Post Your Hoodie Collection

most viewed right now
 214
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
To Be Honest I Need That Brown Lrg Hoody And That 10 Deep Hoody(black With The Stars)... Dj Timberlake Where Can I Find Them Too.. Wasnt On Dr.jays...
 11 years ago '04        #222
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Killaaj said:
To Be Honest I Need That Brown Lrg Hoody And That 10 Deep Hoody(black With The Stars)... Dj Timberlake Where Can I Find Them Too.. Wasnt On Dr.jays...

@10 deep on drjays
 11 years ago '04        #223
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^ you're the man.... tryin to make it seem like 10 deep is this crazy exclusive clothing line
" 10 deep at dr.jays" like it was such a bad question

anyways, you can get it at oneanthem.com and cmonwealth.com, etc....


Last edited by tommymm96; 12-28-2006 at 12:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #224
Djtimberlake00 
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
i got the 10 deep from cmonwealth, and the lrg brown hoodie from against all odds in buffalo from last year.
 11 years ago '04        #225
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 tommymm96 said:
^ you're the man.... tryin to make it seem like 10 deep is this crazy exclusive clothing line
" 10 deep at dr.jays" like it was such a bad question

anyways, you can get it at oneanthem.com and cmonwealth.com, etc....
i didnt say it was exclusive but it sure isnt main stream...yet

dr jays=main stream clothing
 12-28-2006, 02:19 PM         #226
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 virtuexru said:
i love wastin money on sh*t like fcucken hoodiesss grow up ppls get some blazers and grown man clothes aightttttttt`
who are you to tell ppl what to wear?
 12-28-2006, 02:35 PM         #227
virtuexru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DDKing13 said:
who are you to tell ppl what to wear?
i'm obviously the fu*ken fashion police
 11 years ago '05        #228
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 PDA said:
@10 deep on drjays
WHATS IT UNDER... I COULD NOT FIND IT....
 12-28-2006, 11:44 PM         #229
PtownThug16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
WHATS IT UNDER... I COULD NOT FIND IT....
read it again........he was laughin at some1 thinking they could find 10 deep at drjays
 11 years ago '05        #230
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 PtownThug16 said:
read it again........he was laughin at some1 thinking they could find 10 deep at drjays


:banghead: OK.... I REALLY DONT COP TO MUCH sh*t OTHER THAN LRG, COOGI, AND ENYCE....
 12-31-2006, 09:19 PM         #231
Tupac_Eminem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing to spectacular. And yea the 2 bapes are fakes. Oh well


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 01-02-2007, 05:45 PM         #232
crikie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here we go:







last three are just some normal hoodies o well
 01-02-2007, 08:42 PM         #233
hamzjvd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
kid robot rainbow designed by lemar and dauley
damn!! how did you find that out... you got too much knowledge...
 01-02-2007, 08:48 PM         #234
crikie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat legit site sell them
 11 years ago '06        #235
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 crikie said:
here we go:







last three are just some normal hoodies o well
i like that yellow one...who made it?
 01-02-2007, 10:32 PM         #236
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
lmao


barefox is a brand that BOOTLEGS real brands

i dont care if u said it was LRG or not..if u wear barefox its just like saying IM WEARING FAKE sh*t

idiot

they take the pattern..replace it with diamonds or money signs and then lower the price by 20-50 bucks to get broke people to buy it...i guess u fit that category.

take ur basic essenstial dr jays sh*t back and get the real sh*t

who gives a fu*k... this homo a.ss n*gga..lol only u wud look at other n*ggas hoodies and say its fake u fu*kin f*got...damn i thought the whole point of gettin clothes was for GIRLS.. no girls gonna be like oh thats not even a real LRG i cant even be seen wit u... fu*k outta here hoodie expert
 01-02-2007, 10:36 PM         #237
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Listerine II said:
pda is a nerd, dude would suck a d*ck for an exclusive hoody


haha..real talk wudnt he? he is str8 homo dog
 11 years ago '04        #238
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
America's Most Hated Kevin Federline lyrics
Artist: Kevin Federline
Album: Playing With Fire
Year: 2006
Title: America's Most Hated Print
Correct


Kevin Federline - (talking) Waitress, can I have another drink please? I'd like to formally introduce my self

Im the talk of the town
Thats the reason why they stare
4 karats in my ear
If you look see a glare
Im - one of a kind
With a wonderful rhyme
Im skatin off in a 'rari
You'll get left behind
My raps fully automatic like an AR
Droppin - nothin but heat me an JR
Im livin life in the fast lane
Then the cash came
Fire wont quit, still burnin like a gas flame
They watch me
So i duck and roll
Middle fingers still up sayin fu*k the globe
And my dawgs still down
We dont trust them hoes
I live life like a King
I was extra stoned
Kevin Federline -
I come tight with every rhyme
I built a kingdom down the street from pepperdine
This marijuana got me heavily sedated
Im Kevin Federline
America's most hated (what!)

(talking) Aww yea baby - JR mane, JR you there mane? Hey man, why dont you pass me that bottle over there guy

Im on the frontline
Dodgin cameras like the one time
Cant even chill in this california sunshine
But its okay, i got somethin for ya
Im handin out a.ss kickins like diplomas
Who the first to get it?
Ya know K Feds wit it
All that sh*t rappers talk about, I already did it
Im committed - to the game
The fames why I hustle
Lyrical exercise, workin every muscle on the double
Chief and commanda
Hand ya
Ass to ya in a basket wrapped in plastic
Im looney
All these model chicks wanna do me
Tabloids tried to screw me
Magazines try to k!ll me
But im nasty
Too fu*kin slick and sly
So high
I could prolly drop a sh*t and fly
You gonna need a big army
If you comin for me
K. Federline - I hit like tsunamis

(talking) whoo - yea baby, that sh*t is fire right there, you know what im talkin about? Lets get drunk to this one damn it. hoo, one more jack and coke bi*ch

Im bigga than you
Im sicka than you
Im here now
So they not gon pay attention to you
They listen to dude
I sizzle the booth
Im livin the truth
You fu*kas talk sh*t
Couldnt fit my shoes
I got my blue yankee fitted on
Watch to match
Little boys we can get it on
Watch your back
I got my name spreadin faster than crack
And thats just a fact
Sucked in Americas hate and now im passin it back
Uh
Who told this bastard that he cant rap
I got 50 mill.
I can do whatever I want
I dont need a deal
I can do whatever I want
I just keep it real
I can say whatever I want
Dont buy my sh*t
I bet your girl ridin to it
With her hair in the wind
And her mind on the new kid
The most anticipated
But still underated
Kevin Federline - Americas Most Hated (what!)

(talking) Ah - thank you baby. I got a tip for you after this too girl, we all gonna go swimmin with women...dont forget your swim suit.

(2X) Kevin Federline (echo) - JR (echo)










envy is a bi*ch aint it..
 01-02-2007, 10:44 PM         #239
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
America's Most Hated Kevin Federline lyrics
Artist: Kevin Federline
Album: Playing With Fire
Year: 2006
Title: America's Most Hated Print
Correct


Kevin Federline - (talking) Waitress, can I have another drink please? I'd like to formally introduce my self

Im the talk of the town
Thats the reason why they stare
4 karats in my ear
If you look see a glare
Im - one of a kind
With a wonderful rhyme
Im skatin off in a 'rari
You'll get left behind
My raps fully automatic like an AR
Droppin - nothin but heat me an JR
Im livin life in the fast lane
Then the cash came
Fire wont quit, still burnin like a gas flame
They watch me
So i duck and roll
Middle fingers still up sayin fu*k the globe
And my dawgs still down
We dont trust them hoes
I live life like a King
I was extra stoned
Kevin Federline -
I come tight with every rhyme
I built a kingdom down the street from pepperdine
This marijuana got me heavily sedated
Im Kevin Federline
America's most hated (what!)

(talking) Aww yea baby - JR mane, JR you there mane? Hey man, why dont you pass me that bottle over there guy

Im on the frontline
Dodgin cameras like the one time
Cant even chill in this california sunshine
But its okay, i got somethin for ya
Im handin out a.ss kickins like diplomas
Who the first to get it?
Ya know K Feds wit it
All that sh*t rappers talk about, I already did it
Im committed - to the game
The fames why I hustle
Lyrical exercise, workin every muscle on the double
Chief and commanda
Hand ya
Ass to ya in a basket wrapped in plastic
Im looney
All these model chicks wanna do me
Tabloids tried to screw me
Magazines try to k!ll me
But im nasty
Too fu*kin slick and sly
So high
I could prolly drop a sh*t and fly
You gonna need a big army
If you comin for me
K. Federline - I hit like tsunamis

(talking) whoo - yea baby, that sh*t is fire right there, you know what im talkin about? Lets get drunk to this one damn it. hoo, one more jack and coke bi*ch

Im bigga than you
Im sicka than you
Im here now
So they not gon pay attention to you
They listen to dude
I sizzle the booth
Im livin the truth
You fu*kas talk sh*t
Couldnt fit my shoes
I got my blue yankee fitted on
Watch to match
Little boys we can get it on
Watch your back
I got my name spreadin faster than crack
And thats just a fact
Sucked in Americas hate and now im passin it back
Uh
Who told this bastard that he cant rap
I got 50 mill.
I can do whatever I want
I dont need a deal
I can do whatever I want
I just keep it real
I can say whatever I want
Dont buy my sh*t
I bet your girl ridin to it
With her hair in the wind
And her mind on the new kid
The most anticipated
But still underated
Kevin Federline - Americas Most Hated (what!)

(talking) Ah - thank you baby. I got a tip for you after this too girl, we all gonna go swimmin with women...dont forget your swim suit.

(2X) Kevin Federline (echo) - JR (echo)










envy is a bi*ch aint it..

lol this n*gga listens to kevin federline... HAHAHA u prolly make ur girl buy ur clothes for u too dont u haha.. u prolly be like yo girl can i borrow bout a grand i need to get real LRG hoodies please...LOL
 11 years ago '04        #240
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
yup. exactly.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy