Dec 28 - If SADAAM Dies, AMERICAN"S Will DIE!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Terrorists attack America in the wake of Sadaam's Execution?
Definately! 141 39.83%
No Way 68 19.21%
Not Sure 105 29.66%
I Can Care Less 40 11.30%
Voters: 354. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-01-2007, 03:22 AM         #101
GMenSoilder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes on here need to get out of their heads that we went to war with Iraq for their damn oil, not to eliminate their Weapons of Mass Destruction. And shiiiit I know most people on here drive gas operated cars, take gas operated buses, and use heat in the winter time. So quit complaining "bush this, bush that", take matters into your own hands, walk your a.ss to school, walk your a.ss to work, and sleep in the muthafu*kin cold, or buy a full electric operated car. this "Bush" dude is maintaining your way of life, and i know most dudes on here like the fact that they drive cars and dont need to ask for rides and sleep in a nice warm house, so shut up and quit complaining, appreciate all these wonderful things that we have, poor kids around the world would k!ll for this way of life.
 01-04-2007, 01:25 PM         #102
free meech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
a muthafu*ka touch me he better be ready to get his azz kicked
Haha @ that sh*t!
 01-04-2007, 03:59 PM         #103
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zmr420 said:
the best thing that we can do is get bush as far away from our government as we can
he has been fu*kin up our foreign affairs since 9/11

elect a goddamn democrat next election and we should be fine
 01-04-2007, 04:08 PM         #104
Mr.Freeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we got f-16s patrolling borders everything has a higher security you could say , anyone look suspicious police jump on there a.ss contrary to what people say and think about the gov't we are safe the media is the people who blow sh*t out of porportion
 11 years ago '04        #105
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 GMenSoilder said:
dudes on here need to get out of their heads that we went to war with Iraq for their damn oil, not to eliminate their Weapons of Mass Destruction. And shiiiit I know most people on here drive gas operated cars, take gas operated buses, and use heat in the winter time. So quit complaining "bush this, bush that", take matters into your own hands, walk your a.ss to school, walk your a.ss to work, and sleep in the muthafu*kin cold, or buy a full electric operated car. this "Bush" dude is maintaining your way of life, and i know most dudes on here like the fact that they drive cars and dont need to ask for rides and sleep in a nice warm house, so shut up and quit complaining, appreciate all these wonderful things that we have, poor kids around the world would k!ll for this way of life.
aint no such thing as winter anymore..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy