Post Your Hoodie Collection

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
30 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
ur blue and whatever "diamond" hoody is an LRG knock off


[pic - click to view]



take ur 24.99 kmart sh*t back to the swap meet


you could have ATLEAST got a FAKE BBC hoodie

[pic - click to view]



but u got the knock off brand sh*t from like Epic


Last edited by Drug Free; 12-25-2006 at 07:06 PM..
 12-25-2006, 07:12 PM         #22
D1ps3t4lyfe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha this n*gga got knockoffs of knockoffs...lmao
 11 years ago '04        #23
Ryde 
space
avatar space
space
$688 | Props total: 189 189
I saw a ripoff iron maiden hoodie from a company called 'Barefox', and I'm not even going to lie, It was like 3x better quality than my authentic Iron Maiden.
 11 years ago '04        #24
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
barefox is the one that made that fake lrg sh*t that dude rockin too

its not better quality...i seen it in person
 12-25-2006, 09:17 PM         #25
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ryde said:
I saw a ripoff iron maiden hoodie from a company called 'Barefox', and I'm not even going to lie, It was like 3x better quality than my authentic Iron Maiden.
snoop dogg's brand Doggy Buiscuts made a knockoff iron maiden. it looks exactly the same.
 12-25-2006, 09:21 PM         #26
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last december i copped 3 barefox hoodies cuz i wasn't payin attention and i thought they were LRG... when i got home, i was highly upset when i really looked at the tag... I took them sh*ts back EARLY!!!!! The tree on them sh*ts fu*ked me up though!
 11 years ago '05        #27
dakrazyman727 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
hahahah...yall are crazy fo real......i luv it
 12-25-2006, 09:52 PM         #28
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
ur blue and whatever "diamond" hoody is an LRG knock off


[pic - click to view]



take ur 24.99 kmart sh*t back to the swap meet


you could have ATLEAST got a FAKE BBC hoodie

[pic - click to view]



but u got the knock off brand sh*t from like Epic
My sh*t is not supposed to be LRG it is Bear Fox im not frontin I never said it was LRG bi*ch. what the fu*k I aint got sh*t to hide from you bi*ch I didnt even think a n*gga would mistake that sh*t for LRG. bi*ch LRG don't even cost that much to get a fake and I got Mad LRG sh*t anyway. You fall back You Homo hoodie adict muthafu*ker.:finger:
 12-25-2006, 09:55 PM         #29
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1ps3t4lyfe said:
hahaha this n*gga got knockoffs of knockoffs...lmao
Quit d*ck riding f*g:finger: :finger:
 12-25-2006, 10:00 PM         #30
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And with all that said I wont even take time to respond to no more bull sh*t. fu*k that I wear what I think is hot if it's bear fox that's a fu*king label don't mean sh*t to me I got all kinds of hoodies and track jackets from Sean John to LRG to fu*kin Bear Fox what's wrong with that sh*t fu*k this bi*ch a.ss Homo bi*ch probly got a bunch of hoodies and live wit his momma. Get out the Basement bi*ch.
 11 years ago '04        #31
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
lmao


barefox is a brand that BOOTLEGS real brands

i dont care if u said it was LRG or not..if u wear barefox its just like saying IM WEARING FAKE sh*t

idiot

they take the pattern..replace it with diamonds or money signs and then lower the price by 20-50 bucks to get broke people to buy it...i guess u fit that category.

take ur basic essenstial dr jays sh*t back and get the real sh*t


Last edited by Drug Free; 12-25-2006 at 10:07 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #32
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Dude got hoodies in plastic like they're suits. Is it really that serious? I remember when dudes would put their throwbacks in plastic and take them to the dry cleaner. Now they're only good to wear around the house. Hoodies are about to be just as played out at the end of winter.
 12-25-2006, 10:16 PM         #33
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the whole hoody fashion thing will never go out but it will die down tremendously. theres way to many all over hoodies though. hoodies will never go out of style because n*ggas like to stay warm
 11 years ago '06        #34
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Dude got hoodies in plastic like they're suits. Is it really that serious? I remember when dudes would put their throwbacks in plastic and take them to the dry cleaner. Now they're only good to wear around the house. Hoodies are about to be just as played out at the end of winter.
u ever heard of dust? i keep some of my better hoodies in plastic too.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
i put my hoodies on a clothing rack like in a store and then i put a bed sheet over them..

i aint gettin them fu*kers dusty..especially the white ones..

fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '06        #36
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,569 | Props total: 2004 2004
Ain't a knock off, when you buy a something and it says its it but its not. Like if the "tags on his hoody say LRG", but it ain't. If he got the hoody and looks like an LRG buts its not it be like off brand right? I rock off brand sh*t. I ain't got not (yet) but if I see some knock offs for cheap of some sh*t I want and you can't tell unless you geta microscope and sh*t and be all on me I get it. n*gga Rock You sh*t! Haters Kick Rocks!
 11 years ago '06        #37
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,569 | Props total: 2004 2004
 PDA said:
lmao


barefox is a brand that BOOTLEGS real brands

i dont care if u said it was LRG or not..if u wear barefox its just like saying IM WEARING FAKE sh*t

idiot

they take the pattern..replace it with diamonds or money signs and then lower the price by 20-50 bucks to get broke people to buy it...i guess u fit that category.

take ur basic essenstial dr jays sh*t back and get the real sh*t
Why you tryin' to get on the n*gga. I rock that sh*t and I got and got like Roc and LRG. IT no fu*kin' difference. If you can rock you sh*t with swagger and bi*chs like it who gives a fu*k what some n*gga on the net says.
 11 years ago '04        #38
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
barefox=tryin to ball on a budget.

admit ur broke and its ok by me.


but if u tryin to stunt in knock offs..im gonna call u out on it

just like a sneaker head would call out fake kicks
 12-25-2006, 10:58 PM         #39
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Why you tryin' to get on the n*gga. I rock that sh*t and I got and got like Roc and LRG. IT no fu*kin' difference. If you can rock you sh*t with swagger and bi*chs like it who gives a fu*k what some n*gga on the net says.

Real Talk. The Lil n*gga live wit moms so he dont know what swagger is he a bi*ch.
 11 years ago '06        #40
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,547 | Props total: 772 772
fu*k that man, why you obsessing over dude, he wasn't stunting or nothing. Man do you and let him do him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
131 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy