Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it good or bad?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #201
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
this is just modern day invade and conquer by the "Friendly United States"
 12-30-2006, 12:57 PM         #202
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saddam = owned
 11 years ago '04        #203
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,590 | Props total: 30804 30804
man....dont know how to express my take on this.ok the u.s. took him in custody ok then turned him over to a iraq court, but for his crimes he was sentenced to be hung for k!lling innocent iraqi people.now what about all the u.s. soldiers that have died in iraq and affgan and whereever else.there mission was the find wmd which later was proved that iraq doesnt have any and also that they knew that before they sent troops in there but wanted to go in anyways to k!ll innocent iraqis and over throw the goverment,with that said, should someone in our goverment that be responsible for the deaths of our troops and for the innocent iraqis we k!lled? its not like saadam k!lled them he just ordered them to die. is it a vice versa same sh*t is happening but yet there is no trial for our leaders and thats y im not proud to be an american like the gayass song thet used to make us sing in elementary.
 11 years ago '06        #204
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
People in this thread do not even understand or know about the things saddam has done to his people. Mass slayings of men, women, and children. Basically an attempted genocide against the Kurds. Torture of thousands and thousands of people. I could go on.

Research some of the things that saddam has done before you start defending him saying he did nothing wrong.

Saddam is burning in hell right now.
 12-30-2006, 01:34 PM         #205
waterproofmc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
What makes Saddam such a monster.....

People tried to k!ll Saddam, they failed and he returned the favor....... "OHHHHH HES A MONSTER, k!ll HIM!!!!!!! k!ll HIM!!!!!!!!

Saddam tries to k!ll Bush Senior, he fails..... Dubya returns the favor, we dont hear sh*t........................

I guess these stupid brainwashed mutha fu*kaz dont understand that... they can't get it through their skulls nahmean...

Javon23 said:
my opinion on this:
yes saddam is guilty of k!lling his own people
but saddam is not guilty for the reason the US went over there and captured him for.
Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction
Saddam didn't even have an army nor was he a serious threat to America
Bush used saddam as a excuse for retaliation after 9/11
to cover up the US for fu*kin up allowing the 9/11 terror plot to go thru after the US had intelligence and was aware of it.
you don't hear any talk about Osama anymore.
99 troops died over there in Dec. = the most deadly month since we been over there but you don't hear much about that in the news anymore.
you don't see 24hr round the clock news coverage over there anymore.
The US took out Saddam = a dictator but if you think about it
The US are dictators themselves telling leaders around the world how they should run their country.
Saddam k!lled his own people but it was his country. there are waaaaay more people in his country that out number his government and army. if they wanted saddam out then they would take him out.
and the same goes for bush.
they shoulda left saddam alone
now bush is doing nothing but creating more enemys putting the US in even more danger.
in the near future i see other countries getting tired of our c*cky bullsh*t
forming an alliance to take us out.
:iagree: Basically, our day is coming, one day the USA will be done for, the world is going to team up against us, look @ North Korea & China, they could team up with nations that hate us and bam, launch Nukes and rid the Earth of the US...

mszomola said:

pick of him getting the noose on his neck moments before the hanging ...

i would just like to say , this whole things a fu*king joke ... the presidents in his ranch ... REALLY ? no fu*king kidding .. says its a step towards democracy WHATEVER that means ... at this poiint i dont even know what that means really ... and you got stupid retards eating pancakes for breakfast saying " he k!lled hundreds" who never seen him k!ll a single person , nor did they live or even spend a single day in iraq , you just brainwashed idiots who watch too much tv ....

anyways ...
:iagree:

cuzjuan said:
most of yall know nothing of what they accuse saddam for but say good he's dead, yall have no idea saddam would have not had the power to do these things if he wasnt helped by the american gov't.... yall always wanna solve problems and do the right thing but never wanna get to the bottom of things as long as some ones blamed and then punished for committing crimes for which none of us have witnessed but to trust gov't officials whove lied to us constantly teaches us nothing and keeps us ignorant if we think that now that saddam is dead the evil he may have once spread is dead along with him, you're wrong!!!! the evil was created by our own leaders and will never die as long as we keep thinking were the good guys!!!!
:iagree:

r_lou13 said:
yo im cosignin

and

look up how many iraqi civilians WE'VE k!llED in the past 6 years or whatever, and compare it to how many he did in his decades of dictatorship. i think we got the worse ratio my n*ggas.
Pretty much, think of the thousands of innocent people over there that have died in all the bombings, fire f!ghts, and random car bombs and whatnot over there, the US is indeed responsible for their deaths as well, they went and started a Civil War over there, now that Saddam is dead there will never be peace...

Swishadude said:
k!ll yourself

lol, shut the fu*k up....

Most of little fu*ks on this site are dumb as fu*k... You cryin about 148 that Saddam k!lled with WEAPONS THE US GAVE HIM... The US knew he did this sh*t back in the day, why didn't they capture him and trial him then? Fake Humanitarians... you could give a fu*k-less about the Kurds that died, stop lyin', saying he deserved it and all that bullsh*t, I bet when 9/11 happened most of you mutha fu*kaz racism against Arabs/MiddleEastern people was at an all time high... I bet Sand-zzzzzzs, Camel Jockey's and Rag Head is all that came out you mutha fu*ka'z mouthes... lol, You don't even know what a Kurd is... lol, stop it, there are more people dying over there now than when Bush was in control... if you bi*ches were such humanitarians you would understand that... fact is, you just go with the flow... The Jewish media tells you that he is a monster, so you just go with what they tell you, dumb sheep mutha fu*kaz....

Ronald Reagan was president when they first put guns and crack in the hood, how many thousands/millions of black people you think died and are prison as a result of that? Was he hung? lol, fu*k outta heuh... Andrew Jackson made Native Americans & Black Folks walk from Georgia & Florida all the way to Oklahoma on FOOT, thousands of them died lol, he's regarded as a hero.... I could go on and on, but fact is, you n*ggas is dumb... period...

:sleepy:
 11 years ago '04        #206
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
wow some of you have no concept of what this guy did.

He would have his soldiers r*pe and k!ll random women.

He would have people k!lled for not appreciating him.

Ya'll need to get your mind right if you don't think this man deserved to die slow
 11 years ago '06        #207
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
good riddance
 11 years ago '04        #208
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,895 | Props total: 2004 2004
During the Iran-Iraq war, Hussein used poison gas on his enemies, and not just the ones in Iran. Those pesky Kurds tried Revolution No. 9 (more like 99, or 999), and they got a face full of toxins for their trouble.

Saddam's move to gas the Kurds is a great talking point for some U.S. propagandists who gleefully note that the "Butcher of Baghdad" has "gassed his own people." The Kurds were poisoned mostly with Mustard Gas, which blisters the skin and lungs, as well as Nerve Agents and good old-fashioned cyanide.
 11 years ago '04        #209
space
space
Torture was another tool in the Iraqi dictator's arsenal. When interviewed by a British reporter who nervously asked him if he used torture against his political enemies, he seemed puzzled by the question. "Of course," he said. "What do you expect if they oppose the regime?"
 11 years ago '04        #210
space
space
a lot of you dumbasses need to realize what he did
 12-30-2006, 02:02 PM         #211
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k America and Bush! You guys are the evil!
 11 years ago '05        #212
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2599 2599
heres the video of his body

12-30-2006, 02:25 PM         #213
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he is really dead when he gets to hell he's gonna take over
 12-30-2006, 02:37 PM         #214
dopefiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he deserves it for ordering his soldiers to whip the bottom of other soldiers feet with sticks ...on that basis alone........

must have hurt like a bastad ....

sadistic footfetish luving mufuka.......

*smokes more crack*
 11 years ago '04        #215
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
anyone got a vid of it yet? i only seen vids of him gettins prepared for it
 11 years ago '04        #216
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 934 934
 Curtisimo said:
No you need to realize that the US Government funded what Sadaam did

did we go to Iraq to capture Sadaam and execute him

or to get weapons of mass destruction???

i thought our troops died in Iraq to find Weapons of mass destruction not to execute some dictator

I dont even keep up wit politics and i know that This execution was bullsh*t

anyway where is the WMD?????

all we did was go to iraq and created a Civil war

He's right you know.....the US did fund sadaam........
 11 years ago '06        #217
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1254 1254
daym the world is a fu*ked up place to live. he did k!ll many people but he was executed becase america needed sim kind of example to show, yes it wasnt the usa that made the decision but they were the ones who made sure it would happen, he didnt get exucuted for justice he got executed for bush b/coz his father couldnt get the job dun in 89/90
 11 years ago '05        #218
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 waterproofmc said:
So when are they executing Bush?

no sh*t
 12-30-2006, 03:33 PM         #219
JohnDumars 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that Iraq was his country he should be able to run it the way he wanted to.
 11 years ago '05        #220
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
foxnews keeps showing a new video of a new angle with it under him right be4 he's about to get hanged and they're putting the noose around his neck and it has audio
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy