Phil Jackson Calls Shaq "Lazy" and Exposes D-Wade

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2006, 03:10 AM         #61
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ not winning another title with Shaq. Last time I checked he had nine, so really if he never wins another game at any level, hes still a top coach of all time.
 11 years ago '04        #62
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
phil just needs to shut up and worry about coaching his team instead of calling out players. that sh*t is childish and does nothing but bring about a sh*tload of media coverage
 12-27-2006, 03:22 AM         #63
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's stating the obvious to be honest. Shaq is like 75 years old, of course the old man isn't breaking his a.ss on every play/practice.

And regarding Wade traveling, who doesn't travel in the fu*king NBA these days? The refs let all known players get away with traveling calls for highlight reels.
 12-28-2006, 02:27 PM         #64
Stone Cold 3:16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shatso said:
He's stating the obvious to be honest. Shaq is like 75 years old, of course the old man isn't breaking his a.ss on every play/practice.

And regarding Wade traveling, who doesn't travel in the fu*king NBA these days? The refs let all known players get away with traveling calls for highlight reels.
You won't see Kobe travel.

str8_akademiks said:
At least its better than not being in a playoff spot at all...

And yall are forgetting Shaq basically begging Phil Jackson to come to LA after he left Chicago.

Dude would refuse to do work and lose weight. He'd come into camp fat as hell. That's one of the reasons him and Kobe had beef. And one of the reasons hes always injured. His conditioning caused him to get all these injuries and fall off.

Think about it....

Everyone on the Lakers fell back for Shaq when he was demanding attention all the time. When he came into camp out of shape (in the season they got Payton & Malone) - Phil wanted to get him into shape and he threatened not to play D or rebound if he didnt get his way.
So they stopped running the offense through him.
Another reason Shaq wanted out of LA...
I guess it just left yall short term memories...
props
 12-28-2006, 03:52 PM         #65
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stone Cold 3:16 said:
You won't see Kobe travel.
you're blind...all these superstar players get extra advantages from the ref....watch a game and see how many extra calls wade, bron, kobe, melo etc get that some 6th man off the bench doesn't
 12-28-2006, 03:55 PM         #66
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
you're blind...all these superstar players get extra advantages from the ref....watch a game and see how many extra calls wade, bron, kobe, melo etc get that some 6th man off the bench doesn't

owned

i cant believe a kobe stan is talkin bout kobe not getting calls

11 years ago '04        #67
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 fu*ker said:
What kinda shape Shaq was in and is in is completely fu*king irrelvant. Phil needs to shut the fu*k up. Whether he was in great shape or obese he always produced well and he's won 4 championships so obviously the "lazy" guy must be doin something right.
He has the the size, mass, height and talent. Doesn't take much else to do what he does. He still could have a lazy workout ethic and still be able to go out and perform. Maybe if he worked harder, a lot of these injuries could've been prevented.
 12-28-2006, 04:17 PM         #68
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ phil hating cuz he knows he aint never getting another ring to pass red arbuach he just riding with the lakers cuz his bosses daughter is his fiance

12-28-2006, 04:29 PM         #69
Jepprey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although Phil may be right in saying he's a lazy a.ss... He shouldn't be coming out and saying that sh*t...

Must be mad about something. He shouldn't be mad too. With his 9 rings.
 11 years ago '04        #70
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
 Sabotage said:
phil built TWO GREAT teams...9 rings 3 peats...whats he got to be jealous of?
hold up shaq and kobe was with the lakers before phil
 11 years ago '04        #71
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
normally 9 out of 10 times i would say phil was wrong to insult shaq like that but on this occasion i praise him for what he said and im gonna explain why

few months ago i was reading a daily hoopshype page and i came across this interview wit shaq. they asked him "who's the best coach u ever had blah blah blah", he said pat riley cause no one ever motivated him like this blah blah blah, something along those lines.

anyways even though i got love for him as a laker fan and always will, i lost some respect for shaq after i read that because how u gonna say thats the best coach u ever had after less than one full season in which u won a championship. u had phil jackson for FIVE YEARS, went to the finals 4 times and did a 3peat from the first year he came and on top of that he took YOUR SIDE in the feud wit kobe. further more, if any of u have ever read shaqs self-written book "SHAQ TALKS BACK" this is the sh*t (not word for word but this is basically what he meant) he wrote in the chapter about meeting and getting phil jackson to coach the lakers:

"i knew when we got phil that things were going to change, he was just like a father figure to me because he had the same discipline approach that my father had as a sargent had. wit phil i knew we'd be on the right track and we'd succeed."

now ppl saying "look at phil hes taking kobes side against shaq just cause hes alone wit kobe now and he would flip flop if he had shaq" think carefuly, who really flip flopped here shaq or phil. if u read phils comments that started this thing, hes giving an honest opinion and crediting pat riley wit compliments, not insulting shaq or "exposing him" for soemthing ppl werent really aware of anyways. then shaq calls him a traitor. phil said exactly what im leading to "shaqs saying this was the best chapionship he ever had, best coach, best team, best sidekick, blaah blah blah, and it looks like hes forgetting the 5 years before he came to the heat"

judge for urself whos the real benedict arnold here
 12-28-2006, 07:49 PM         #72
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
If Shaq had not had Phil Jackson he would still have been in the Eastern Conference losing to teams like San Antonio and Houston.
^Dumbest comment ever made on bx
 12-28-2006, 07:51 PM         #73
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilKray said:
He has the the size, mass, height and talent. Doesn't take much else to do what he does. He still could have a lazy workout ethic and still be able to go out and perform. Maybe if he worked harder, a lot of these injuries could've been prevented.
The only way he could've prevented injury is if he could turn back time and be 5 years younger again.
 11 years ago '04        #74
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
Shaq used to come to training camp out of shape and work into it... but who really cares when you're title contenders each year...

D-Wade seems to travel on that move though... I wonder if the refs will take it away like the took away A.I.'s "crossover"
 11 years ago '06        #75
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't really like the guy buit he's right
 12-28-2006, 09:00 PM         #76
Reggie Bush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
normally 9 out of 10 times i would say phil was wrong to insult shaq like that but on this occasion i praise him for what he said and im gonna explain why

few months ago i was reading a daily hoopshype page and i came across this interview wit shaq. they asked him "who's the best coach u ever had blah blah blah", he said pat riley cause no one ever motivated him like this blah blah blah, something along those lines.

anyways even though i got love for him as a laker fan and always will, i lost some respect for shaq after i read that because how u gonna say thats the best coach u ever had after less than one full season in which u won a championship. u had phil jackson for FIVE YEARS, went to the finals 4 times and did a 3peat from the first year he came and on top of that he took YOUR SIDE in the feud wit kobe. further more, if any of u have ever read shaqs self-written book "SHAQ TALKS BACK" this is the sh*t (not word for word but this is basically what he meant) he wrote in the chapter about meeting and getting phil jackson to coach the lakers:

"i knew when we got phil that things were going to change, he was just like a father figure to me because he had the same discipline approach that my father had as a sargent had. wit phil i knew we'd be on the right track and we'd succeed."

now ppl saying "look at phil hes taking kobes side against shaq just cause hes alone wit kobe now and he would flip flop if he had shaq" think carefuly, who really flip flopped here shaq or phil. if u read phils comments that started this thing, hes giving an honest opinion and crediting pat riley wit compliments, not insulting shaq or "exposing him" for soemthing ppl werent really aware of anyways. then shaq calls him a traitor. phil said exactly what im leading to "shaqs saying this was the best chapionship he ever had, best coach, best team, best sidekick, blaah blah blah, and it looks like hes forgetting the 5 years before he came to the heat"

judge for urself whos the real benedict arnold here
so true

props

fu*k shaq
 11 years ago '04        #77
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 fu*ker said:
^Dumbest comment ever made on bx
your mother should have aborted you
 11 years ago '04        #78
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k what he thinks about the Heat and its players, he should be worrying more about his Lakers that are pretty flaky as lately, they've lost 3 out of the last 5. He prolly mad cuz he got bum a.ss Kwame Brown at center instead of Shaq who he won 3 rings with :D
 11 years ago '04        #79
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Cap Peeler said:
fu*k what he thinks about the Heat and its players, he should be worrying more about his Lakers that are pretty flaky as lately, they've lost 3 out of the last 5. He prolly mad cuz he got bum a.ss Kwame Brown at center instead of Shaq who he won 3 rings with :D
or maybe they're not doing so well because they're on a long a.ss road stretch
and they only a game behind phoenix
 12-28-2006, 11:01 PM         #80
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
your mother should have aborted you
My mom may have made that mistake, but me and your mom always practice the best form of birth control there is, nice 5 hour long sessions of dry anal s3x. So tell that bi*ch I'll be there in the morning and I want those cheeks spread out like butter on toast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy