Dec 28 - If SADAAM Dies, AMERICAN"S Will DIE!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Terrorists attack America in the wake of Sadaam's Execution?
Definately! 141 39.83%
No Way 68 19.21%
Not Sure 105 29.66%
I Can Care Less 40 11.30%
Voters: 354. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12-28-2006, 10:36 PM         #61
FXNYC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GMenSoilder said:
fu*k it put 50 rounds in sadaam in public, send a message. if they retaliate, get all the damn oil that we can, get our troops outta there, and bomb the sh*t outta iraq. lol who gives a fu*k, we're america, the top of the food chain, we can do whatever we want. bush can be stupid and sh*t but he aint no pus*y, we want that damn oil period. take that sh*t and bomb the sh*t outta iraq like we did to japan and end that sh*t.
Thatswhatmtalkinbout. :applause:
 12-28-2006, 10:44 PM         #62
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIDEorSMURF said:
Let's not be naive, Everyone hates Americans. To say, "Nothing is going to happen" is the American attitude that most countries hate. They think we're are very arrogant. I think this is fuel on the fire. The government is just giving people another reason to hate us.

America is in a Lose: Lose situation. Execute Sadaam and they retaliate, don't execute Sadaam and we will look like f*gs and they attack.

Like certifiedplaya said.... We're screwed

no matter what happens they are going to threaten terrorist attacks. all they have is fear tactics and propaganda. you see how they spread word of things like this through the internet, they are trying to directly influence the american people. There threats are meningless cause we are always being threatened, its not like the war stops for a few months then they threaten to take action if america does a certain thing.

As for saddam, id imagine hes already dead in the minds of most terrorists, but the iraqi's are scared sh*tless of him and some will be scared of him until they are sure he is dead. So I wouldnt say this is a lose lose situation, its a big step into showing crazy leaders like iran's and nk's that we will come get you and put you to sleep, and at the same time showing the iraqi people times are changing.
 12-28-2006, 10:56 PM         #63
caze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
were f*cked
 12-28-2006, 11:13 PM         #64
TruHov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring em on!!!!!
 12-28-2006, 11:17 PM         #65
trice26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sometimes i hate being from tx, our pres is from there, i'm scared as hell, only god knows
 11 years ago '04        #66
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
blood shed only brings about more blood shed
 11 years ago '06        #67
daffysm 
space
space
$14,056 | Props total: 2057 2057
but seriouisly what are they gonna do?????....kidnap some more journalists????
 11 years ago '04        #68
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 Ben Codean said:
The Baath Party is going to do whatever they do regardless of if Saddam is k!lled or not. fu*k them and their threats we aint going to back down like that.
The baath party? Aren't they the same cats that ran for the hills once they saw the Marines coming? Which made for one of the shortest battles in modern times? I mean the insurgents just picked up the ball where baath dropped it. Saddams loyalists are pus*y.
 11 years ago '05        #69
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
If anything happens Ill just go live with my family in mexico
 12-29-2006, 02:41 AM         #70
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if terrorists attack again, it'll be because Bush pushed the button .. again ..
 12-29-2006, 02:49 AM         #71
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firemenace said:
These Confrontation were bound to happen interms of WEST and Militant Islam Clashing Heads
the West wants this to happen. they want to bring the Bible's Armageddon to fruition. why do u think the US backs Israel so hardcore ? not because the US cares about the holocaust and all that bullsh*t. so they have a reason to get to the oil. so that there is conflict. who else are we gonna sell arms to ? the US has been backing both sides of a f!ght in order to turn a profit since the french and indian war. the statue of liberty was given to us by the French as a symbol of masonic rule .. she is their goddess Columbia (as in the District of Columbia .. as in Columbia pictures)

anyways .. things are gettin sh*tty and keep gettin sh*ttier until we all get together and say enough is enough.
 11 years ago '04        #72
Tecnik 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
i'm sorry but i had to address this.

!ALLMONEYENT! said:
u know what white america is stupid because there the ones that have the final say in this fu*kin country and this hole war was a personal vendeta that was carried out and bush went as far as getting sadaam hung! yo bush is worst then sadaam and americans are to up on there high horse thinking our sh*t dont stank fu*k that we deserve anything that comes this way because the majority of the fu*ks in this bi*ch let this n*gga get away with this sh*t. just the same as the germans let hitler get away with murder well thats what america is doing wit bush he just hasnt round up anybody and k!lled them oh my bad Sept 11 yeah bush is fu*ked up
white america is stupid? atleast in white america we know how to spell the word whole and vendetta. seriously, before you start pointing your fingers at people, learn some fu*king grammar. the validity of your entire post is negated due to the blatant display of complete idiocy. you just compared our president to hitler. seriously, think it through.

no one is going to do a goddamned thing if sadaam dies. if they do, all that is going to happen is we are going to blow up their country. it's sad that it would have to happen like that... but that's what it would lead to. i think we need to just let iraq destroy itself. if they want to have it be a complete sh*t hole and rot itself from the inside out, that is their business. if this really is for oil though, i think that everyone needs to donate $5 to hire an a.ssassin to get bush and his cabinet members merked so we can start fresh.

oh, and you fools who are talking sh*t about america... if you don't like it here why don't you get up and drag your sorry a.ss out of our country. either that or quit your bi*ching and do something about it other than voicing your opinion on a fu*king internet forum. you need to earn the right to complain by action.
 12-29-2006, 03:43 AM         #73
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Selected the "I Can Care Less" option.
 12-29-2006, 06:53 AM         #74
RIDEorSMURF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnik said:
i'm sorry but i had to address this.

oh, and you fools who are talking sh*t about america... if you don't like it here why don't you get up and drag your sorry a.ss out of our country. either that or quit your bi*ching and do something about it other than voicing your opinion on a fu*king internet forum. you need to earn the right to complain by action.
I agree with that last statement. People complain to much, but that's all people do. I love action. the problem is for most of us, our hands are tied behind our backs. and all we can do is cry, scream and shout.

But those that are in positions of athourity can care less about what the middle and low income think or say. Until it's election time of course, then they are their best friends

take for example, and i'm streching for this one but stay with me. The NBA, devid stern, will fine anyone for saying something negative about the commisioner or the referees or any of the rules and regulations of the NBA. Crippling the players because they are so worried about getting fined that they shut their mouths in the face of adversity. If there was no threat of a penalty then more people would speak out. remember these athletes where leaders in college and high school. many served on student body government and deferent roles of leadership. but they yeild to the rulling athourities.

The same holds true for most American's all they can do is helplessly watch as those that we elected shut their mouths and not speak up in our defense. Threats from outside are insignificant. American has cancer and that cancer is going to slowly eat us away internally. what is our cancer? I think it's our government. It's to big and to powerful.
 12-29-2006, 09:20 AM         #75
waterproofmc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ you patrotic bafoons on this site... especially the "black" people on this site... you backing Bush or America is a oxymoron, check yaself... You ready to die for a country that says you were less than a dog? 3/5ths of a man for tax purposes? Didn't think we had feelings and were normal people? lol @ you uncle toms... When the revolution comes you will be executed first, I can't stand house n*ggas, why you so worried about Saddam for homie? If Saddam was black you'd be mad that they're trying to k!ll him... In beef when n*ggas in the street attempt on your life, usually what happens is in retaliation everybody you a.ssociated with ends up getting k!lled... Eye for a eye baby... Yet nobody says anything about all the people who died in Iraq since March 2003 when this bullsh*t started... who do you think died when the US bombed the fu*k outta Baghdad... "Shock & Awe"... do you think they only bombed people? They k!lled Innocent Women and children homie, and I'm pretty sure they k!lled more than 148... lol... Thousands and thousands of civilians have been k!lled in Iraq as a result of the US being there, they would have been better off if the US would've minded their own business and stopped the false ALLEGATIONS OF SADDAM HAVING NEUCLEAR WEAPONS... cuz isn't what this bullsh*t was all about? Saddam having Nukes right? Then they changed the Itinerary and said its about building a new Iraq, now if they couldn't get Saddam for Nukes, they put some bullsh*t from the 80's on him... Did we execute Ronald Reagan for puttin crack cocaine and guns in the hood in the 80's? NAH... so fu*k you pussies who's panty's are wet thinkin what the US does is all good... and after this Execution you'll see how sh*t hits the fan, I hope you fu*ks are ready to DIE for this country, you talk sh*t from your computer monitors but I bet you don't have the balls to enlist in infantry, so ultimately shut the fu*k up
 12-29-2006, 09:30 AM         #76
iknowspurgeon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...............This sh*t is so deep. Being a terrorist is just straightup being a punk. If you feel so strongly about your cause/issue, stand up and f!ght. f!ght Straight Up. Don't hide, come on out and lets do this.

There was an earlier comment made regarding the economic impacts that this is going to have on the US and the point is clear! We are TOTALLY fu*kED! Our markets are so dependent on foreign interests and activities that the slightest hint of any impact in oil production (for example)...BAM...THERE GOES GAS PRICES. I know that we (U.S.) are looking for alternative means of resources, but seriously.....how far off is that sh*t. BE REAL folks, this is going to hit POCKETS REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD.

Why can't we all get along??? I am really disturbed by all that is transpiring in this conflict. I pray everynight for the men and women who protect and serve and wish that this all could end peacefully. (but again, there is money in war.......we are so fu*ked)

Last edited by iknowspurgeon; 12-29-2006 at 09:32 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #77
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 waterproofmc said:
lol @ you patrotic bafoons on this site... especially the "black" people on this site... you backing Bush or America is a oxymoron, check yaself... You ready to die for a country that says you were less than a dog? 3/5ths of a man for tax purposes? Didn't think we had feelings and were normal people? lol @ you uncle toms... When the revolution comes you will be executed first, I can't stand house n*ggas, why you so worried about Saddam for homie? If Saddam was black you'd be mad that they're trying to k!ll him... In beef when n*ggas in the street attempt on your life, usually what happens is in retaliation everybody you a.ssociated with ends up getting k!lled... Eye for a eye baby... Yet nobody says anything about all the people who died in Iraq since March 2003 when this bullsh*t started... who do you think died when the US bombed the fu*k outta Baghdad... "Shock & Awe"... do you think they only bombed people? They k!lled Innocent Women and children homie, and I'm pretty sure they k!lled more than 148... lol... Thousands and thousands of civilians have been k!lled in Iraq as a result of the US being there, they would have been better off if the US would've minded their own business and stopped the false ALLEGATIONS OF SADDAM HAVING NEUCLEAR WEAPONS... cuz isn't what this bullsh*t was all about? Saddam having Nukes right? Then they changed the Itinerary and said its about building a new Iraq, now if they couldn't get Saddam for Nukes, they put some bullsh*t from the 80's on him... Did we execute Ronald Reagan for puttin crack cocaine and guns in the hood in the 80's? NAH... so fu*k you pussies who's panty's are wet thinkin what the US does is all good... and after this Execution you'll see how sh*t hits the fan, I hope you fu*ks are ready to DIE for this country, you talk sh*t from your computer monitors but I bet you don't have the balls to enlist in infantry, so ultimately shut the fu*k up
Niiice!! :applause: Detroit stand up
 12-31-2006, 01:57 AM         #78
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
were fu*ked.....
 11 years ago '06        #79
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Goverment Fu**s Up Again Causng More deaths To Troops Ad That To The Score Board
 12-31-2006, 02:06 AM         #80
Calvo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow@everyone on this doomsday sh*t. aint sh*t gonna happen here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy