caught all alone...

01-01-2007, 12:34 PM         #35
The Most $hady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that's some homo sh*t. a rag hangs out of what? your back pocket. the back pocket is closest to what? an a.ss. and what does looking at a mans a.ss mean? you, sir are a HOMO. get out of here and stop checking men's a.sses.

01-01-2007, 12:36 PM         #36
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said
damn that's some homo sh*t. a rag hangs out of what? your back pocket. the back pocket is closest to what? an a.ss. and what does looking at a mans a.ss mean? you, sir are a HOMO. get out of here and stop checking men's a.sses.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

this is sig worthy!

01-01-2007, 12:45 PM         #37
YounGFleXx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I saw the video awhile back like wtf...it also makes me laugh because if yall saw the movie Baller Blockin', Baby and everybody else in it except Juve had on BLUE flags and now all of a sudden they bloods...this gang sh*t is like a big fad now, alot of n*ggas only doing it now because its in style

01-01-2007, 01:31 PM         #38
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. There Are Bloods And Crips In All 50 States. We Give U West Coast n*ggaz Props But Why Hate On A Movement Yall Started. Dont Get Heated Cuz The Movement Spread Across The Nastion And Even Overseas. If U Got A Problem With A Movement That Is Not Southern Based...Then Speak Bad On The Latin Kings. They Are Originally From Chicago, But I Never Heard U Diss Them.

2.When Mack 10 Signed To Cash Money...He Brought To Them A Lifestyle They Were Never Exposed To B4. Mind You When He Was Signed To Cash Money Weezy Was 16 Or 17 At The Most.

Last edited by A.R.M.A.N.I V.2; 01-01-2007 at 02:36 PM..

01-01-2007, 02:30 PM         #39
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Was fu*kin 16 Turnin 17 When He Started

12 years ago '04        #40
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$924 | Props total: 40 40
THAT n*gga LIL WAYNE AINT FROM NO MOB PIRU, HE PROLLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE HOOD IS....... He Do Be Claimin Tho, "I'm Bickin Back Bein Bool On Tha Eastside///Of New Orleans Where Tha Bloods At, The B Hive///

How You Gon Be From A Hood In Compton And You Lived In New Orleans Your Whole Life..... get The fu*k Outta Here

12 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 1011 heat pts1011
space
space
$44,716 | Props total: 32739 32739
 HotboylilT said
maaaan birdman and wayne are real bloods...these n*ggas went to LA and got put on with PIRU...All that MOB sh*t is real...Now about him rockin a flag to the left...hmmm i dont know bout that...but i do know that these n*ggas is really down with bloods...And to the n*gga that said aint no gangs down south need to get slapped...Plenty of people in the H bang...

n*gga,Wayne an d Baby Is Fake....

ANY TRUE n*gga THAT BANG OUT IN L.A. CAN TELL YOU!!

Swans Want To Get Into Baby a.ss For Hood Hoppin From Swans To MOB and No Body Put That n*gga On.Wayne Cant Step Foot In L.A. and The Same With Baby

n*gga,All The Shyt You n*ggas Bangin Is Fake In South.I'm Original From The South and I Can Tell You n*ggas Bangin That Fake Shyt Goin Around Yellin Dumb Shyt Like These Rappers Do,Dumbass n*ggas.Smack Yo a.ss For Being Dumb,Homie.

12 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 1011 heat pts1011
space
space
$44,716 | Props total: 32739 32739
 A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 said
2.When Mack 10 Signed To Cash Money...He Brought To Them A Lifestyle They Were Never Exposed To B4. Mind You When He Was Signed To Cash Money Weezy Was 16 Or 17 At The Most.
Mack Showed Them A Taste and That Was It and Mack Was To Put Them n*ggas Down,Dont You Think They Be Claim Mack's Hood?

MOB Piru Aint Even Close To Mack's Hood and Word Is Out In L.A.,They Only Saying M.O.B. Not M.O.B. Piru Cause If So,Suge Got A Price On That a.ss Cause Them 662 Gangsta n*ggas Dont Play.

01-02-2007, 02:25 AM         #43
-Devil[x]Dog- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said
How amny times do people from New Orleans need to tell yall that there aint no Bloods or none of thats hit out here???
n*ggaz been bustin rags, it aint sh*t, red, blue, black, white, brown, whatever the fu*k. n*ggaz aint gangbangin on this side cuzzin.
Someone told me that same thing. New Orleans people don't 'bang. They just like to where the rags, no matter what color it is. But a New Orleans cat came to Southside Houston and got in a f!ght for a wearing a red rag, even though he was just wearing it, not 'banging it.

01-02-2007, 02:31 AM         #44
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2. Theres No Blood Or Crips In The South.....Only Clicks,Blocks,Squads That Rep There Set With The Same Colors.
Tell that to the n*ggaz down here mayne and get ya fu*kin head buss

Theres crips and bloodz in houston.

01-02-2007, 06:25 PM         #45
-Devil[x]Dog- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said
Tell that to the n*ggaz down here mayne and get ya fu*kin head buss

Theres crips and bloodz in houston.
^^True on dat. But most of these n*ggas in Houston I have no respect for cause they wanna be "School-House Gangbangers". They only do it just to look hard, not for the better of they hood. Then you got these other dumbasses who actually jump these n*ggas in. They claim they the hardest in they click, but never did a mission.

01-02-2007, 07:16 PM         #46
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats with all this n.o. dont bang sh*t?... i remember seeing during katrina groups of say 20 n*ggas with guns protecting their sh*t... i mean it may not be organized like bloods, crips or kings but there has to be gangs right?

12 years ago '04        #47
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 870 870
 Fresh Whyte said
1.Piru Rags Are Not Red........IT'S fu*kIN BURGUNDY!!!
2. Theres No Blood Or Crips In The South.....Only Clicks,Blocks,Squads That Rep There Set With The Same Colors.
3. Wayne Is Post To Be From MOB Piru Which Is A Cali/Vegas Gang,So Rag Applys To Cali Code,Not What N.O. n*ggas Do.

Wayne Faker Than They Come As Well As Game & Dipset.

^^^^Dude knows what he talkin bout----South is different went it comes to gangs

12 years ago '05        #48
Nyse03 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,641 | Props total: 3529 3529
its wateva

01-02-2007, 10:08 PM         #49
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aldo said
ay yo my man u got it all misconscrewed u frm canada and im frm the n.o but real talk wayne not a hard dude at all but he didnt get shot in l.a he got shot in the n.o at 20 by a dude he used to mess wit dat was wit the sqad like not the rap group there were only 7 members in the rap group but at the time whn he was wit the sqad, sqad wasnt jus a rap group the group was calld SQ7 the sqad was a whole load of muffukas dat ran wit him i dont kno the exact situation but he basically playd a n*gga and n*ggas dont play dwn here caught him in the streets and shot at him wayne actually shot bac but long story u would prob kno the deal if u frm down here and for the dude sayn baby not a real n*gga haha.......if u only knew. if u only knew.

what happen to dat boy.....bad a.ss yella boy.............yall go do ya research now

01-02-2007, 10:11 PM         #50
HateWill666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs are for children go shoot ya selfs...

Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  11
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+39online now  9
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+280online now  9
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Out of all people to wear Lokis mask
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  4
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+118online now  3
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy