Post Your Hoodie Collection

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2006, 08:19 PM         #201
dimes90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DDKing13 said:
...and you found out that all of em were like that?
well from what I found so far...all the size large dead serious hoodies that I have seen are like mine. and I asked a couple of people.but thats just what I think so far.
 12-27-2006, 08:21 PM         #202
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooohhh
 11 years ago '04        #203
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Htown_Koopa said:
LOL at you f*g**ts arguin over hoodys and catching feelings about it on the net. Ya seriously need to stop caring what the fu*k someone wears wether its fake or not. SMH @ trying to impress guys on the net

4real these n*ggas act like bi*ches it really aint that serious
 11 years ago '04        #204
Djtimberlake00 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
Heres some of mine i been collecting, got more pics i will post. Still waitin on the Lemaur and Dauley Manhatten joint.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #206
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
u got some nice sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #207
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
:applause: timberlake the only dude who can compete with me
 12-27-2006, 11:52 PM         #208
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k timberlake man. you stay havin them large a.ss pics. i got Cable and it takes a while for them pics to load up. with that said......Nice collection. :applause:
 12-28-2006, 12:13 AM         #209
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
timberlake > pda
 11 years ago '04        #210
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Listerine II said:
timberlake > pda
new splittin wigz>you

Last edited by Drug Free; 12-28-2006 at 12:21 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #211
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
nice collection timberlake and pda!!

i got the same crooks and castle hoody that timberlake got for x-mas
 11 years ago '04        #212
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
im feeling that grey 10deep problem solver hoody.
 12-28-2006, 12:53 AM         #213
DDKing13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice collection timberlake.
 11 years ago '06        #214
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Now isn't this better. God bless us, everyone. My work here is done time for me to jump to the next one.

This Is The Krazyest Kwanzaa Ever!
 12-28-2006, 02:09 AM         #215
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As usual, PDA and Timberlake are k!llin' it. I'm still waiting for them to admit that their wardrobe pics are actually photos from the racks at Union or some other clothing store. The scary thing is, two guys actually own all that stuff. :wow:

I'm hoping Squirrelxss will post his hoody collection, since he's got the most Artful Dodger stuff out of anyone on this board.

In all honesty, I'm not as serious about clothes as a lot of the people on here, but I still like to dress to impress when I can. Even though I live in a relatively affluent part of town, very few of the people I've ever met dressed remarkably. Most of my classmates wear pretty mundane clothing, and/or they're seemingly oblivious to fashion and style – both other peoples' and their own. Therefore, I rarely get comments on what I wear, and when I do, it's sometimes for something as simple as an Ecko t-shirt that I've worn once every two weeks for several years.

I don't have a need for a lot of hoodies, given that Toronto's climate alternates between one of two extremes: hot and cold. I own a tiny handful of hoodies, but in recent months I've gotten more serious about what I wear, to the point that nowadays, I'll only buy something I absolutely love. Artful Dodger is currently one such love. I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 more hoodies, but I'm in no rush; I've completed all my major clothing purchases for the year.

You can still look nice, even on a budget. Rather than buy a lot of cheap clothing, save on staple items like t-shirts and pants, and spend a bit extra on a few showpiece items. This same logic applies to business wear: an expensive tie will make an ordinary and inexpensive suit shine. Buy strategically, too – I bought a bunch of Artful Dodger clothing on Boxing Day and got 70% off.

In any event, here's my humble repertoire of hoodies. Please don't laugh too hard:

^^^
My closet. It's very small, and won't fit any more clothes. Last time I checked, I had a little over 50 shirts, and between 15-20 pairs of pants (mostly jeans).

^^^
Pictures don't do this thing justice. IMO the Orisue Open Sky hoody is one of the hottest hoodies of 2006. The quality isn't as good as Artful Dodger, but it's not a $160 hoody – it looks as good as one though. I've only worn it twice, and already I've gotten tons of compliments on it.

^^^
Still wearable, if a bit dated – comfortable but not remarkable. I prefer zip-ups now, since I find them more comfortable and versatile (for warmer weather) than pull-over hoodies.

^^^
It's mainly got sentimental value, since it's from my old high school. I still wear it sometimes around the house. It's decently comfortable and still keeps me warm.

^^^
Bought for $30 on sale, it looks way better in person than in this photo. It's a Nike zip-up, made of whatever special material it is Nike makes their stuff out of. I think it was normally around $90. It's really shiny, very lightweight, and looks stunning with black.

^^^
Pictures don't really do this justice, either. It's really nice, made of lightweight materials, with an eye-catching blood red hood with the embroidered Rocawear logo on it. Goes very nicely with some matching shirts and pants I've got.

^^^
One of the few Fubu articles I ever liked, this one's going on 8 years old and it's still in immaculate condition. Has a unique design in that not only the cuffs and bottom are made of stretchable spandex, but also the ribs on the chest portion of the hoody. Heavy-duty embroidery on the front, and heavy-duty everywhere else. The heaviest hoody I've ever seen. I've never weighed it before, but it's got to be at least 5 lbs, maybe more. You'll feel bullet-proof wearing it. It's so bad-ass, it destroyed the metal hanger it resided on in my closet, forcing me to buy a heavy-duty plastic one that wouldn't bend or break under it's enormous bulk. Makes my Artful Dodger hoody seem positively flimsy by comparison. Still garners the occasional compliment. I bought it at the Eaton Centre in Toronto, back when Eaton's first closed (before the failed Sears resurrection).

^^^
This last one needs no introduction. My current flagship item: the Artful Dodger Skullman hoody. I actually had an opportunity to buy the Shadow Nightmare hoody (on sale), but I chose to get the Skullman instead. IMO the Skullman was/is better looking. Also, I couldn't reconcile myself to spending almost $100 more for the Shadow Nightmare (either in white or purple, I tried them both). Artful Dodger is known for their quality and attention to detail on their hoodies, and the Skullman is no exception. Tightly embroidered all over with really nice, shiny threads. Precisely engineered. Even to my untrained eye, the quality of the Skullman hoody is so much better than anything I've ever owned before. Every bit of the garment is precisely stitched, it seems indestructible (not that I'd ever test that theory). It's a huge attention-grabber, too – especially when worn with the matching AD t-shirt and jeans I got with it.

Last edited by Eiy-Kyu; 12-28-2006 at 02:30 AM..
 12-28-2006, 02:37 AM         #216
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, motherfu*ker wroe his college admittance paper on his hoodies, anyways, that artful dodger is nice but imo the shadow nightmare is siiiick
 11 years ago '05        #217
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Man pda may say alot of dumb sh*t. but u cant front dude got fresh fits.. crazy hoodie game n*gga... damn
 12-28-2006, 05:42 AM         #218
-=impact=-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pda, i aint gonna lie. im green with envy.
 12-28-2006, 10:20 AM         #219
virtuexru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love wastin money on sh*t like fcucken hoodiesss grow up ppls get some blazers and grown man clothes aightttttttt`
 12-28-2006, 10:40 AM         #220
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SquirrelXss said:
yall sh*ttin on me, with the hoodys, props
Why so modest? I'll bet your hoody roster is pretty deep. Post some pics already!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago