Dec 28 - If SADAAM Dies, AMERICAN"S Will DIE!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Terrorists attack America in the wake of Sadaam's Execution?
Definately! 141 39.83%
No Way 68 19.21%
Not Sure 105 29.66%
I Can Care Less 40 11.30%
Voters: 354. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12-28-2006, 11:05 AM         #21
sqadmod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im ready for war lets do this
 11 years ago '05        #22
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 sqadmod said:
im ready for war lets do this
 12-28-2006, 11:16 AM         #23
PacMan18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*puts chips on WW3 in '08*

We're all fu*ked.

But honestly if we're gunna stay in iraq why dont we just go all out? Dudes is threatening other countries so we should all just squad up and fu*k up the whole country in a weeks time.
 12-28-2006, 11:28 AM         #24
NDeepThawt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blacdood said:
America is the big satan that everybody hates and i know what arabs are capable of doing if Saddam dies even though alot of arabs hate him as well but thats not the point here. America needs to stop being nosy and worry about the problems that we have in this bi*ch, fu*k the other countries and let them do them.
^^co-sign^^
 11 years ago '05        #25
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 2612 2612
After 9-11, do you really think that anything will happen to America with the protection we have now? I highly doubt it. If anything, they will hurt themselves more than us.
 11 years ago '06        #26
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This whole thing is fu*king rediculous
 11 years ago '06        #27
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 danny said:
After 9-11, do you really think that anything will happen to America with the protection we have now? I highly doubt it. If anything, they will hurt themselves more than us.
have you watched the news at all? half the "protection" is a fu*king scam to make people money. At logan airport in boston (thes ame one where the plans were hijacked on 9/11) they unplugged a metal detector by accident and boarded the whole plane then had to make everyone get off to walk through it again. This whole thing is a joke, ppl have mad billions off of 9/11 and we attacked the wrong country on top of it all.
 11 years ago '04        #28
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
u know what white america is stupid because there the ones that have the final say in this fu*kin country and this hole war was a personal vendeta that was carried out and bush went as far as getting sadaam hung! yo bush is worst then sadaam and americans are to up on there high horse thinking our sh*t dont stank fu*k that we deserve anything that comes this way because the majority of the fu*ks in this bi*ch let this n*gga get away with this sh*t. just the same as the germans let hitler get away with murder well thats what america is doing wit bush he just hasnt round up anybody and k!lled them oh my bad Sept 11 yeah bush is fu*ked up
@ blaming white america... how is white america to be blamed? how about get a black/spanish/asian/indian president to get elected then you can blame then.. but since the voters are primarily white and there arent any black/spanish/asian/indian elects that would make good presidents yet...
 12-28-2006, 12:46 PM         #29
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS AMBUSH....
WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO IF U THINK ABOUT IT??? THEY GOT NOTHING BUT THE BARE ESSENTIALS TO f!ght WITH, AND WHATEVER AK'S THEY GOT LEFT OVER FROM THE WAR WITH RUSSIA AND sh*t..... THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THIS, TOMORROW THEY RAID AMERICA.... BUT WE DONT HAVE THE ALMIGHTY POWERFUL ARMED FORCES THAT WE HAVE... n*ggaS LIKE U AND ME WOULD BE RUNNIN AROUND MIAMI, NEW YORK, CALI, OR WHEREVER U ARE AT AMBUSHING THEM AS THEY RIDE DOWN TIMES SQUARE WIT BIG a.ss HUMVEES AND TANKS.... THEY CANT CALL IN AIRSTRIKES ON THERE OWN LAND WIT THEY OWN PEOPLE... EVEN IF THEY HAD THE POWERFUL ARMY THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN LAND.... WE bomb THEY sh*t WIT NO SECOND THOUGHT, WE ARE LEAVING AT THE END OF THE WAR.... EVERY ROADSIDE bomb THEY USE OVER THERE IS fu*kING UP THEIR OWN LAND.... SO NEXT TIME U SAY THEY ONLY AMBUSH OR WHATEVER THINK ABOUT HOW IT WOULD BE IF WE LIVED OVER THERE AND AMERICA ATTACKED US... n*ggaS WOULD HAVE HANDGUNS AND AK'S HIDING IN BUILDINGS AND bombED OUT SCHOOLS f!ghtING FOR YA FREEDOM AND TO GET THE ENEMY OUT OF YA COUNTRY JUST LIKE THEY ARE....

NOW IF THEY GET IN PLANES AND k!ll THOUSANDS OF UNARMED CIVILIANS AT WORK THEN THATS A COWARD MOVE.... BUT AINT NOTHING COWARDICE ABOUT AMBUSING.....
 12-28-2006, 12:48 PM         #30
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
They probably are right about Bush and the U.S setting up the puppet Iraqi government.I mean i don't think k!lling Saddam is going to stop the terrorism. I also think America is using this 9/11 terror thing to violate our own rights as Americans and that this was the real plan to start this New World Order. They wanna control us and everything around us. I mean look around us, more camera's and police shyt it's all part of their plan.

WE HAVE SOMEONE ON BOXDEN WITH A BRAIN??? O sh*t, FINALLY SOMEONE IS STARTING TO GET IT
 12-28-2006, 12:50 PM         #31
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thursday said:
lol

what f*gs

he supposedly k!lled all his people for some bullsh*t reason
family and friends of the terrorist

wtf

idk n*gga is gay simple
SADAM IS WRONG IN HIS OWN RIGHT BUT HE DEFINETLY HAS SOME THUG IN HIM... FIRST OFF GET YA FACTS RIGHT.... HE k!llED ALL THOSE HUNDRED FORTY EIGHT PEOPLE CAUSE "SOMEONE" TRIED TO k!ll HIM... SO INSTEAD OF GO INTO HIDING HE FOUND OUT WHAT VILLAGE THE a.ssASIN WAS FROM AND PRETTY MUCH STARTED k!llING EVERYONE HE THOUGHT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.... NOW GRANTED MOST OF THEM WERE PROBABLY INNOCENT HE DID IT TO PROVE A POINT... fu*k WIT ME AND IMA GET YA FAMILY YA FRIENDS AND EVEN THAT n*gga NEXT DOOR TO U THAT U HATE....LOL
 11 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Illuminati want my mind soul and my body lol....2007 is gon be a fu*ked up year
 12-28-2006, 12:56 PM         #33
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care, I'm safe. :afro:
 12-28-2006, 12:56 PM         #34
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:

DOG WHAT U TALKIN BOUT... DIDNT THAT BASEBALL PLAYER CRASH HIS PERSONAL PLANE INTO A BUILDING ON ACCIDENT LIKE THIS YEAR??? DONT SAY NOTHING CAN HAPPEN, n*ggaS CAN JUST WALK OUTSIDE WIT A GUN AND SHOOT AS MANY AMERICANS AS U CAN BEFORE U GET k!llED... AINT NONE SAY THEY WAS GONNA USE PLANES AGAIN OR SOMETHIN LIK THAT.... THEY AINT GOTTA GET NUKES OVER HERE, THEY CAN FIND A WAY TO USE OUR NUKES AGAINST US.... THEY CAN START UP WIT THAT ANTHRAX sh*t AGAIN... DONT BE IGGNORANT NOW BUDDY... BE SERIOUS
 11 years ago '05        #35
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
2007 the almighty will swing his hand n awe the world over...
 12-28-2006, 01:00 PM         #36
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
@ blaming white america... how is white america to be blamed? how about get a black/spanish/asian/indian president to get elected then you can blame then.. but since the voters are primarily white and there arent any black/spanish/asian/indian elects that would make good presidents yet...

SHUT YO DUMB a.ss UP... WHAT MAKES U SO SURE THAT A BLK/OR HISPANIC WONT DO A BETTER JOB THEN A WHITE PRESIDENT.... THATS YA FIRST MISTAKE, SKIN COLOR AINT GOT MUCH TO DO WITH IT... I SAY MUCH CAUSE BLK PEOPLE HANDLE THINGS DIFFERENT FROM WHITES AS DO SPANISH BUT THATS ABOUT IT... ITS ALL ABOUT MORALS, BELIEFS, AND COMMON SINCE... REGARDLESS OF THE SKIN COLOR IF THE PERSON AINT IN IT FOR THE PEOPLE AND ONLY IN IT FOR WHATEVER THEY CAN DO FOR THEMSELVES THEN THEY AINT GONNA DO A GOOD JOB.... AND THINGS LIKE RACISM AND ALL THE OTHER fu*kED UP THINGS THIS NATION WAS BUILT UPON ARE THE REASONS THERE HASNT BEEN A BLK OR HISPANIC OR ASIAN PRESIDENT YET... NOT BECAUSE ONE AINT BEEN FOUND THAT CAN DO AS GOOD OF A JOB....

O AND U MUST BE A REDNECK
 12-28-2006, 01:02 PM         #37
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
I don't care, I'm safe. :afro:
LOL KEEP THINKING THAT UNTIL UR DEAD... O YEA U WONT KNO UR NOT SAFE UNTIL AFTER ITS TOO LATE...
 12-28-2006, 01:08 PM         #38
wzup02  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all the PRESIDENTS FAULT lol
 11 years ago '06        #39
lehkz_is_G 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 0 0
.....haha...

double think...in this room..

ignorance is bliss....aw man..
 12-28-2006, 01:18 PM         #40
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O AND FOR ALL OF YALL OUT THERE WONDERING IF I AM FOR SADAM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT NO NOT AT ALL... I AM TOTALLY AGAINST ANY MAN HARMING ANOTHER MAN FOR WHATEVER REASON... I BELIEVE IF WE ALL GOT OUR MINDS RIGHT THE WORD VIOLENCE COULD TOTALLY BE ERASED BUT I ALSO BELIEVE THAT WE WILL NEVER GET OUR MINDS RIGHT, AT LEAST NOT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE... BUT THE REASON I GOT SO MUCH ANGER TOWARDS THIS ENTIRE SITUATION (SADAM'S PEOPLE THREATNING US, 9/11, THE IRAQ WAR, OUR SOILDERS DYING FOR LESS THAN NOTHING) IS BECAUSE IS COULD HAVE TOTALLY BEEN AVOIDED... AT LEAST IN MY OPINION.... OUR GOVERNMENT IS TO BLAME BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT... EVERYONE TAKE AND HOUR AND A HALF OUT OF UR TIME AND GO TO

BETTER YET GO TO GOOGLE.COM AND DO A SEARCH UNDER VIDEOS FOR LOOSE CHANGE... IT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT TOOK PLACE ON 9/11... THE TOWERS, BUILDING 7 THE PENTAGON AND FLIGHT 93... WE WERE LIED TOO... NOW HEAR THE TRUTH FOR YASELF
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago