Dec 29 - Hussein has been executed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it good or bad?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #221
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
 VerballyAbusive said:
America is fu*ked up. If I get rich enough, I'm moving. <----Real Talk.
you dont really have to be all that rich, real talk.
 12-30-2006, 04:27 PM         #222
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
johndumars u r a IDIOT

ok so lets say someone came in italy where u live, overthrew the government and became a dictator, and started pourin acid on yall families u would be cool with it? cuz after all its his country so he could run it how he want to
 11 years ago '04        #223
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 r_lou13 said:

look up how many iraqi civilians WE'VE k!llED in the past 6 years or whatever, and compare it to how many he did in his decades of dictatorship. i think we got the worse ratio my n*ggas.
I normally don't get involved with these convos but I GUARENTEE our numbers are not even close to Sadaams...get off that bullsh*t... a war is fought on 2 sides people!! What you think the Iraqis we fought against didn't hit any civies either?! Please

Untill some of you actually MEET people from when he had power who lived there, shut your mouth about Sadaam....Ya'll make this n*gga seem like he was a fu*king saint...(This does NOT mean I agree with what has transpired)

And ya'll cats who want to "leave America" then fu*king bounce...it's NOT expensive and or hard to do...But where are YOU gonna go....EVERYWHERE in this world has some kind of history and something that is completely fu*ked up about them...NO WHERE is Heaven period...Boy some of ya'll n*ggas k!ll me

As for my opinion on this whole debacle of a war and k!lling Sadaam...well that's for another thread cause I would be hear all damn day...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-30-2006 at 04:46 PM..
 12-30-2006, 05:08 PM         #224
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't read all the responses but I read the typical ignorant responses like "so when is Bush being executed" smh at that dumb sh*t

Anyway the US made executions illegal when we invaded but once the goverment was elected they chose to made executions legal. Just like anywhere else some ppl are for the death penalty some are not but the goverments make the call. America actually did a great job attempting to let the execution take place but do it with minimum "drama"

We tried to make sure the execution was done respectfully and the body was not mutated like the Iraqis have done alot in other executions. We also held Saddam til the last minute to a.ssure he would not be disrespected, tortured, etc

Whos really surprised Saddam was k!lled? It was expected I thought he would have been k!lled sooner
 12-30-2006, 05:12 PM         #225
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Profycy said:
he didnt get exucuted for justice he got executed for bush
please grow up, read some history books, and stop believing everything u read on the damn internets
 12-30-2006, 05:26 PM         #226
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
all we did was go to iraq and created a Civil war
Create a civil war? A civil war that was hundreds of yrs in the making.It was inevitable that civil war would take place unless a brutal dictator kept sh*t in check. America could divide the country up and maybe postpone civil war a few more decades but it would still always been on the horozin.

Invading Iraq did speed up the inevitable but it didnt create something out of the blue
 12-30-2006, 05:41 PM         #227
miguelruiz0323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

12-30-2006, 05:47 PM         #228
NEWGAME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
oh my god they k!lled the greatest dictator in the world.... HES THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO KEEP IRAQ IN PLACE
spot on
iraq will never see stabiility
 11 years ago '04        #229
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
 miguelruiz0323 said:

camera man needs to be fired
 11 years ago '06        #230
twiz42 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
ww3 in about 2 wks.
 11 years ago '06        #231
afish999 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Jumpoff21 said:
He's right you know.....the US did fund sadaam........

atleast there is people that agree with me, we'll be called anti american for this lol. We sold him weapons to f!ght iran so iran wouldn't kick his a.ss so bad, now we give him back to the iraq. I wonder what BRIGHT GUY they'll put in power next. You think the country is any better right now???? look at the people that excuted him in the vid and pics do you think they'll be better for iraq or love USA more lol. America Fck yea!!!!!!!!!
 12-30-2006, 06:19 PM         #232
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo what happened to the thread with the video and pics of this sh*t?
 12-30-2006, 06:38 PM         #233
miguelruiz0323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
yo what happened to the thread with the video and pics of this sh*t?
 12-30-2006, 06:41 PM         #234
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good or bad dunno
he has done things that aint good

I saw the fear in his eyes it was pretty fu*ked up, i thought damn
but what's gon happen right now? I read about 'americans will die' here wtf
 12-30-2006, 07:15 PM         #235
dripz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man bush is evil aint nuttin really to say after seein dat...americans can feel watever way dey want but wtf is gonna happen from here...bush wasted no time k!llin him yet so many ppl in his own country on death row or gettin off on cases n it takes long to execute them (not that i agree or disagree with the death penalty) the whole thing was jus personal
 11 years ago '06        #236
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706

By several accounts, Saddam was calm but scornful of his captors, engaging in a give-and-take with the crowd gathered to watch him die and insisting he was Iraq's savior, not its tyrant and scourge.

"He said we are going to heaven and our enemies will rot in hell and he also called for forgiveness and love among Iraqis but also stressed that the Iraqis should f!ght the Americans and the Persians," Munir Haddad, an appeals court judge who witnessed the hanging, told the British Broadcasting Corp.

Another witness, national security adviser Mowaffak al-Rubaie, told The New York Times that one of the guards shouted at Saddam: "You have destroyed us. You have k!lled us. You have made us live in destitution."

"I have saved you from destitution and misery and destroyed your enemies, the Persian and Americans," Saddam responded, al-Rubaie told the Times.

"God damn you," the guard said.

"God damn you," responded Saddam.

Yall gotta admit..... sadam was way og straight gangxta till the end. He was styllllin on em :D even in death.

I wonder what his family has 2 say about his death...........OH I FORGOT WE k!llED THEM 2

AM i the only one who noticed it seemed they tied that noose incorrectly on purpose THey broke his neck and damn near tore his head off.

Anyways :finger: ur fav. rapper -> Bush gets the gangsta of the year award in 06!!!!

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 12-31-2006 at 02:38 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #237
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 sunsetnVine said:

Yall gotta admit..... sadam was way og straight gangxta till the end. He was styllllin on em :D even in death.

I wonder what his family has 2 say about his death...........OH I FORGOT WE k!llED THEM 2

AM i the only one who noticed it seemed they tied that noose incorrectly on purpose THey broke his neck and damn near tore his head off.

Anyways :finger: ur fav. rapper -> Bush gets the gangsta of the year award in 06!!!!
Dumbass.
 11 years ago '06        #238
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1254 1254
 rdl said:
please grow up, read some history books, and stop believing everything u read on the damn internets
homie back in the 50's before the bath party took over saddam was workin with the cia. this is a 50 or 60 yr plan by the americans, saddam wanted to be alied wiv the soviet union and cuba, america hated the them (cold war) i can go on and on,

c'mon be real sumtimes things are more than meets the eye.
 11 years ago '06        #239
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
good and bad ...both !
 12-31-2006, 05:38 PM         #240
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total: