Post Your Hoodie Collection

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-26-2006, 11:18 PM         #101
jimbo-5-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come dey havnt given u de mod thing beside ur name?? nd how come u got banned wen ur a mod?? jus wondering?
 12-26-2006, 11:18 PM         #102
DGAME38  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall been arguin all night haha.
 12-26-2006, 11:18 PM         #103
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not dissin either pda or police guy (watever the fuk his name is).
you guys need to stop.
you're both right.
it is just clothes, but when you try to stunt and you have fake/knockoff sh*t, you gonna get hated on.
just get back to the subject.
 12-26-2006, 11:19 PM         #104
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said tell 'em why you mad!
 12-26-2006, 11:20 PM         #105
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
who cares? u shouldnt respect mods..

fu*k a mod

id be the same exact a**hole even if i wasnt a mod
no im just sayin cuz he said some sh*t like he was an anonymous user like you. i was just clearin it up that you werent.
and i dont give respect to someone just cuz hes a mod. i give respect cuz they deserve respect. so far i have seen a lot of arguments started by you, but they were proving a good point.
 12-26-2006, 11:22 PM         #106
decatur police  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I know. "Mod" is just a title unless you act like it. But slumz is right, back to the point of the thread. I'd post my collection, but I don't have a digital camera, and I only have like 4 hoodies anyway.
 12-26-2006, 11:25 PM         #107
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^same here.
technically, i dont have any hoodies.
all of mine are track jackets.
 11 years ago '04        #108
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5361 5361
what no more collections ? ...
 11 years ago '05        #109
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
Real Talk i was crying laughing when i seen dude post his hoodies.... Its like i seen his hoodies and looked at mines ... Then dude PDA put the icing on the cake... But its cool.. Wear what u wanna wear... But lrg is the better brand...
 11 years ago '04        #110
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 jimbo-5- said:
how come dey havnt given u de mod thing beside ur name?? nd how come u got banned wen ur a mod?? jus wondering?
im a semi mod in the graphics section..i can do all the things a mod can but im on a "probation" period

and i got banned cuz i insulted another mod and he cried to a Super to get me banned.

but i was reinstated.
 11 years ago '05        #111
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 PDA said:
no..he was wearing fakes and thats the bottom line..theres no way around it..barefox..foxcock..it doesnt matter..they are knock offs

BUT.. if what i say offends u and u catch feelings...you lost..its the internet and my opinion shouldnt count since u dont know me. if u cant take the internet in stride and move on..ur not built for it.

2 different things jerk off..

keep it movin.
Pretty Much.. he is right.. sh*ts fake plan and simple nothin u can say. u rockin fake hoodies and thats weak
 11 years ago '06        #112
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
nycbanga u might as well delete this thread
 12-27-2006, 03:44 AM         #113
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PDA always does the same bullsh*t every thread/whatever kid thinks hes something because he makes a couple of garbage MIXTAPE COVERS. Who the fu*k cares? You're probably some fu*king 16 year old fat white kid living in Idaho, get the fu*k outta here.
 12-27-2006, 07:54 AM         #114
jimbo-5-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
im a semi mod in the graphics section..i can do all the things a mod can but im on a "probation" period

and i got banned cuz i insulted another mod and he cried to a Super to get me banned.

but i was reinstated.
queer
 11 years ago '06        #115
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 PDA said:
go a town stomp and tell em why u mad son

the hate is strong in this thread
 11 years ago '04        #116
Mercury 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 1450 1450
I have no problem with people wearing fakes, do what u want to do, its ur body and style, not mines. But its funny that people say "no one can tell". Yes they can. Easily. Just because people don't call you out on it in the streets don't mean that they don't know. They just have the common respect to not worry about what somebody got on
 11 years ago '05        #117
Killaaj 
space
space
 x-milky said:
to me, honestly, i feel like shoes are the only thing i wouldnt rock knockoffs of...i really cant tell what hoodys are fake and what are real....and the hoes cant neither....its just internet people that i see gettin all bent out of shape over some bullsh*t...but i dunno...

WHATS THE PURPOSE OF WEARING FAKE ANYTHING.... I MEAN TRUTHFULLY ITS ONLY LIKE 20 to 30 dollars cheaper..... REALLY DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE..... ITS ALSO DOESNT HAVE THE SAME MATERIAL AS THE REAL ONES... ITS TRUE SOME HOES DONT KNOW THE DIFFRENCE BUT I DONT BUY CLOTHES FOR HOES.... PLUS U CAN LOOK AND TELL... JUST LOOK AT A BAREFOX HOODY THAN LOOK AT AN LRG.... THATS WHY I DONT EVEN WEAR ICE CREAM AND BABE... TO MUCH FAKES...
 11 years ago '05        #118
Killaaj 
space
space
 Mercury said:
I have no problem with people wearing fakes, do what u want to do, its ur body and style, not mines. But its funny that people say "no one can tell". Yes they can. Easily. Just because people don't call you out on it in the streets don't mean that they don't know. They just have the common respect to not worry about what somebody got on

:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #119
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 x-milky said:
to me, honestly, i feel like shoes are the only thing i wouldnt rock knockoffs of...i really cant tell what hoodys are fake and what are real....and the hoes cant neither....its just internet people that i see gettin all bent out of shape over some bullsh*t...but i dunno...

ok..u feel that way about shoes..i feel that way about hoodies AND shoes..so what point arent u trying to make?

i dont care if YOU can tell what hoodies are fake or not ..I CAN.
 12-27-2006, 10:30 AM         #120
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all lets get this straight the hoodies are not a fake of anything. They don't say LRG on them and are not real LRG that would make it fake. THe hoodie says Bear Fox and it's maid by that company. I never even thought twice about this when I was buying it I saw something I liked and copped the hoodie. PDA A.K.A. (I suck d*ck For Hoodies) is 100% bi*ch If any one real is getting mad wit this bi*ch dont waste your time. I could care less what a bi*ch has to say. I mean he really has not made any sense the whole post he's basicly trying to tell people what brand to wear. He's nobody and we're giving him too much power by responding to him with anger. I'm not mad because I know he is pus*y. So for the people who came thru and corrected this pus*y a.ss fool good looking. For the people who don't even understand what he is saying and are just like yeah fakes are wack blah blah blah. Understand he is saying If he buys a white tee wit a red dot on it from finishline and you buy a White tee white wit a red dot from foot locker than your tee is fake no matter what. It's not like a fake finishline tee because it yours wont say finishline on it. It's fake becuase it's white wit a dot and its not the brand he bought. So again I say fu*k that bi*ch he stupid and he really dont matter. Then he's saying broke I'm far from it. when the fu*k did hoodies become the new status symbol. I know this guy has to be like 16 just read what he saying it's high school sh*t. "If you ain't got these hoodies you ballin on a budget". No a**hole if you got them hoodies and you still live in your moms basement and are grown, you just ain't ballin. Son I'll rock a hoodie wit a picture of your fat a.ss moms digging in her purse to hand you some dow for the hoodies you love so much and see how hot that is you little bi*ch End this on that note:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy