Why did Game cover up his butterfly tattoo?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
TripleBeamKing 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 7 7
 Swishadude said:

Because he is a f*g**t who cares what people think about him. If the tat meant something to him he should have kept it or never got a gay a.ss butterfly on his face in the first place.
:iagree:

btw dude said he got the butterfly as a symbol or some sh*t, he was referring to the butterfly metamorphosis
 11 years ago '06        #22
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
I Know A Few n*ggas That Would Like To Fry Hats/put A Butterfly Blade N His Butterfly Tat/ .............game Is A G Unit Groupie /if They Made A Flic Bout B*tch n*ggas He'd Be In Tha Movie
 11 years ago '04        #23
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
the stupidest part about it is the l.a. doesn't even cover up the butterfly. he actually made it look worse...if u can imagine that.
 12-27-2006, 10:54 PM         #24
lewisl7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
cuz hes gay and he was a stripper
Is there any proof he was a stripper?
 12-27-2006, 11:42 PM         #25
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:

Because he is a f*g**t who cares what people think about him. If the tat meant something to him he should have kept it or never got a gay a.ss butterfly on his face in the first place.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #26
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
i heard it was over a girl or something. pus*y makes n*ggaz do retarded things. we're victims of that
 11 years ago '06        #27
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
Game gave so many excuses for that damn butterfly it was pathetic first he said he got it because he looked in the dictionary or some sh*t for what was a symbol for change it was butterfly so he got it then he was on 106&Park claimin he found a poem his grandmother wrote about his father or some sh*t and it was about a butterfly so that was a reason and then he claimed the bi*ches love it. that n*gga Game is a clown. what kinda real n*gga says he got a tattoo from his grandmother and then covers the sh*t up becaue he "woke up one morning" and thought he was the face of L.A. so he got a L.A. tattoo on his face? that n*gga is a fu*kin clown.
 12-28-2006, 12:59 AM         #28
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he didnt look like a fu*kin pus*y
 11 years ago '06        #29
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
 compton4ever said:
gang sh*t to long 2 explain
dude came out of jail with butterfly in his arm i thought it was funny he said it means rebirth of u as a person some spiritual ish.
 12-28-2006, 07:25 AM         #30
compton4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
al right sum body gave me hate sayin they couldnt let it go ima explain right quick

u no in beef 3 when game n the red sweater wit a red hat on look closley one of hiz boys got braids he the dude wit braids waz a black cherry which is the first rank of piru and since he got shot game got the symbol of him on his face for his ni66a aight so u wonderin why he covered it up and he covered it up bcuhz the n*ggaz that shot hiz boi waz lookin for his house on wilmington/brazil by the liquor store they own like 3-4 blockz from my grandmas house they did a drivebye that night and shot everything up i mean everything the street lights got bullet holes in it thats why game covered up the folk symbol of life 74 till the world blow aka butterfly since its flying away from deafth and new life since folk is supposed to be the gang of growth&development okay do u understand or should i break it down even more

"o u mad cuhz im stylin on u?"

ps. dude that gave me hate i was born in capitol hegiths md and moved with my pops in daygo but when they had a fire we moved to compton south central buddy real talk im no white boi i no my sh*t
 12-28-2006, 09:40 AM         #31
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 compton4ever said:
al right sum body gave me hate sayin they couldnt let it go ima explain right quick

u no in beef 3 when game n the red sweater wit a red hat on look closley one of hiz boys got braids he the dude wit braids waz a black cherry which is the first rank of piru and since he got shot game got the symbol of him on his face for his ni66a aight so u wonderin why he covered it up and he covered it up bcuhz the n*ggaz that shot hiz boi waz lookin for his house on wilmington/brazil by the liquor store they own like 3-4 blockz from my grandmas house they did a drivebye that night and shot everything up i mean everything the street lights got bullet holes in it thats why game covered up the folk symbol of life 74 till the world blow aka butterfly since its flying away from deafth and new life since folk is supposed to be the gang of growth&development okay do u understand or should i break it down even more
He got the tat covered because some n*ggas shot up his house?

English, motherfu*ker. Do you speak it?!?
 12-28-2006, 09:50 AM         #32
virtuexru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-28-2006, 10:51 AM         #33
compton4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it a long story fam and i cant type will can sum body just translate it for me duke god damn member when game made a song(im lookin for it right now) and he talking bout him playin watchin the game and sum n*ggaz blast his windows out and he find out it waz sum 74 n*ggaz and he and ol dude and billboard went lookin and they had a truece so billboard and game both got cool wit the 74 n*ggaz so now they cool but sum one dissed them n a song so game waz like ima squash it and got a butterfly on his face thats like reel deap respect it gang like thats liek snoop gettin a 5 point star under his eye even though he a crip na mean
 11 years ago '06        #34
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
^^^^good sh*t dog thanx for breaking it down
 12-28-2006, 11:01 AM         #35
compton4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no problem man ^^^
 11 years ago '06        #36
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 x-milky said:
he prolly realized that it was a weak a.ss tattoo....but really, idk

Yeah this the same thing that i was thinkin
 11 years ago '06        #37
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 g0tt1 said:
He tattooed LA over it and it looks stupid cause u can still see the butterfly under it...

The Game covered up that butterfly tattoo on his face which that's suppose to be a dedication to his grandmother, and got LA tattooed over it is because that people thought he was soft with the butterfly on the face. So, what he done is get the LA tattoo so he can say it that he's the face of LA.
 11 years ago '06        #38
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
bcuz game wants 2 look hard n u cant do dat with a gay a.ss butterfly on ya face, ya dig
 12-28-2006, 11:15 AM         #39
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 compton4ever said:
it a long story fam and i cant type will can sum body just translate it for me duke god damn member when game made a song(im lookin for it right now) and he talking bout him playin watchin the game and sum n*ggaz blast his windows out and he find out it waz sum 74 n*ggaz and he and ol dude and billboard went lookin and they had a truece so billboard and game both got cool wit the 74 n*ggaz so now they cool but sum one dissed them n a song so game waz like ima squash it and got a butterfly on his face thats like reel deap respect it gang like thats liek snoop gettin a 5 point star under his eye even though he a crip na mean

he's telling the truth about the drive by

but the other sh*t its different to what i know
 12-28-2006, 11:16 AM         #40
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause hiz a compton compton o.ggg
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy