Dec 28 - If SADAAM Dies, AMERICAN"S Will DIE!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Terrorists attack America in the wake of Sadaam's Execution?
Definately! 141 39.83%
No Way 68 19.21%
Not Sure 105 29.66%
I Can Care Less 40 11.30%
Voters: 354. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12-28-2006, 07:01 AM         #1
7168 pageviews
111 comments

RIDEorSMURF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 28 - If SADAAM Dies, AMERICAN"S Will DIE!!

AMMAN, Jordan: Saddam Hussein's Baath Party threatened Wednesday to retaliate if the ousted Iraqi leader is executed, warning in an Internet posting it would target U.S. interests anywhere.

The statement appeared on a Web site known to represent the Baath, which was disbanded after U.S.-led forces overthrew Saddam in 2003. The site is believed to be run from Yemen, where a number of exiled members of the party are based.

On Tuesday, Iraq's highest court rejected Saddam's appeal against a conviction and death sentence for the k!lling of 148 people who were detained after an attempt to a.ssassinate in Dujail, northern Iraq, in 1982. The court said the former president should be hanged within 30 days.

"Our party warns again of the consequences of executing Mr. President and his comrades," the statement said.

"The Baath and the resistance are determined to retaliate, with all means and everywhere, to harm America and its interests if it commits this crime," the statement added, referring to Baath f!ghters as "the resistance."

"The American Administration will be held responsible for any harm inflicted on the president because the United States is the decision-maker (in Iraq) and not the puppet Iraqi government."

The statement said that if the execution takes place, it would be impossible for the Baath to take part in any prospective negotiations with U.S. and Iraqi officials to reduce the violence in Iraq.

Saddam's defense lawyers, who are based in Amman, called on Arab governments and the United Nations to intervene to stop the execution.

"Otherwise, all may be participating in what is going on, either actually or due to their silence in face of the crimes, which are being committed in Iraq in the name of democracy," the lawyers said in a statement in English that was e-mailed to The a.ssociated Press bureau.

The statement, signed by "the Defense Committee for President Saddam Hussein," said the court's rejection of Saddam's appeal was part of the "continued shedding of pure Iraqi blood by the current regime in Iraq, which (is) directly connected with the American occupation."

One of Saddam's counsel, Najib al-Nueimi, a former justice minister in the Gulf state of Qatar, said it was now time for Saddam's family to appeal to Iraqi President Jalal Talabani.

"The defense team has exhausted all the legal channels to appeal this decision, so it is up to the president's family to present an appeal for clemency to the current president, asking him not to sign the execution papers," al-Nueimi said, speaking in a phone interview from Qatar.

Saddam's wife, Sajda, lives in Qatar, and his daughter Raghad, who has supervised his defense team, lives in Amman.

Asked whether the family would appeal to Talabani, al-Nueimi would only say: "It's up to them."

Later in the day, the lawyer of the former Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Tareq Aziz condemned the verdict saying it was a flagrant violation of the regulations of the court. He believes that court regulations require that an execution occur after 30 days not within this period, as the court announced.

Badee Izzat Aref told the AP in a telephone call from Dubai that he met Saddam and Aziz last week in Baghdad and understood from them that Aziz will testify in court for the benefit of Saddam in his ongoing trial. Saddam is currently on trial for the military campaign, codenamed Operation Anfal, that took place during the 1980-88 Iraq-Iran war. An estimated 180,000 Kurds died during the campaign.

"He has very important issues to reveal during the trial," Aref said. "He will uncover the involvement of many important foreign and local personalities."

"The Iraqi government wants to accelerate the execution process to avoid the testimony of Tariq Aziz," Aref said.

Noting that Iraqi President Jalal Talabani he was against the death penalty, whether against Saddam or anybody else, Aref said, "If he gives authority to his vice president to sign the execution order, he will face great embarrassment before his party and the Kurdish people."

[pic - click to view]

Source Link - Click Here

111 comments for "Dec 28 - If SADAAM Dies, AMERICAN"S Will DIE!!"

11 years ago '04        #2
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 161 161
were fu*ked
 12-28-2006, 07:22 AM         #3
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its going down zooom zoooom zoooom!!!!!!!!

seriously this will spark some sh*t
 12-28-2006, 07:32 AM         #4
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOTHING is happenning, in IRAQ do that is another story.
 12-28-2006, 07:52 AM         #5
RIDEorSMURF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's not be naive, Everyone hates Americans. To say, "Nothing is going to happen" is the American attitude that most countries hate. They think we're are very arrogant. I think this is fuel on the fire. The government is just giving people another reason to hate us.

America is in a Lose: Lose situation. Execute Sadaam and they retaliate, don't execute Sadaam and we will look like f*gs and they attack.

Like certifiedplaya said.... We're screwed
 11 years ago '05        #6
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS AMBUSH....
 12-28-2006, 08:12 AM         #7
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Baath Party is going to do whatever they do regardless of if Saddam is k!lled or not. fu*k them and their threats we aint going to back down like that.
 11 years ago '06        #8
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
They probably are right about Bush and the U.S setting up the puppet Iraqi government.I mean i don't think k!lling Saddam is going to stop the terrorism. I also think America is using this 9/11 terror thing to violate our own rights as Americans and that this was the real plan to start this New World Order. They wanna control us and everything around us. I mean look around us, more camera's and police shyt it's all part of their plan.
 12-28-2006, 09:05 AM         #9
Thursday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol

what f*gs

he supposedly k!lled all his people for some bullsh*t reason
family and friends of the terrorist

wtf

idk n*gga is gay simple
 11 years ago '04        #10
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
America is the big satan that everybody hates and i know what arabs are capable of doing if Saddam dies even though alot of arabs hate him as well but thats not the point here. America needs to stop being nosy and worry about the problems that we have in this bi*ch, fu*k the other countries and let them do them.
 12-28-2006, 09:12 AM         #11
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Threat after threat, wake me when somethin actually happens. All you doom sayers are just talkin out your a.ss. Nothing will happen. Sadam will die and then afterwards god will create a rainbow for the entire world to see as a sign for his appreciation that we k!lled off a complete prick.
 12-28-2006, 09:19 AM         #12
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saddam must hang/die.
those who back him and are threatening, will do nothing more than what they are doing now, which is blowing themselves up or car bombs. weak sauce.
 12-28-2006, 09:20 AM         #13
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know what white america is stupid because there the ones that have the final say in this fu*kin country and this hole war was a personal vendeta that was carried out and bush went as far as getting sadaam hung! yo bush is worst then sadaam and americans are to up on there high horse thinking our sh*t dont stank fu*k that we deserve anything that comes this way because the majority of the fu*ks in this bi*ch let this n*gga get away with this sh*t. just the same as the germans let hitler get away with murder well thats what america is doing wit bush he just hasnt round up anybody and k!lled them oh my bad Sept 11 yeah bush is fu*ked up
 12-28-2006, 09:37 AM         #14
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a muthafu*ka touch me he better be ready to get his azz kicked
 11 years ago '06        #15
NLI 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
Whats with these guys bein some E-Thugs and promotin E-Beef?
 12-28-2006, 10:23 AM         #16
NickthaQuick1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH at the three people who voted i dont care...you'll be caring when a plane flies strait into your a.ss
 12-28-2006, 10:26 AM         #17
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLI said:
Whats with these guys bein some E-Thugs and promotin E-Beef?
 12-28-2006, 10:33 AM         #18
Springer017  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"fu*k that n*gga, pus*y a.ss n*gga, straight murder that boy and every pus*y that's wit him"
 11 years ago '04        #19
Lasher 
space
space
$634 | Props total: 355 355
Off With his Head!!! Look, like someone already said it's a lose-lose situation, so fu*k it, k!ll him; as long as he's alive he serves as a rallying point for all these Baath party scum.

So lets say the U.S. gives in to their demands what next? Next, they'll say if Saddam's not released American's will die, you can't negotiate with cats like this, it's a classic case of "give 'em an inch & they'll take a mile."
 11 years ago '05        #20
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
i say they execute that moron bush right next to saddam damn i fu*king hate our president. we need clinton back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy